Good Day Spa - 732-421-5197 E. Brunswick, NJ

Selena: 160 hour

read about some of the girls from 785 working there. That place I always had solid experience there so I decided to take a sure shot and go there and see Selena whose one of my ATFs. Singaporean Chinese with beautiful face and body. Slim with perky C tots. A few girly cute tats. She’s a wild girl.

this is my first time at this place. One of the best things i liked about the place is the huge dedicated parking lot and that the entrance is in the back. Very low key. Got in and was pleasantly surprised to see Selena waiting for me instead of me waiting for her. Lol.

she looked as good as always. Hot. Got in the room together and she went to get her supplies and as soon as she returns she throws the supplies on the table and starts kissing me. She seemed really horny. She said she hasn’t been fucked for a few days and she just started today. Lol.

She knows I like BBJ in the table shower and massage and she does them both good for me. Back to the room Sysrtedwith Daty, dato and a little fingering, then she pulls me up to Dfk and I go down more daty then she cums on my beard and face after a few minutes, and jumps to get on her stomach and he lets me do whatever I like with her mouth, DTbbj, Dfk as I slap her ass then get her on her back and and slide in her pussy and start fucking her like I missed her while I suck her boobs and Dfk with her as she moans, then had her ride me ch then back to mish holding her close and going deep pumps until I busted deep down her pussy. Always loved this girl. One of the best looking out there and knows how to treat a man. Many repeats.

Selena : 200/hr (msog)

This is my first review, please excuse if I missed anything as per rules. Will be happy to correct it

I visited this spa for Selena as per above review and some other review from 785 Passaic NJ thread. This spa was close to my location

Walked in and asked for Selena and had to wait 20 mins. Selena came in and blew my mind. She was fit and very beautiful. Got me undressed and Took me for table shower, a quick one and no preview but didnt ask for one. Came back to the room and gave her 160. Asked her for msog and she quoted 200 for msog. Agreed and Paid.

She was in a black bikini top and short. I asked her to allow me to undress her as I find it sexy to remove the clothes. I started with LFK, Then DFK and slowly moved towards her tits. They were small and as per my tasted. Kissed, licked, pressed, light squeezed them.

Slowly moved below to her navel and spent some time kissing and licking her navel, feet, calf, thighs. Moved towards her inner thigh and started kissing and licking and slow bites. Removed her undies and ther elied the treasure. Daty for 10 mins, and at this point she was moaning and shaking. Didnt think she came though. She asked for bbbj and happily obliged. Her bbj skills were awesome and i came in no time and filled her mouth and she joked to save some cream for the second shot. Mouth wash and cleaned my junk. 30 mins on the clock

Massage for 15 mins. Decent one and then started stroking me with hand. Bbj and it was mindblowing. She licked and sucked with all motions possible. Asked for cover and started missionary with dfk, then doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Didnt cum and asked for bbj to end.

Time was up. Paid 40$ tip and departing hugs. The spa was discrete with ample parking

Will repeat and recommend

I have been watching ADs on twitter a lot about all these AMPs in NJ.
I used to use STG all the time to find providers before I actually try these spas...(I used to see the romanian girls alot)
To start with, I have already visited spas many times so I knew what are on the menu.
bbbj Rj Lfk Dfk CFS basically GFE...

I have seen Ads about GDS that the fee is comparatively lower.. 160 hr.. this sounds crazy for me at first.
Other spas start from 200 hr..
But anyway, I called and booked Angela.
the location is near walmart on rt18 which seems like a SAFE area. Like will not get robbed kinda safe area.
Walked in ring the bell and MMS opened door for me.
I told her I have appointment with Angela.
MMS led me to a room. It is a standard room for a spa place.
a massage bed and a cabinet that filled with sprayers and stuff.
light is kinda soft but I saw it is dimmable so I turned it a little brighter.
I wanna see the girl clearly.. I dont wanna fuck a grandma.
in walks Angela.. Damn I was pleasantly surprised..
She is a tall ~5 9 and slim body type chinese girl.
her face is very cute and pretty.. I am very surprised .. for Age, my guess is late20s or early 30s.
I do speak chinese too so Angela was happy and said she barely sees Chinese clients here.
okay nice.. good first impression for both of us.
She asked for fee first and I gave her 160. She left the room for a little bit to get her stuffs.

