Greek Bakery in Astoria

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I'm looking for this Greek Bakery I used to drive to Astoria to get galaktoboureko. I'm pretty sure it was on the South Side of 30th or 31st Avenue fairly close to the El (N/W trains?) (31st St?), pretty sure it was named something like Astoria Bakers (not Astoria Bakery and Cafe on Ditmars) and it was kind of across the street from a big CVS was I think was being ripped down some years ago to build apartments. It was mid-block, on the old/old fashioned side, had an awning with a lot of green on it.

Any remember this place?

I'm looking for this Greek Bakery I used to drive to Astoria to get galaktoboureko. I'm pretty sure it was on the South Side of 30th or 31st Avenue fairly close to the El (N/W trains?) (31st St?), pretty sure it was named sometimes like Astoria Bakers (not Astoria Bakery and Cafe on Ditmars) and it was kind of across the street from a big CVS was I think was being ripped down some years ago to build apartments. It was mid-block, on the old/old fashioned side, had an awning with a lot of green on it.

Any remember this place?
Titan has excellent desserts