Greeting to everyone, nice to meet you again :)

Hello,

This is Anna from Elite Societies. It was great meeting some of you at the party last march, and greeting to all the others I missed :)
I'm sorry it took me a while to do an official introduction of our company on this site but with new design of my site and few new stuff, I'm finally ready to step in and represent myself!
Please take a look at http://elitesocieties.com/index2.html
I will be back tomorrow to post schedule for girls!

Sincerely,
Anna

PS, UG members can expect a special treatment this week as my personal invitation. I will post more details tomorrow!

?

I'm not sure what you meant since I see "UG advertiser" below my handle but since I am a newbie, any suggestion/advices are greatly appreciated :)

As I posted on New York board, in this week...

Heather, Ryan, Gia, Giselle, Paris, Angelina (New Girl, portfolio coming soon) and Camilla are available between the hours of 12pm to 1am with at least 1 hour notice.
UG members can expect a discount of $100 for this week only as my personal invitation.
*Please note*
1, Longer notice you can give me, the better I can accommodate your schedule.
2, I may end up having mode models since I'm always selectively hiring new ladies. (as matter of face, three lovely ladies are on hold for interview this week)
3, Please mention UG "after" you hear models' rate. Everyone is special to me but this way, you know your special treatment (discount) is for real.
4, Please feel free to call me after your session to comment about your time so that I can serve you better in the future!

Sincerely,
Anna

Jennifer's photo shoot

My new edition Jennifer just had her photo shoot done... she was looking really cute in her little black dress in a park :)
Jennifer is a Latin actress whose stats is 5'5, 110lbs, all natural 34D-24-34.
Very bubbly and sweet personality!
She's avaialble for outcalls in Manhattan, call me for her schedule!