Goth girl?

Some time last year I was out with an old buddy and friends of his that I didn’t know well. We ended up at bar in Seaford called the Leaky Life Boat. To say I felt out of place was an understatement. It was full of mostly goth, hipster and whatever the genx-pronoun world was and they were all 21-23.
a lot of hot ‘goth’ chicks but it seemed like we were the creepy old guys in the whole place and probably only about 12-15 years older.
They all seemed like the type of bedroom community neighborhood sluts with webcams. I think there are more local goth chicks on OF than SA. I don’t do OF but maybe someone can relay if there is a location search feature on there to find some and work that angle.
There’s second hand sites that compile that stuff like “o.f. Finders” or “o.f. Metrics” that can give profile results whether they tag their location in the bio or write it in there under their banner.

I feel like online searches of the username help to see what kind of stuff they might hint at: for scheduling through social media messaging off the fans site. A lil but of guess work and instinct but it definitely happens. Especially if they tease content that looks like they’re getting off different people.

Made me wonder if it would be ok to make a thread similar to the S.A. Thread where we could figure out *OF girls who actually provide. That would be cool since I’m ok with investing in seeing what im considering paying for. I’ve actually decided on saving my money seeing certain girls who looked like they give terrible head with the luck of free trials or massive subscription discounts

Some time last year I was out with an old buddy and friends of his that I didn’t know well. We ended up at bar in Seaford called the Leaky Life Boat. To say I felt out of place was an understatement. It was full of mostly goth, hipster and whatever the genx-pronoun world was and they were all 21-23.
a lot of hot ‘goth’ chicks but it seemed like we were the creepy old guys in the whole place and probably only about 12-15 years older.
They all seemed like the type of bedroom community neighborhood sluts with webcams. I think there are more local goth chicks on OF than SA. I don’t do OF but maybe someone can relay if there is a location search feature on there to find some and work that angle.
There used to be a bartender at Leaky Lifeboat who was an absolute fucking smoke show. She moved to FL to pursue a pro wrestling career.

https://wrestlingjunkies.wixsite.com/wrestlingjunkies/tracy-wayne-gacy-interview