Great Low Cost Incall??

Justlooking: Actually it was silkybender that brought it up. No big deal anyway. I was curious about the legality of it all. It seems like it's all illegal, but the point I was making (maybe badly), is to what extent to cops there actually enforce it all??

For instance, I've been to Dominican Republic. Prostitution is illegal there, but you can talk to your local cop to get info on where the best whorehouse is. Pretty funny, huh?

From the time I spent up there over the last year and a half. The cops basically stay away from all outcall. You read in the paper all the time about incall and sw's getting busted and closed down.

If you go up in the winter why the hell would you wanna go outside anyhow.....let them cum to you!

pav,

Right you are. It's so fucking cold up there.

But if you're young enough, hell, have a few ladies come up during the day and evening. The price is right.

Rob,

Incall (Bawdy house) is illegal but I'm guessing the cops don't give a shit unless a neighbor complains (kinda like here).

Outcall is perfectly legal.

Damn...each trip up here gets better and better! Just surfing *** the other night I came across a woman by the name of Maika.
This girl is a FIRECRACKER! She is into everything. Does it all including GREEK! she is about 5' 5" 90 lbs and an A cup (but she told me she is going for implants next week) . She has the prettiest set of Piercing blue eyes I have ever seen.
She came to my room on time. She brought along a "bag of tricks". She sits for a while and talks, then to the bathroom to change. SHe came out in a PVC outfit. I had no clue what I was instore for. She did things to me I never imagine I would let anyone do. It was the BEST 2 hour session I have ever had.
check her out if you plan on comming up here. and all for $$$$CN (less than $300US) for a two hour session.
Seriously...you wont be disapointed!