She asked if I want a shower.. sure.. I like to take shower in spas because sometimes girls give you some extra fun.
She asked me to lay facedown to the table shower and washed me all over thoroughly. flip wash front side and stroke my jr a little bit with soap.
I was instead boner.. but then she just dried me up and broght me to room... no preview fun there in shower.

But anyway, back to room, Angela asked if i want a massage first which I declined.. I want fun thing first.
She obligates and asked me to lay face down and start cat bath on my back.
kissed all over and gave me some RJ which felt amazing...
flip and we lfk for a little bit before she went down to my nipples belly and lick my balls.
I am rock hard at this moment and she starts BBBJ... damn oral skill is amazing.
One of the best I ever had.. slow and sensual.
at one point, I almost cum but I want some more fun so I asked for DATY and 69.. DATY a bit and I wanna fuck her now.

She suited me up and hopped on for CG.
I asked to switch to mish as I wanna pound her aggressively.
on mish, I give her full speed and all the way in and she was moaning loud and joyfully.
I took a peek of her feet and I just could not hold anymore.
Blew in bag in mish...
Cleaned up as we still have some time left she offered me a massage.
to be honest, her massage is not the best for me. I like more strength so I asked her to cuddle with me for the rest of time.
We chatted a lot which I am glad i do speak some chinese..
time is up and I left.
Angela is a gem... I visited other spas many times and she is one of the best girl combo with face, body, attitude and skills so far...
I will repeat on her for sure. But there are 4 other girls too and I wanna try them first....
on my way out, i saw couple girls I think it's Coco and Linda.. both look so pretty but I think Coco is younger..
She will be my next target..

Coco: 200 msog

After my first good experience with Angela I have high expectations to this spa and want to visit again.
I checked their twitter pages.
coco looks very cute to me…called and make an appointment with Coco.
Got there ring the bell and MMS brought me to a room to wait for CoCo.
Coco came in wow. She looks pretty but her photos on twitter def have beauty cam effect.. I think she looks better in person.
few difference. Body looks different. Coco is actually short petite girl with slim body and her skin tone is darker. Lips are puffier but you can tell that’s her face in the photo and videos on her ad.
she looks sexier and mistress style in person. She’s maybe 26-28 years old. Younger than Angela I would assume.
funny thing is she couldn’t understand my Chinese at the beginning. I think it’s my problem.. but it gets better after we talk more and our chemistry click after a little bit.
I opted to no shower cuz shower was occupied and I don’t wanna wait.. she cleaned me with alcohol wipes which is not the most comfortable way but anyway it’s good to see they are discreet at some level.
coco has great soft tits when she removed her clothes I couldn’t tell if they are real or not. It feels very soft too. Very beautiful C cups and looks perfectly on her rack. She started with boobs slide cat bath. Kiss all over my body, RJ BLS and started bbbj. I am not big fan of RJ so I always rush them to next cuz I couldn’t wait too long for BJ lol. Her bbbj is flawless and teethless. Sloppy style and she likes to such very fast and aggressively. I had to slow her down when she starts picking up speed. I like it slower… she’s really good at it and I asked for main menu after good 5 mins.
she suited me up and hopped on for CG. It felt really tight and warm when she slowly mount it in. And she can ride like a real cow girl. I asked her to spin around for RCG. She then pull out, spreader my legs and sits me RCG between my legs. It feels super tight, deep and nice. It is actually my first time doing this position. I felt very deep in her.
she kept on complimenting my size and how hard it is and moaning very loud and sexy.. I could not hold anymore and exploded.
after cleaned up we cuddle and chat and caress each other slightly…
After 15 mins. Jr starting waking up again. She asked if I want 2nd pop. I said hell yeah. She said tip her 40 more for the store standard. ( so it’s 160 + 40) hell yeah. I actually only have a 50 so I just gave her 10 extra..
Bbbj again which was great but I don’t need to go detail. Cap on and I start in mish. She said she likes my size again and saying that I’m very huge as an Asian. I knew that but that way she says is very horny and slutty…she’s good at dirty talking and I am into that. She looks very enjoy when I fuck her hard… which turns me on. I didn’t last long and just finished in mish.. didn’t even switch position. I think she’s too horny that makes me excited… this is also her highlight.
overall… she’s very good. I will repeat Coco again soon.
Bbbj wise Angela is better but Coco is also very top notch.
I am not sure if I can share their twitters here so I’ll do in a different post…

