Gringo Eddybear - the beginning.

It was 24 years ago (more or less) when I took up employment in the payroll department of a clothing factory. The factory worker's (over 100) were Latin, with a sprinkle of Asian. The girls who caught my eye, were the Dominicans. I did not know the Dominican Republic existed. I thought anyone who spoke Spanish was from Spain, Puerto Rico, or Mexico. There were not many Dominican women working there, but all that did were hot!

Among my job responsibilities were, giving out the pay checks, and taking w-2 information from newly hired workers. After a few months I realized that these girls thought I was big shot in the company.

I dated a few of the workers, which was a huge culture shock. All my previous girl friends were white middle class girls, who for the most part lived with there mother and father. Dating these women back then was not easy. Remember, there were no cell phones, so communication was a problem. Most lived in an apartment with 10 other people, and one phone (maybe) which was usually busy, or answered by a Spanish speaking family member.

What I found was the Dominican women were a lot of fun, and had a good spirit. All of them who I met all told me the same thing "You have to visit my country". So visit there country I did.

How did other gringo's on the board, start dating Latin women begin?

I like this thread idea Eddy. More, more, I want more of the story!!! I didn't know thats how you started dating Latinas.

For me, there were only a couple in the town where I grew up but I naturally gravitated towards them. Mostly Americanized Puerto Ricans or Cubanas are who I cut my eyeteeh on lol.....

thanks for that post eddy and great idea for a thread.

you got me thinking on this one ... and its been awhile ...but I think it all started for me as well with a women from the Domincana Republic.

is there something to this ???

seeker6591

thanks for that post eddy and great idea for a thread.

you got me thinking on this one ... and its been awhile ...but I think it all started for me as well with a women from the Domincana Republic.

is there something to this ???

seeker6591

C'mon seeker, we're talking NP4P here remember lol. (.....Just foolin, just foolin with ya lol)

How did other gringo's on the board, start dating Latin women begin?
My family's from Honduras, so I came across latinas every so often. Now, I target cleaning ladies & cashiers. They always have friends or people who are looking to have a good time.

Like EddyBear, I have been invited to see their country. Been to Peru several times. Have a standing invite to Ecuador & Colombia. I need more vacation time