Greensboro

I will be in greensboro next week and am having trouble getting a 11 PM appointment with any independent.
Any suggestions?
I am trying Starr, Taylor, Lacy.
If you need any NYC advice i am happy to reciprocate.

There's a provider named Samantha that I've always wanted to hook up with in Greensboro every time I've been there. I found her look to be quite fascinating. Alas our schedules never meshed since she only visits Greensboro on certain days, but you might want to give her a call and see if she can see you late in the evening. Can't post the URL for her site (at least I don't think I can), but you might want to do a google search for "samantha's domain north carolina" and see what comes up. Looks like she is in Greensboro on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays.

Damn, I got to go back there for a visit!

BTW, if you get to see her, please let me know what it was like in this thread. Good luck!

Last edited:
Rev: Samantha of NC

It doesn't seem like anybody ever really reads this section, but for anyone who cares:

I just saw Samantha. It took a bit of work to see her - I think this entire state does shut down at 6PM. It was worth the effort though. She's got a fantastic personality, she's easy to talk to, and yes, shes got a great body and knows how to use it. She's kissable all over, gives a great BBBJ, and I'll definitely see her again.