Great Forum

This is an amazing message board with a total wealth of information. I am shocked it took me this long to find something like this but glad i did. Read most of the rules. I have replied to a couple of posts, but i think i will just observe for a little while before making a contribution. Thanks for allowing me!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Go read some of the other message boards. They will tell you how much this place sucks and specifically how terrible I am. Of course you will have to read thru an awful lot of false reviews to find that info, though.

Go read some of the other message boards. They will tell you how much this place sucks and specifically how terrible I am. Of course you will have to read thru an awful lot of false reviews to find that info, though.
Hey your in charge and you have rules I respect that. A long time ago I used to run a board rules are rules and I will play by those rules, I'm just wondering if I am uncertain about a certain rule where do I get clarification? In that that there are no PMs here and I can't start off asking a question.

pokler

Power Bottom
The best thing about this board is no PM's allowed. You got something to say then say it so everyone can hear it.
But it's of a sensitive and confidential nature? Fuck you , too bad , no secrets around here so tell us all.