Guess I'll be crossing off Peru from my mongering to-do list

You would think a place with 50 girls (I only see maybe 10 or 12) with some being cute would be a well known monger destination and it's not.

Their security staff doesn't seem to be outnumbered yet they laid down and were humiliated, you would think at least one of them would enjoy a late night rumble. Also that seems like a lot of security (10 to 15 guys)

And the actual whipping didn't seem so bad, if some of those girls were into S&M they probably would of enjoyed it. I like at the end when that one got a little whack and she let out those screams.

hey I'd rather be whipped by vigilantes than be arrested by DA Rice and have my name in papers and lose my 300k / yr job . I'll take that choice every day .

Hmm, all good questions and observations. Might have to do some internet research and look up this town as a mongering destination.
I will say that, to me, the girls dont look like they are in on this. They look too scared/distressed unless they are great actresses. Could it be that some of the staff is complicit with letting this vigilante group run rapant (maybe they got paid off to stand down?), of course it is. Maybe the vigilantes are a bunch of police and that is why the security is acting docile. (Plus, if this "attack" lasted any length of time you would think the local police would be called.) All good questions.

The one smallish guy with glasses in the blue shirt and jeans who is in a few scenes does seem genuinely upset/scared though. May be he is a customer, maybe a manager, i dont know.
It is only a short video, a snapshot of the incident so maybe we aren't getting a full picture.

Last edited:
Just looked at the video for about the 10th time and I have to respectively disagree with you on this point: the girls ARE getting whipped pretty hard, that has got to hurt, those guys are putting some mustard on those lashes. Probably some locals (maybe some local LE too in streetclothes) who are pissed that their sisters/cousins/daughters, etc. are turning tricks in this nightclub.
You are right though the security is not putting up much of a fight lol. Odd....

Haha I would love to go there. Whatever the real story those chicas are freaking cute! Maybe I can sooth their wounds from all the whippings they received :)

One of our members here takes regular trips there but I will let him chime in if he feels like sharing. He has amazing stories and the girls are cheap and the quality is good as you can see. Were talking 90s roosevelt ave jackson heights prices

Its been few years -- I had a wonderful time

Peru is a fantastic place to monger, well it was few years ago when I visited and spend a week mongering there in Lima.

Why I call it a fantastic location is because you have Machu Pichu and other stuff that you can cloak your mongering from friends and family.

The chicks were not cheap as compared to Queens latina house. At the top end of the spectrum everyone asked for US$ 100, but as the night wore on they could all be had for 60$ all night. Some chicks who were top of the line did not compromise and they did get some suckers paying 100$.

I remember the bar called "Tequila Rocks" which I frequented, it was always packed with chicks, you did not have to pay a cover, they did hazzle you for drinks if you were empty handed, also many chicks parade outside the bar on the streets. The week that I spend there wasn't a night that I did not have at least one to bang, many days I had two and once I tried 3 for the price of two, there were few other bars that were more pricy and not a great selection.

I never saw any vigilante or cops, the hotels were cool as long as you had a double room, they also took the chicks ID cards and when they left they called to the room to confirm nothing was missing, I have any fantastic memories from Peru, including a trip to Machu Pichu. Another weird thing was very good quality chineese food in Peru.

There was this one chick who I banged who wanted to spend the whole day with me, just show me around, didn't ask for anything, took her to nice places, coffee shops, lunch etc, very cute young chick in her twenties, she said she had a marine boy friend who was away most of the time. Very genuine chicks, not gold diggers. She did drop me mail few times and last I know she moved to Spain.... said she had a regular job... but who knows.

So do some 411 on sites that specialize on international mongering & don't pass up Peru.

The video is real but only happens in that part of Peru where local vigilante groups attack suspected murderers, rapists, thieves, adulterers etc. You get the idea. Just avoid that part of Peru cause everywhere else, hobbying is just fine.

Phish, "Tequila Rocks" is a tourist trap with good looking girls but with inflated prices. You'll find many Colombians who ask for $150 minimum.

The video is real. No esteemed news organization, such as Britain's Telegraph newspaper, would resort to publishing a news video that was not. This probably isn't happening all over Peru. It's probably occurring in a town where conservatives hold sway. Why is this so hard to believe? When the NYPD showed up at Brooklyn AMP's, they did not do anything when the working girls came pouring out the side doors. The cops just milled around with stern faces and left after 10 minutes. Now, contrast that with what would happen in the event of a take-down of similar businesses in Tennessee or Mississippi.