going for the golden bough

Kiara's post screams of self post...

The writing style on the webpage matches the style on the post.

Also, the description of the don'ts is a particularly "self-post" thing to do.

I also did a search on the poster... Chadwick 45... his only post in the last 2 years is this one...

I did a search on all posts on Kiara for the last 4 years... other than 2 ISO's, two more names came up... some guy named cooper and another named DKFR. Of course, the only posts these 2 guys made in the past 2 years were one single post each about Kiara...

Makes you kind of wonder...

About Alyssa,

Some may not like her, but I've only had good interactions with her. She is a businesswoman and only trying to do the things that every businessman or businesswoman it trying to so. I wish her the best of luck.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
TC,
Another clue: "Her fee is $500 for 1 1/2 hours, but she usually stays longer, from what i hear". Why would someone talk about "from what i hear" rather than say what their own experience was, if they had one?

Originally posted by slinkybender
...."Her fee is $500 for 1 1/2 hours, but she usually stays longer, from what i hear". Why would someone talk about "from what i hear" ....
when i first read that, i thought to myself that this newbie really needs help with self-posting.