Girls at Sinderella's

From a male's perspective, I need an evaluation of the girls at Sinderealla's in Brentwood, Long Island. Are there black girls, white girls, spanish girls? How are the lap dancer's and is there any girl anyone would like to recommend? Please advise.

Is it that bad - that no one has any comment. I guess I will stay away from there. Sinderella's in the club in Brentwood down the street from Suffolk Community College.

Originally posted by exploring2003
Is it that bad - that no one has any comment. I guess I will stay away from there. Sinderella's in the club in Brentwood down the street from Suffolk Community College.
The one I am familiar with is in farmingdale. Usually 1 girl - I never got good vibes the few times I stopped in there so I stopped. I think its known more for its homo rooms than lap dances. As far as dancers - there is one of those large circular stages where the girl dances in the center and there are booths around the circumference and there are also some private booths - I'm not sure if the girls are seperated from you by plexiglas.
There is a sign up for LD's followed by all big signs saying "do not touch the girls" Rates as I remember were 25 for 8min. Staff (male and female) lot friendlier at xdreams. I never tried it out.

Same owners as brentwood.

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Genius, I went in there once when I was looking for Sheila. There used to be another place on that block and I stumbled into that one by accident. Girl wasn't much to look at and had a bad aditude.

Originally posted by billyS
Genius, I went in there once when I was looking for Sheila. There used to be another place on that block and I stumbled into that one by accident. Girl wasn't much to look at and had a bad aditude.
Why did she have a bad attitude? Was she not impressed that you were from UG? Was she not impressed that you were a good friend of Slinky's??????

The only adult place in that area I know of is Sinderella's, also known as Sugarbush Video. Its not easy to stumble onto as it is in the middle of an indutrial area off the beaten path. I assume thats the place you found. Another place is just 1/2 mile west of the airport plaza on Rt 24 calledCrystal Palace (or something like that) but that is a bar - they were not very friendly there to me - both the patrons and the bartender. Cafe Royal is a billards and entertainment place on Rt 109 just 100 yards east of rt 110. I know zip about it.

Originally posted by anthony2
Why did she have a bad attitude? Was she not impressed that you were from UG? Was she not impressed that you were a good friend of Slinky's??????
anthony - you are not coming across as a clever and witty guy in these encounters.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by genius
The only adult place in that area I know of is Sinderella's, also known as Sugarbush Video. Its not easy to stumble onto as it is in the middle of an indutrial area off the beaten path. I assume thats the place you found. Another place is just 1/2 mile west of the airport plaza on Rt 24 calledCrystal Palace (or something like that) but that is a bar - they were not very friendly there to me - both the patrons and the bartender. Cafe Royal is a billards and entertainment place on Rt 109 just 100 yards east of rt 110. I know zip about it.
Genius, About 8 years ago there was a place about two blocks down from Sugarbush on the other side of the street. It was one of the first peep places to open on LI or that at least advertised.
After I couldn't find Sheila the day in question I took a ride down that street looking for it and found Sugarbush instead. The guy working there told me the other place closed down years ago. It didn't have real booths anyway, just a homo room.

Wait now that I think about it, Sinderallas was the name of the place that closed.

Last edited:
Genius, About 8 years ago there was a place about two blocks down from Sugarbush on the other side of the street. It was one of the first peep places to open on LI or that at least advertised.
After I couldn't find Sheila the day in question I took a ride down that street looking for it and found Sugarbush instead. The guy working there told me the other place closed down years ago. It didn't have real booths anyway, just a homo room.

Wait now that I think about it, Sinderallas was the name of the place that closed.
Yup, it was the same place. It didnt close - it just moved down the street to the present location about 4 or 5 years ago. The place now called Sugarbush was sinderellas and they changed the name about 2 years ago. They have signs inside saying "be sure to vist our other location in brentwood". The original place was strickly adult mags and films and homo room and was really a dump.

BTW - have you ever gotten together with Shelia?

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by genius
BTW - have you ever gotten together with Shelia?
No, I'm still a little gun shy about SW. It is the most risky in terms of catching a disease and getting busted.

I heard about the homo rooms in Farmingdale but I'm referring to the one in Brentwood. Anyway, that's for your help. I think I'm going to go check it out myself because I heard the club is all nude with no liquor at night and during the day there are peep booths and lap dances from girls.

Do you think it worth working here

The management at Sinderella ask me to come down and
work there, but I don't know what is up with it and all the
problems I see about it in the news. Does anyone know
if things are back to normal? I heard that the peep shows
are opened 24 hours; are the peep shows there like
Xdreams and Teasers

peeps at Sinderellas

The peeps are much better at Sinderellas, nothing against X- Dreams or Teasers. Most guys dont go for LDs at Sinderellas cause they arent as good as Dreams and Teasers, so they have to make up for it in other ways. They have 1 on 1 booths there too which have a glass seperation but the girl gives a good show.

Thanks Smoke

I talked with the mangement again, and I told them by
next month I will be ready for them, as for now my interest
are in that ASS-C club in Manhatten, but sufffolk is my
home town and I always like to keep a job close to home.
The commute will kill you at 4am, I am just going to try
it maybe once a week or something like that (the city thing)

In June I will pick up a day or two at Sinderellas

What Girls?

Smoke 2,

What girls give a good show through the one on ones and whats the cost? If those shows are good what's bad about the lap dancers? And overall how would you rate the girls?

Re: What Girls?

Originally posted by exploring2003
Smoke 2,

What girls give a good show through the one on ones and whats the cost? If those shows are good what's bad about the lap dancers? And overall how would you rate the girls?
I went there yesterday and the place look REALLY NICE. The bouncer stated that the owner(s) is looking to open a place in Florida. Anyway, I bought a ld with Tanya who is great looking, but a her personality rivals a snail. The room is too dark, but can be a plus. There is a lot of potential there. Prices are as follows: 30 for 5min, 50 for 10min, as so forth. I believe that it is the same owner as Bachelors

overpriced lap dances

the lapdance prices at sinderellas are way overpriced. 50 for 10 minute and that doesnt even include tip-not to mention the lapdances suck and the girls are dogs

Sinderellas is Dead

I stopped by this place tonight. It was the absolute armpit of socioty. The girls were disgusting. The peep windows were covered in guys cum I think. This place has gone down the tubes since the new owners took over and is clearly not even worth the time to walk in the door. I told the guy too as I was walkin out.