Greetings All, I'm New Here! (no points for originality)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, long time lurker and community member, I'm mainly here to try and make some friends and connections in long island. I want to start a local support group or something, lol.
I'm freaked out by all of the bull, and the difficulties of getting something consistent and good, and am simply here to commiserate and eventually ask questions, if they aren't already addressed.

Good luck all and good hunting!!

Welcome to UG, SenseAddict!

Make friends and connections? Local support group? To get out of your addiction or to delve further in?

Looks like the latter as you are freaked out by the bull and take it by the horns cos you're horny or something like that ...

Look forward to your contributions and all the best with your quest.

V

Thank you - yes indeed lately, I have been feeling the need to grab something - the tediousness of finding stuff now is frustrating,
I've been reduced to strip clubs and a contraption involving latex and lube to get my jollies for quite some times.
I usually like a good parlor, and have seen some of the one's i used to see - Gigi in Flushing and Chasity from queens. .
but nothing close to where I live... boo hoo right?

Thanks for helping guys, LOL

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hey, long time lurker and community member, I'm mainly here to try and make some friends and connections in long island. I want to start a local support group or something, lol.
I'm freaked out by all of the bull, and the difficulties of getting something consistent and good, and am simply here to commiserate and eventually ask questions, if they aren't already addressed.

Good luck all and good hunting!!
Welcome. Don’t get freaked out by all the bull. There is a lot of info on this site that can help you make sound decisions about which providers you want to see. Have fun and enjoy!

~Sophia

Welcome. Don’t get freaked out by all the bull. There is a lot of info on this site that can help you make sound decisions about which providers you want to see. Have fun and enjoy!

~Sophia
Thank you so much Sophia - I'm just looking in LI - up late about to probably have to drive to manhattan to meet someone.. But first I think I should read up some more - any threads you consider absolutely need to read?

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Thank you so much Sophia - I'm just looking in LI - up late about to probably have to drive to manhattan to meet someone.. But first I think I should read up some more - any threads you consider absolutely need to read?
The Rules ;)

As for girls to see, read the reviews that are part of recent posts and threads that get mentioned a lot for superior service. It all depends on what you are looking for and since I don’t know you, I can’t really steer you in a particular direction.

Thank you - yes indeed lately, I have been feeling the need to grab something - the tediousness of finding stuff now is frustrating,
I've been reduced to strip clubs and a contraption involving latex and lube to get my jollies for quite some times.
I usually like a good parlor, and have seen some of the one's i used to see - Gigi in Flushing and Chasity from queens. .
but nothing close to where I live... boo hoo right?

Thanks for helping guys, LOL
I've seen Chasity's ads and tried texting her but no response.
Should i call instead?
Does she offer bbbj or cim?
What would you rate her overall on a scale of 1-10?

Omg chasity from queens was amazing, sweet, accommodating
I give her an 8 or 9
I havent seen her in years, she only responds sometimes when she posts, who knows nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.