Grand Opening Bethpage

Tried new place on Broadway in Bethpage- store front. Walked in, very young pleasant gal went for hour due to she was very young and cute girl next door type. Place is legit! She jumpoed back when I tried to touch her leg as we all do as the very first test- She offered hot stone- no extra charge. quick exit of room after wipe off and said hour all done. She never came back.First time in years got zipped, but on way out i realized she was too cute young and fearful of any activily. Try for yourself, I hope im wrong- but i will not be returning , so made me want her more.

Sorry Tasty I went last week but was so depressed that I forgot to give a 411. At least you had an attractive woman, I got the mamasan. Luckily I only took the half hour.

you should of did the genius approach and grabbed her tit before you pay if she jumps back im shure its a no with anything more and just walk................fuk emmm

you should of did the genius approach and grabbed her tit before you pay if she jumps back im shure its a no with anything more and just walk................fuk emmm

That is hardly the genius approach and what you are advocating is called sexual assualt, especially if you have gone in to a legit massage place.

What genius does, and genius correct me if I am wrong, is that he first embraces them and guages their reaction to touch. If they tacityly approves, he proceeds to the next step.

Most chinese women at AMPS do NOT provide sexual services, even on LI. But for us mongers, most of the chinese women we meet do.

You have to put in place the proper approach to make sure it is consensual. Yesterday went to a legit place that someone claimed extras were available, no one else confirmed, plus I several sessions and they shied away from mileage. So I had her press on pressure points around the groin area (which is a legit massage technique taught to me from another massage place) to see her reaction, she complied but did not make any accidental touches and shied away from my touch (on arms or legs). And I did not push it any further.

That is hardly the genius approach and what you are advocating is called sexual assualt, especially if you have gone in to a legit massage place.

What genius does, and genius correct me if I am wrong, is that he first embraces them and guages their reaction to touch. If they tacityly approves, he proceeds to the next step.
Right you are. I think the crime would be Forcible Touching which is a Sex Crime, and a misdemeanor. I think sexual assualt is something else and lot more serious.I don't think rubbing her forearm and commenting on how soft her skin is, seeing her reaction and if positive offering and getting a hug (again to see the girls reaction) is such a crime. I consider encouragement in the form of a hug back an invitation to touch her ass and tits.

Last edited:
Right you are. I think the crime would be Forcible Touching which is a Sex Crime, and a misdemeanor. I think sexual assualt is something else and lot more serious.I don't think rubbing her forearm and commenting on how soft her skin is, seeing her reaction and if positive offering and getting a hug (again to see the girls reaction) is such a crime. I consider encouragement in the form of a hug back an invitation to touch her ass and tits.
Not to be too technical, but Genius is partially right. Forcible Touching would apply here and it is a Misdemeanor, but it's not a Sex Crime in that you can't get Sex Offender status for such a conviction. There is no Sexual Assault charge in the New York State Penal Law. Sexual Assault is a category referred to in common conversation. Touching a woman's private parts, the one in her pants, without invitation would be a Sex Abuse charge, and that will land you on the sex offender registry should it get to that point. Hugging can also be construed as Forcible Touching if you do it for your own sexual gratification or to demean or degrade the victim. In general, I doubt the women working there would call 911 if you gave them a hello hug any more than your sister in law might, even if your sister in law hates your guts.

Last edited:
mostly all of these amps are operating unlicensed .most of the ladies working there are here on expired visas or illegal here .i know what amps are legit and you wont find me in any of them.

mostly all of these amps are operating unlicensed .most of the ladies working there are here on expired visas or illegal here .i know what amps are legit and you wont find me in any of them.
And that is a shame. Because you can find some of the best sex there. Because they are getting screwed five times a day there and get in to it and you.

Last edited:
Not to be too technical, but Genius is partially right. Forcible Touching would apply here and it is a Misdemeanor, but it's not a Sex Crime in that you can't get Sex Offender status for such a conviction. There is no Sexual Assault charge in the New York State Penal Law. Sexual Assault is a category referred to in common conversation. .....
FWIW - In today's ND (Nassau edition pg A29) there is a story "of sexual harassment" at a restaurant. The guy(a cook) was accused and convicted in 2008 of "attempted sexual abuse, a felony and served four months in jail" of a waitress that he "restrained in a bear hug ....groped her".

I understood the issue of your post. Unwelcome bear hug without immediate release basically led to jail time. Hence be very careful of some of the recommended AMP techniques for gaining mileage.

I understood the issue of your post. Unwelcome bear hug without immediate release basically led to jail time. Hence be very careful of some of the recommended AMP techniques for gaining mileage.
Unwelcome bear hug without immediate release can indeed be a problem - that's why I only give a little hug to see her reaction - in the very rare cases where the girl is not responsive or indicates disapproval I either ask for another girl or leave.

Last edited: