Golden Rose Spa Baldwin 646-922-2601

http://longisland.************/Ther...se-spa-all-new-baldwin-646-922-2601/161672502

So this is the old 7 Day Foot Spa I used to frequent. Used to rave about Julie there. Same spot 838 Merrick rd Baldwin. No Julie.

Was going to go to my usual spot on grand but saw this familiar address and decided why not? Called, hour 45, half hour 35. 2 girls on staff. I say I'll be there in 10 minutes. No problem.
Get there, back door is marked with the spa name, it's unlocked so I let myself in after knocking. Tiny Asian woman walking towards me from the front. Typical older AMP attendant. Not gorgeous, not too ugly, not young but not too old for me to get a handjob from. No other girl in sight.
Takes me to the room. Typical AMP set up, 3/4 walls and curtain doors, massage table, sign in the wall that says,"dear customer, please leave your underwear on! Thank you, management". I like a challenge. So I give her a hundy to cover the 45, I'm doing the hour, and she says in terrible English, I pay you after. Obviously change after, right? Ok. I get naked. In these situations where I'm new to the establishment and there's that ridiculous sign on the wall, I stand next to the table while she's entering the room, and i jack off a bit. Just to show that this is what I'm here for. So I'm doing this when she comes in, she doesn't flinch, so I lay down thinking, good sign.
Standard lame AMP massage. Too much oil, too much pressure... time passes.
I look up at the clock and I see I only have 10 minutes left and I'm still on my stomach with zero soft touch. So I look right at her and say, is it ok if I turn over? Make the hj sign. She points to the sign on the wall and says, no do that here. I say, ok, get me my change, I'm leaving. No no no... my boss... No no no... So she says you do. So i grab her hand and put it on my junk and say, no, you do. So she looks around and starts doing it. Of course she knew exactly what she was doing. Lots of attention to the balls and taint. Over the clothes ass grab and tittie grab. Didn't try for under. Too much work. When I was done I had about a minute left so I said, we're done. Thank you. Her name was Kelly by the way. Dressed like an office assistant, long leather skirt with a thick wool sweater. I was caressing her calf the whole time she was next to me.
So, I get up and get dressed and I say, you owe me 55 in change. And she looks at me like I'm crazy. I say again, you said I'd get change when we're done. She says, no that's tip. I laugh and say, no, I'll tip what I want. So she brings in a leather change wallet and dumps it in the table and waves her hand at it. So I pick up 2 tens and a 5 and say, 30 dollars for you. She smiled, gave me a $10 off next visit coupon, and said, come back! I like you! Right.
Anyway. This location is back open and is totally not legit. I'm not sure if I'd go back, only b/c my regular place is around the corner and the English is perfect and there's no haggling...
There you go.

I never bring big bills and never never wait for the change even if its 5 or 10 dollars..
its a mindset where once in hand they think it is theirs...
I way back had an issue with getting my change and the chic acted like she could bluff me from leaving with my money..
I ve had some good massages there before they closed but being near a bar might not be so good for being on the down low...
Glad to see you are still doing the foot work..

I never bring big bills and never never wait for the change even if its 5 or 10 dollars..
its a mindset where once in hand they think it is theirs...
I way back had an issue with getting my change and the chic acted like she could bluff me from leaving with my money
This was the first time, and last time, that'll happen to me. I honestly think she didn't know American money well enough, or basic math well enough, or was waiting for someone else to do it, to make change for me, hence the dumping of the leather change purse in front of me and allowing me to make my own change. I'll never know.

Glad to see you are still doing the foot work..
Oh sure. This place was very good to me while Julie was there. Had to try it out. And I agree about the bar thing. That always bothered me going in that back door, but yesterday with that nor Easter blowing, all doors were locked up tight. No one saw me coming or going. But like I said, I probably won't be back. My preferred place is around the corner.

