Greenbelt Accupressure: Evelyn

After reading a review on another site, I went here, when I was in town recently. It's a very discreet location. Unfortunately, none of the women mentioned in that report were there at the moment I went.

The mamasan said not too worry, she had a "young, pretty girl" for me.

Well, that was not exactly true.

Evelyn is not young. I'm not sure how old she is, but she is, for the most part, pretty.

Evelyn's personality is quirky to say the least.

She is sexy, but to nitpick, there's something not quite real about her.

When we were talking, she clearly did not want to reveal anything about herself, but wanted to ask me everything about me.

Here are her answers...

How old are you?: "2000"
Where are you from: "Kansas"
What nationality are you: "Korean, French and Italian"

Meanwhile, she asked me:

"What do you do for a living?"
"Are you jewish or Italian?"
"Where do you live?"
"Why are you here in Baltimore area?"

Anyway, despite the quirkiness, she did know what she was doing, and how do follow a lead, and how listen, and follow instructions.

This is one of the few places in the area that has a TS, something I love, and Evelyn, gave a very enjoyable one, and cleaned all the places that needed and wanted cleaning, and repeated certain areas at my request. No rush.

Back to the room, when asked what type of massage I wanted, I told her "I wanted everything she had to offer", and with a very little discussion, she, piece by piece, asked me if I wanted her to take this off, and this, and this, and soon there was nothing left to take off.

Unfortunately, the sexiness of her face, and her body with her clothes on, did not stay completely true, when her clothes came off. She does have somewhat off a belly. A little disappointing, but no one is perfect.

So, without any mention of money, she gave me the full experience, first a CBJ, and then FS in every position imaginable. She talked dirty. It was pretty good.

There were 2 bad things that happened DURING: saliva came out her mouth onto my face which freaked me out (later she said the condom was sour), and then at the exact wrong moment for me, she "shushed" me.

It could have been perfect except for those 2 things, and when we were finished I gave her less than the standard tip, and she asked why, and I mentioned those 2 things, and she laughed. I told if those 2 things had not happened, the full amount would have been given. Did not seem to affect her.

Would I go back? Not sure. If so, I would see who else was available, and hope some of the ones mentioned in the other report were. I like the sound of them, especially the Hawaiian one!

I'd also like to see Rising Sun also in Greenbelt.

Vip Spa - Herndon, Va

I have seen this spa advertising in backpage, and decided to try this place. It's located in a strip mall. Even though the entrance is out in the open, when I arrived few cars were parked it the lot, which made the "walk of shame" less noticeable. Went in, mamasan introduced me to 3 ladies. I would say they were in their 30's and well maintained. I picked a girl which i forget her name. She was around 5'4, clean looking face, and nice body. I paid the standard house fee, undressed, and went into the ts room, which was spotless. TS was done thoroughly to my liking. Back into the room and asked for medium to hard massage. I must say it was one of the best massages I have gotten in a long time. After the massage, then standard finish. As a matter a fact, I would visit this place for massage alone, it's that good. Let me know what you guys think...