Goth girl?

Maybe on SA. There was a fat goth chick years ago in Queens but not worth going to and in the Fantasy thread someone described a latina that had goth look, I dont know her name (maybe @ShyfromFantasy can help identify her)

Maybe on SA. There was a fat goth chick years ago in Queens but not worth going to and in the Fantasy thread someone described a latina that had goth look, I dont know her name (maybe @ShyfromFantasy can help identify her)
Astrid Crowley!!! I fucked her. I may have even started the thread on her here. She was chubby but super cute. Monster Boobs and Ass with a thinner waist. All gothed out half black half blonde hair. Right in my wheelhouse looks wise. Fucked her in college point while her ugly Asian GF waited for me to finish while cooking dinner for the both of them.

Good Times……….

Astrid Crowley!!! I fucked her. I may have even started the thread on her here. She was chubby but super cute. Monster Boobs and Ass with a thinner waist. All gothed out half black half blonde hair. Right in my wheelhouse looks wise. Fucked her in college point while her ugly Asian GF waited for me to finish while cooking dinner for the both of them.

Good Times……….
That’s chick was nuts !!! Those freakin animal cages e everywhere ‍♂️ But yes a good time lol

Hi! Hmmmm , a Latina with a goth look.. could be Henny maybe... but henny has big tits slim waist nice ass. She’s petite .. a fat Latina with a goth look I can’t think of anyone lol

Meeting up occasionally with a thin white 20 y/o girl with green/blue died hair, piercings and ink. She refers to her look as more artsy than goth but never thought I'd be attracted to her type. As it turns out she's a nice person, local to me, reasonably priced and a great fuck so she's been a good find and a definite keeper (until the next one comes along of course)
Where did you meet? Can you review her in a thread and share her info? Thanks!

Good Times……….
This is an awesome story is the a review I can read. And a number I can call?

This is an awesome story is the a review I can read. And a number I can call?
She hasn’t advertised in a long time but if you find her thread and text her maybe she just keeps a low profile with regulars.
She is a very big girl with questionable hygeine and shit hole apartment. However in relation to the topic of this thread she sure checks the box of goth/alternative.
I only went because my buddy is a BBW lover and wanted to double team her. It was interesting to say the least.

Last I heard, she hooked up with a steady BF and living around Middle village (I think, can’t be for certain) She was only doing car dates and only giving BJs . She may have also been preggo. It’s been years , so I can’t remember all the details .

Good chance that she’s out of the game at this point. But you never know….

I’d hit that pussy again. I just remember the travel sucked from Long Island.

I met a girl on SA she was/is a tattoo artist used to live in West Babylon name was Nicky or Nichol. Short chunky but not fat with ton of tats and piercings. Gave great head but dead fish lay. Sweet kid about mid 20’s. Worked at what is now Fantasy off Edison for a brief while but fought with the other girls. Have no idea where she is these days. Wish I did!! Lol
Nutty Out

Meet up on occasion with a local goth girl from SB. 23 y/o, petite, a natural blonde with dyed hair (green/blue), some nose jewelry, a little ink and some cosmetic thing going on with her two front teeth. Super sweet kid, reliable, completely sane, clean (totally shaved pussy), no hard drugs, she's shy, luvs getting licked and fucked raw for a reasonable ppm. Likes it a little rough with some choking involved which I'm very careful with and reluctant to do as she's really thin and brittle and it's not something I'm really into. I wouldn't want a child of mine leaving the house looking like she does but have to admit her being different makes it all the more appealing to me for whatever reason. Don't recall her profile name as she's not currently active on the site

Meet up on occasion with a local goth girl from SB. 23 y/o, petite, a natural blonde with dyed hair (green/blue), some nose jewelry, a little ink and some cosmetic thing going on with her two front teeth. Super sweet kid, reliable, completely sane, clean (totally shaved pussy), no hard drugs, she's shy, luvs getting licked and fucked raw for a reasonable ppm. Likes it a little rough with some choking involved which I'm very careful with and reluctant to do as she's really thin and brittle and it's not something I'm really into. I wouldn't want a child of mine leaving the house looking like she does but have to admit her being different makes it all the more appealing to me for whatever reason. Don't recall her profile name as she's not currently active on the site
Very helpful lol

She sounds perfect! Just my type. Like Mary from Massapequa I met years ago on SA. Fun girl but so quite in bed it was scary lol!