Yeah yeah. Only person to be in this place but I saw a different girl today so I figured I'd review.
Saw Lucy today. Kelly popped in mid session to confirm I was legit I guess but I still got the sour face for happy ending.
I said I'd take the half hour for 30 but I've got this $10 coupon from my last visit. This is in person by the way. She says no no no. We change owners. I say, in the past 2 weeks? The coupon says golden rose spa, the sign above the door says golden rose spa. If the coupon is no good I'll go elsewhere. No no no, stay, I take 10 dollar off. So the 30 just went to 20.
I get naked and stand next to the table so when she comes in she sees me jacking off. No flinch, she pats me on my ass and i lay down face down. Soft no oil is my new SOP so she does a very nice back scratch/tickle on my back. Nice soft touch, lots of ball play and tickle.
While there about half way thru the front door opens and i hear 2 women asking, is this place new? How much for a foot rub? I always like hearing legit women in these places!
So flip, she covers me with a wash cloth. I look at her and shake my head and pull the cloth off, she gives me the stink eye and covers me again. I reach up and squeeze her tittie thru her shirt and pull one side down exposing a very nice brown nipple. I take her hand and put it in my junk and nod at her. She laughs and starts a dry handjob. I start to say something but she leans forward to, what looks like she's going to blow on me the way AMP girls do, lips pursed, and spits on my junk. Drooling it out in a long spit trail. I gotta admit, it turned me on. Just a handy to finish but the spit thing got me going.
Hot towel clean up. Thought we were done but she ran out, washed her hands and proceeded to give me a scalp massage, arm and hand massage, and full leg massage and did quite a good job with it!
So I would normally tip 20 Four a half hour but I saved 10 bucks, saw some tittie, and got my dick spit on, so I tipped her 30. Session went 10 minutes over too. She seemed thrilled. Kept saying, you come back ask for Lucy! Over and over. Decent English. I'd say early 40s. And I'm not attracted to Asians particularly so she might have been good looking. Looked average to me.
Anyway. That's this experience.

Yeah yeah. Only person to be in this place but I saw a different girl today so I figured I'd review.
Saw Lucy today. Kelly popped in mid session to confirm I was legit I guess but I still got the sour face for happy ending.
I said I'd take the half hour for 30 but I've got this $10 coupon from my last visit. This is in person by the way. She says no no no. We change owners. I say, in the past 2 weeks? The coupon says golden rose spa, the sign above the door says golden rose spa. If the coupon is no good I'll go elsewhere. No no no, stay, I take 10 dollar off. So the 30 just went to 20.
I get naked and stand next to the table so when she comes in she sees me jacking off. No flinch, she pats me on my ass and i lay down face down. Soft no oil is my new SOP so she does a very nice back scratch/tickle on my back. Nice soft touch, lots of ball play and tickle.
While there about half way thru the front door opens and i hear 2 women asking, is this place new? How much for a foot rub? I always like hearing legit women in these places!
So flip, she covers me with a wash cloth. I look at her and shake my head and pull the cloth off, she gives me the stink eye and covers me again. I reach up and squeeze her tittie thru her shirt and pull one side down exposing a very nice brown nipple. I take her hand and put it in my junk and nod at her. She laughs and starts a dry handjob. I start to say something but she leans forward to, what looks like she's going to blow on me the way AMP girls do, lips pursed, and spits on my junk. Drooling it out in a long spit trail. I gotta admit, it turned me on. Just a handy to finish but the spit thing got me going.
Hot towel clean up. Thought we were done but she ran out, washed her hands and proceeded to give me a scalp massage, arm and hand massage, and full leg massage and did quite a good job with it!
So I would normally tip 20 Four a half hour but I saved 10 bucks, saw some tittie, and got my dick spit on, so I tipped her 30. Session went 10 minutes over too. She seemed thrilled. Kept saying, you come back ask for Lucy! Over and over. Decent English. I'd say early 40s. And I'm not attracted to Asians particularly so she might have been good looking. Looked average to me.
Anyway. That's this experience.
What is the physical difference between the two?? So I don't get the bait and switch . Lol

What is the physical difference between the two?? So I don't get the bait and switch . Lol
I actually saw Lucy again 2 days ago. Didn't post b/c I basically had the exact same session so why repeat myself. Although she now recognized me and said, oh! You good customer! Come with me! Come with me! And she was tugging on me 10 seconds into the session and didn't make the stink face when time for the HJ. Spit again. I think if you say no oil for the massage it'll carry over to the HJ.

Anyway, to answer your question, Lucy speaks very good English for an AMP worker and dresses like she's cleaning houses I guess? Leggings and a tube top? something along those lines...Kelly was dressed way more conservatively and her English was terrible. All Asians look like to me so that's really the best I can do. Sorry.

I see an ad for this place today under new mgt. Decide to give it a shot to see if it's worth keeping the rotation with the other place nearby. I tell mms when I'll be there, show up at that time only to be told by mms she busy you wait and tried to get me into one of the rooms. Luckily I saw the note pad on the desk before I saw mms and noticed that someone else showed up about 3 min before me. I've seen a few places that track the customers on a pad and not the time arrived, length of session etc. but never was it right out there for anyone to pick up and examine like it was here.

No way am I waiting 30 min or so in an empty room. I left, ran some errands, mms said come back so I came back later, mms took me into a room I paid the house fee and she left. I'm waiting for the other girl to come in but instead its the mms that comes back. She's a 4 at best, easily in 50's, teeth are 3, clothed body looks to be a 6. I already paid the house and stripped down and was on the table so I figured just take in the experience and let others know the results.