Linda: 160 all in

I have seen Linda’s photo since long time ago when she was in 785. I have to be honest.. photos of her that they posted back in 785 were so bad.
Linda looks so much hotter and cutter in person…
I actually walked pass her once when I was in GDS last month with Angela.
Her face and hair style kinda reminds me Emily. But Linda is better looking than Emily in my opinion.
Walked in and told MMS I wanna see Linda today. MMS is a sub not the OG mms.
Went in to room and here came Linda. She gave me LFK and hugs to greet me and I soon passed her HF and tip. She left for a lil bit and I need to get ready to shower.
On TS, Linda washed me extra thoroughly like good 10 mins wash lol. I guess she has good hygiene. And then I thought it was going to be a non-eventful shower as I got off the Table, she squat down and gave me a great bbbj. Omgg. Her bbbj skill is amazing. Very wet and sloppy but sensual. No teeth at all..
she got jr super hard there and complimented my size.
Back to the room. She asked me to lay face down and I said I wanna face up. She said I’m skipping a very nice part I said it’s okay. I prefer facing up fun.
She slowly kissing me from my ears to necks to chest and went to the way down to my yesyes part. Basically she climb over me from my head and when she gave a bbbj her pussy was right in front of my face.
I don’t do Daty so I play with her clit and pussy. Omg she got so wet!! She’s naturally horny!!
If I eat her, she will prob cum and spray all over.
She said it’s her first day back so she hasn’t had sex for so long. I was like damn I just hit the jackpot. lol
Then she complimented my jr and said she needs to tip me to enjoy it in her pussy later lol. I said it’s okay. I’m tipping you cuz I’ll enjoy it too. Good at dirty talks.
Then she gave me light RJ and j said I wanna more Bj cuz her skill is amazing. Her bj skill is def on my top 5 list. So wet and nice. But she does lick around sides a lot otherwise she will had me nut there if she focus head all the time.
I asked for main event and she suited me up for CG.
Very tight pussy and warm. We switched to DS cuz I wanna pound her from behind. She got enough meat to grab on her ass and she can take my pounds in K9 with full strength. Damnn. I almost bust there but I asked for mish to see and dfk her. She can take my pounds well and I just finished in bag. She kept on telling me that I remind her sex with her first boyfriend lol. It’s funny. But yes she’s very sexy and freaky. I speak Chinese tho so she can dirty talk hard to me lol.
After clean up, Linda offered me massage. Her massage is actually decent! I mean I like stronger press and stronger hands but she actually hit all good spots. I asked her to rest and chat with me she refuse to stop lol. Very hardworking girl.

Highlight of Linda is that she is such enthusiastic and energetic girl with bubbly personality.
I thought she would be a lil serious type by her look but she’s actually so nice and accommodating.
I would her level of accommodating she is same level with Amy… like the best.

I give a big YES to Linda.
If you like GDS cuz their girls being pretty and good service. There you go Linda will be a good pick lol.
And yes I will definitely repeat.

