Ginger 631-205-4569

Good communication, location is at her house (an OK neighborhood), pull up and she says she is still getting ready. After sitting for a few minutes a guy leaves the house and drives away, about 10 minutes later she texts me to come in (I am parked a few houses down).

As I enter there is a car running in the driveway (older big Benz, I assume drug dealer, lol). Inside her house-mate (chick about same size as her) is in the kitchen, Ginger leads me to back bedroom with inflatable mattress. 100 for ss. She appears bigger than in the pictures, face looks fuller too.

Starts with bbbj, she has so much red lipstick on it looks like my dick has period blood on it, lol. Next she takes off her pants and lays on the bed pulling her shirt up and tits over her bra which exposed some nice nipples on C cups. Just to test the waters I rub my dick on her pussy and get it in bb, then put cover on. She has some round scabs here and there, inexplicably placed on her body. Finished pretty soon especially considering how late and how horny I was.

Due to her size would not repeat, but if you want a good bbbj and [potentially] bbfs or cfs, go for it! Very friendly and no upsell.

http://longisland.************/Wome...ss-out-guaranteed-to-blow-your-mind/145794957

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
I saw her a while back off vets hwy about 9 months ago. Pics were very deceiving. Same girl as in the pics but heavier. I went for the bbbj i remember having to tell her slow down. I wanted to cum on her face she said no problem but she got a little upset when some dribbled on her sweatpants saying it was her only pair. She seemed nice enough but definantly drug use to the point where she was jumpy and not so clean of a room. I just wanted to be out of there i remember. If she still looked like the pics she posts i might consider a revisit. Damage was 60 for bbbj with facial. T!

She has told me a number of times she is low key. I could share but only to one or two people max she said. If i throw it out here im afraid she would be pissed and thats something i dont wanna lose..ive never had the tip of my dick lodged in a womans stomach before and im not about to lose that..lol
Then stop teasing us T! Haha!

Saw Ginger car date. Big girl, was cool....excellent BBBJ with gulp.....didn't miss a beat when I came.......not the cleanest looking.....Just received oral but some scarring, evidence of drug use. Face just ok....looks a little strange, not horrible. $50 with swallow...really good BJ.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Saw Ginger car date. Big girl, was cool....excellent BBBJ with gulp.....didn't miss a beat when I came.......not the cleanest looking.....Just received oral but some scarring, evidence of drug use. Face just ok....looks a little strange, not horrible. $50 with swallow...really good BJ.
Call or text. I tried both, she responded initially then ghosted.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Sounds like with Bri and Ginger you're 2 for 2!!!

There are plenty of duds.......I don't review all. For the most part stay away from the Latinas who stay in the decent hotels in the Happauge area....fake pics....rush jobs. Some decent street action at both Islip and Hempstead but use caution as where you go to do it. Can find gems amoungst the bad ones. I find the independents are USUALLY friendlier/accommodating....happy hunting.