Grand Prix

Has anyone been to Grand Prix lately? Is it still open?

I'm heading up there from NYC in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice?

Thanks.

Grand Prix has never beent he same since it re-opened. It is very expensive and the talent really doesn't support it.

Try Chez Diane, just over the border. I had a great time there last time I went to Montreal. There was this girl that was so hot I almost fell down. Also try Le Gentleman, it is supposed to be on par with Chez diane. Check out MERB for more reviews and info. Or Canbest.

Originally posted by lancebj
Has anyone been to Grand Prix lately? Is it still open?

I'm heading up there from NYC in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice?

Thanks.

Yes, but they are talking about where you can get a blow job or full service in the club in (at least) a semi-private place.

(Can't get that in downtown Montreal)

Montreal

Clubs are ok, but I can't handle the smoke. If it's any help, at St. Catherine and St. Laurent there are tons of SW's. Was there last week with success two straight nights. Paid $50 US and $60 US respectively for 1 Hr. FS in my room at Four Points. Both went way over the hour.

It got cold the third night I was there and it got too cold and the few girls out there were too bundled up to trust what's underneath.

An Afterthought

The last night we were waiting outside the Metropolis to see James Brown and a well scarfed young girl asked me in a very French accent, "Vould you like to do someseeng unspeakable. I need zee monee."

By far the most polite whore I have ever met. Had to pass, though.