GDS Suki: 160 all in
Chinese girl in her early 30s
Around 5 3 maybe 110 lbs. curve in right place. Very pretty and sex face. MmCs. Shaved.

To begin with, I have to say I have seen Suki in the hallway and kitchen many times. Just like what the ad says. I think she lost few lbs after her last break and she looks even more sexier and prettier now.. in my opinion.. which makes me wanna see her.
So I tried to see her yesterday by walking in but I got no luck. I went three times and tried to call to make appointment and didn’t get to see her yesterday.
I ended up seeing Angela and it was absolutely a great time as always. But Angela joked at me and said you came for Suki three times and still didn’t get her lol.
So today I called and see when I can come in and Yap I get Suki today!!!! lol.
First of all, they were not busy at all. Angela came say hi to me and Suki came in to room.
I would have to say she got very pretty face. She’s one of the best looking girl in GDS. If you like Lucky’s face, you would like Suki too.
She came in and I gave her Hf and tip and off we went shower. Nothing special in shower but she washed me thoroughly and we talked a lot.
Suki is one of the talkative girl and she’s also humorous lol. Very bubbly personality.
Back to room, she asked if I want a massage first. I said nope let’s have fun now. We started hugging, kissing and caressing each other. I joked and said it’s so hard to get her. She said it was just a busier day.
Laid face down and she kissed and touched all over my body.
She’s super sexy and got the sexy vibe when she touches me all over. I declined RJ because I’m not a big fan and I couldn’t wait for bbbj and FS cuz she turned me all on.
Flipped and we dfk and she went to nipples belly and down to my ball. Very nice sensual BLS and started BBBj.
Her bbbj is super nice. Again.. one of the best in GDS. No teeth and very skillful. Omg. I think at some point she started trying DT and it felt amazing… no teeth and very sensual.
I tapped her and said let’s do it.
She suited me up and hopped on for CG. Her pussy is super tight and warm in CG. one of the tightest one and I guess she knows how to use her muscle very well.
Suki is super horny and looks very enjoy. Very spontaneous too.
I was afraid to finish too soon so I asked to switch to DS.
In my opinion, her ass is about same size as Coco. She was playing my ball when I pound her full speed and all the way. She can take my pounds from behind in K9.
And then we switched to mish because I wanna see her face.
She just got that beautiful face that I enjoy seeing her expression while I am pounding her hard. Finally I blew in bag and crashed on her. We dfk a lot afterward and she looks very sexy when I was near the finish line with full speed pounding. If she doesn’t have an O she’s very good actor lol. One of the best. I love it a lot.
Pulled my pipe out and she was surprised about how much my cum is. She said you were here so many days this week and still got this much bullets?! We giggled.

After cleaned up. She gave me some light massage on my legs and we chatted a lot. I asked her what her tattoos say and mean. She gave me the funniest answer I ever had. The infinity tattoo with her name which is kinda romantic and many girls got that. She said it’s a lucky symbol for her to get her luck of making money. Infinity looks like an 8 which pronounce like “get rich”. lol.
She’s super funny.
Suki probably has the sexiest vibe of all girls I seen when she’s working. Very sexy girl. And very friendly attitude.

All in all, I will give Suki a big YES.
I will repeat her for sure.

After put the check on Suki, I have seen 4/5 girls on current lineup. Only haven’t seen Lisa.
I would say It will not go wrong with any of them.. damn very strong standards in GDS.

However, Angela is still my 1st choice there. And Linda Suki Coco are all my 2nd… i don’t know how to rank these three. Their bj skills all top notch.

Monica: 160
GND vibe very young. I think late 20s and petite like 5' 0.. Natural tits. couple tattoos. Photo very accurate on their X..

I got a little time during lunch time and called to ask if Ava or Monica are available. I haven't seen them both and I am feeling trying someone fresh.

I have seen Monica in hallway few times so I know she looks pretty for sure and I have heard Ava is also very appealing.

