Glamour Girls - Motown

Hey guys,
I kinda remember seeing someone else asking about this place, but couldn't find anything on the search. I'm looking for info on Glamour Girls in motown. They're listed on CL. Anyone had any experience with them yet? Hate to go there and find out its crap. If nobodys been there, I may have to take one for the team.
I called and they said .5 for the hour. The way their advertising looks, I'm pretty sure extras are available.
Any info is appreciated.
Happy mongering,
Chaz

when I went it was definitly not worth the effort. There was one that was maybe worth some effort - named jennifer, but I had seen her before at another place and milage was ok but price was way too high for what she had to offer. I thought I would be best to cut bait and fish another day. They do post some hotties on their site and that is why I took the drive.

All in all, thought, for the price they ask I would hit Adriene a second time and get 2 pops to boot. See Natasha yet?? I haven't but was thinking about it for today or tomorrow. Figure if she doesn't pan out or doesn't look as pic'd, I can shoot over to A.

Not yet but may by the end of the week, if you hit that today or tomorrow let me know if worth the trip

I agree with ya on Glamour, much better values out there

HueG.rection said:
There was one that was maybe worth some effort - named jennifer, but I had seen her before at another place and milage was ok but price was way too high for what she had to offer.
Hey HueG

Mind if I ask for a description of Jennifer and where you saw her before? I'm just looking around for my former ATF named Jennifer and I'm willing to travel to Motown and TOFT if the description matches.

I have seen their ad on CL, and based on what I have heared on this board, I think I am going to take a pass on this place. Other places by me offer a better bang for my buck, even though my fav place might be in some heat with LE right now. Kind of laing low from there for a few weeks.