Good buffet restaurants in Nassau?

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or under "In Search of...," but since it's OT, I figured this was a better bet.

Given the primary function of this board, there are probably lots of gluttons here. And gluttons like buffets. Me, I love a good buffet. My favorite right now is Minado, on Glen Cove Road in Carle Place. Technically a Japanese seafood buffet, so there's sushi and cooked fish, but also has salads, beef, pork, chicken, and hibachi. A little pricey - $17.95 lunch, $30.95 dinner, a few dollars more on weekends, but a good selection, really high-quality stuff and well-presented.

Any buffet recommendations?

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or under "In Search of...," but since it's OT, I figured this was a better bet.

Given the primary function of this board, there are probably lots of gluttons here. And gluttons like buffets. Me, I love a good buffet. My favorite right now is Minado, on Glen Cove Road in Carle Place. Technically a Japanese seafood buffet, so there's sushi and cooked fish, but also has salads, beef, pork, chicken, and hibachi. A little pricey - $17.95 lunch, $30.95 dinner, a few dollars more on weekends, but a good selection, really high-quality stuff and well-presented.

Any buffet recommendations?
Saw the title of your thread......and was going to say Minado as well.
The Sushi selection is off the charts.....I can get 3 full plates and not repeat a single selection.

I have only been for dinner, but oddly enough was planning on bringing a friend for lunch on Friday.

How does it compare to dinner?

Lunch has fewer options. Most of the things they cook up front between the salad section and the hot food section (grilled meat, hibachi) aren't available for lunch. Other things are missing as well sashimi, crab legs, not sure what else. But it's still great, and there's still a ton of food and lots of choices.