Turns out Monica is available for me!!

Surprisingly they don't look as busy when I went around 12 pm on a Friday LOL. Anyway, mms Mimi led me to room and soon Monica came in. This is first time I see her in the room and I am very happy with what I see. She is cute and pretty gives me a GND vibe. She looks very young and her innocent face reminds me my classmate back in school. She gave me a warm hug to welcome me and asked me if I want a shower. My time is a little tight so I declined shower told her I would like to take one at the end. She left to take her supplies. Ask me to lay down and she clean me up. Fun started. She drop her clothes and her body looks very sexy and youthful. She got a small belly but def not fat or chubby at all. Just maybe not the athletic type. Her skin feels also very smooth and youthful. I didn't ask her age but I with agree with late 20's for sure.

Cat bath body slide on me and it felt great because her tits are super soft and nice. I grabbed her thigh and ass. She does have good enough bouncy meat on her thigh and ass so I was thinking of pounding her DS later. She started kissing around and soon went down for BBBJ.

OMG her BBBJ is very good. No teeth and great technique kinda similar to Linda's. But I almost couldn't it!! I almost pop in her mouth and had to stop her. As I said before I barely finish in BBBJ she almost had me. But to be honestly, her BBBJ is no teethy until she tries to go DT on me. I can feel a little teeth when she's trying to DT. I think I'm above average that could be why.

I told her let's fuck now otherwise I'll finish in your month. She giggle and suit me up. Her personality is a little shy but bubbly. Very cute girl just feel like I'm fucking my neighbors daughter. I love this vibe. She hopped on for CG and she was a little aggressive plus her pussy is super tight that I almost exploded. I had to stop her again and said let me fuck you in mish I don't want to cum too fast. She giggles and said she got me good in BBBJ and I agreed with her. It's such a great view in mish to look at her natural beautiful body and fully shaved kitty. I mounted it I felt super tight and warm. And I slowly start pounding her. I have to add right here. Her moan is very sexy, shy, and spontaneous. Her moans turn me so hard. And I started pounding her fully speed and all the way with holding her legs wide open. And I just blew in bag. Didn't even get to try DS. She pulled me down and hug me and kegal squeeze her pussy like want to milk my cum all out. It felt super nice.

I didn't try Dfk with her since I bit my tongue couple days ago and it still hurts. So I don't know if she give dfk but we kissed on lips.

It felt so great with her GND look and vibe that just made me so horny.

She cleaned me up and gave me a nice massage. Man, this girl got good strength!! Damn it felt great. Maybe didn't hit all spot but her strength is very good. She was trying to make me do massage with oil but I said no. She said it feels better with oil with her technique. I said I'll try next time. We chatted a lot and she just sound like a real GND neighbor's daughter. I really enjoy and like her. I took a shower and left around 45 minutes. I was in a rush and she did make me pop very quick.

Her smile is very pretty and warm too. I wanted to see Ava more at the beginning since I am curious how pretty she is but I am totally satisfied and happy that I got Monica.

I will repeat her for sure.

If you like natural petite girl. Monica is 5 stars good choice.

Next time when I see her, I'll try to do 2 pops and let her do her BBBJ magic.

Big YES for Monica.

I asked if she will be in GDS for long. She said she's not sure. She's from Gold and possibly got placed in a new spa that replace Gold.

Yoyo: 160
petite chinese girl with very pretty face....Body is like a Japanese pornstar..
Best looking body I have seen in AMP and she is my type.. my cup of tea for sure..