Massage was decent, asked if I wanted oil, took it off with hot wet cloth. Absolutely zero LT before the flip. She rubs my temples a bit then takes my hand and puts it on her ass. She then makes the HJ motion, I point to her mouth and she asks if I brought a condom. I told her no so she says next time. She asks how much, I tell her then she asks for $60 if she takes it all off. I say sure, figure maybe I'll at least get some FIV or if her body looks decent, daty. Not to be, she takes off sweater pulls bra down to bottom of her titties and the A+ cups flop out sagging over the bra with huge eraser nips. She pulls down her pants in the back to expose her ass but keeps the front up. I'm thinking WTF is this she clearly said take it all off, not this half ass version of it.

She lubes up Jr and goes to town but I'm having trouble trying to unsee what I've just seen. Finally I just concentrate on squeezing her bare ass and nibble on it pop one off, she cleans me up, hands me a bottle of water and I'm on my way.

They advertise as 3 young sexy women there today. All I saw was an old mms that for some reason didn't let me see the other girl, either she was worse, mms wanted me for herself or the guy before me took an extended session which if so I'm not sure why she told me come back.

I would not return to see mms and that routine, I'd rather go down the street where I know the women are younger, take it all off, are clean, taste great and do cbj.

I might take a shot just to walk in and see what the other girl(s) look like but wouldn't go into room until I saw them and if I didn't like I'd just go down the street.

New # is 516-388-7889

I see an ad for this place today under new mgt. Decide to give it a shot to see if it's worth keeping the rotation with the other place nearby. I tell mms when I'll be there, show up at that time only to be told by mms she busy you wait and tried to get me into one of the rooms. Luckily I saw the note pad on the desk before I saw mms and noticed that someone else showed up about 3 min before me. I've seen a few places that track the customers on a pad and not the time arrived, length of session etc. but never was it right out there for anyone to pick up and examine like it was here.

No way am I waiting 30 min or so in an empty room. I left, ran some errands, mms said come back so I came back later, mms took me into a room I paid the house fee and she left. I'm waiting for the other girl to come in but instead its the mms that comes back. She's a 4 at best, easily in 50's, teeth are 3, clothed body looks to be a 6. I already paid the house and stripped down and was on the table so I figured just take in the experience and let others know the results.

Massage was decent, asked if I wanted oil, took it off with hot wet cloth. Absolutely zero LT before the flip. She rubs my temples a bit then takes my hand and puts it on her ass. She then makes the HJ motion, I point to her mouth and she asks if I brought a condom. I told her no so she says next time. She asks how much, I tell her then she asks for $60 if she takes it all off. I say sure, figure maybe I'll at least get some FIV or if her body looks decent, daty. Not to be, she takes off sweater pulls bra down to bottom of her titties and the A+ cups flop out sagging over the bra with huge eraser nips. She pulls down her pants in the back to expose her ass but keeps the front up. I'm thinking WTF is this she clearly said take it all off, not this half ass version of it.

She lubes up Jr and goes to town but I'm having trouble trying to unsee what I've just seen. Finally I just concentrate on squeezing her bare ass and nibble on it pop one off, she cleans me up, hands me a bottle of water and I'm on my way.

They advertise as 3 young sexy women there today. All I saw was an old mms that for some reason didn't let me see the other girl, either she was worse, mms wanted me for herself or the guy before me took an extended session which if so I'm not sure why she told me come back.

I would not return to see mms and that routine, I'd rather go down the street where I know the women are younger, take it all off, are clean, taste great and do cbj.

I might take a shot just to walk in and see what the other girl(s) look like but wouldn't go into room until I saw them and if I didn't like I'd just go down the street.

New # is 516-388-7889
Thanks for the recon. The place down the block is on Merrick rd west of grand ave? They're still open? I think there's a thread here that i might have started actually. Just making sure it's the same spot. And rates at the other spot? It's been a long long time.
Thanks again...

Thanks for the recon. The place down the block is on Merrick rd west of grand ave? They're still open? I think there's a thread here that i might have started actually. Just making sure it's the same spot. And rates at the other spot? It's been a long long time.
Thanks again...
They advertise as $40 for hhr and $60 for hr. Sign in the windows still says $35 hhr, they still have Golden Rose name on the wall inside.

Yes, the other place is west of there but I've been going to their other location, they've done some work inside to make it nicer. Same house rates as Golden, there was recent activity in thread on the other place.

I tried the place on merrick rd a few weeks back and total waste of time.
60 house and then tried to get me to tip after lame massage.
She wouldn't even give me a HJ b4 tipping.
I rubbed one out myself and left w/out tipping her...she was pissed but I could care less.
At 60/hr to me a handy should be included and if I get some roaming a tip afterwards.
I had mixed results wth the grand ave place and stopped going and saw that Yoshi spa further north"popeyes chicken"
had a legal sign on door.
I don't know if it was LEO or landlord but no more..
long island sucks.for sure