I have been waiting for Yoyo to come back to GDS since Feb.
She was in GDS for a week in February and I was not interested at her photo on ADs until I saw her in hallway when I was there to see Angela.
She looks so much prettier in person and she is my type! face.. body type and her vibe..
I did try to see her but she left too quick to Gold spa.
Anyway, I saw her return last weekend and I plan to see her this week.
Called and asked in Friday afternoon and got appointment with Yoyo.
went in 20 mins earlier and she was ready to see me! lucky! lol
MMS led me to room and soon enough Yoyo came in.
Wow..First time looking at her this closed and she does not disappoint me.
She is gorgeous.. I like her look very much. Petite body with very cute face and long hair to her mid back.
her skin is pale and flawless too. I looked down to her legs and feet.
Her legs are skinny and pretty and she got very pretty feet! I am a lil feet fetish.
holy shit I feel i just hit a jackpot lol..
I heard good compliments and high recommendations from Bluebells and Norm about Yoyo..
Anyway, i told her I have been waiting for her return and I think she is so beautiful.
She was happy and also happy about me speaking chinese to her.
we chat a lot and she led me to shower and it was not a busy friday afternoon.. I saw almost all of them in hallway and said hi and winked to each one.
Yoyo was like..Wow you know everyone!? LOL.
Shower was uneventful. she washed me throughly and I enjoy watching her every move lol.
back to room. she asked if i want a massage first in a very cute tone and I said no I cant wait to have fun with you.
we started kissing each other LFK and DFK and caressing each other.
She is a petite skinny girl with very cute round ass.
I can pick her up effortlessly thats how petite she is.
she was wearing two pieces and dropped her top.. OMG her tits are so beautiful...
I read reviews saying that she has perfect body and mmCs.
Are they really MM!? they are so soft and flawless.. I didnt see any scars and I didnt feel any silicon or anything.
her nipples are perfect eraser nipples too!
I agree with Bluebell that Yoyo got a perfect body... Damn she look like one of those top Japanese pornstar....
OMG i was so happy and I was so turned on and JR is very exciting.
Yoyo compliment my size with a little surprising expression.
I was sitting on the edge of table and she went to my nipple and down to BBBJ and BLS.
I laid on the bed and she climbed on to give me more BBBJ.
Tbh, her bbbj is great but i can feel her teeth.. I dont blame her cuz she is such a tiny girl with small skull...
it felt great.. her vibe is like a super hot girlfriend.. She has that special vibe I feel like I am fucking the most beautiful classmate of our class.
She then start giving me P2P...I barely let anyone do this to me but I could not resist.
She kept complimenting my size and I told her I wanna fuck her RIGHT NOW.
She was trying to slow me down and gave me some more BBBJ.
Cover went on and she went for CG...She is super tight and she looks really shy when she riding me.
I grabbed her ass and fuck her aggressively when she on CG.
And I asked for mish cuz I wanna get a good view of her.
She laid down and spread her legs what the fuckk her pussy looks so beautiful!!! even her skin on her inner thigh looks so flawless and pale.
I just love what i see too much and start pounding her hard in mish. I can literally feel I am hitting her cervix and I am still not all the way in.
I was afraid of hurting her but she said it felt great and I am so big she loves it.
her face is blush and her moan is sexy and loud. I feel I am about to break her.
I spread her leg wide open and pounded full speed and blew in bag...
more DFKs and I can feel her trembling...
Goddamn it felt so great...
After clean up, She gave me very decent massage that she is very good at using her elbow.
She asked me if she hurts me.. I was like no I like it hard. She said I should try her oil massage next time which I declined this time.
after 10 mins, I just asked her to come cuddle with me and chat.
I told her she is very famous for her look and she is one of the most stunning one I have seen in GDS...
we chatted till the end of the session and took a quick shower and left.

Honest comment here. her body looks perfect and youthful.
I cant even tell if her tits are real or mm... perfect pair..
And her look is freaking hot. I will put her on 1st place with Lucky..
She looks kinda like Angela but you zoom out to make her a petite girl.
Anyway, I will bump Yoyo up to my 2nd favorite in GDS just by her look...
My priority on selection now is Angela then yoyo....LOL

I will give her a big YES!
She is one of the most pretty in GDS if not THE pretties...