Gina 631-505-2674 Formerly Tiffany 631-991-0510 718-307-9540

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point?...I didn't want to but what the heck. This site has turned in the last year. Guys getting banned, threads locked, the tone is not good and the amount of reviews are way down. Then u get a guy like you, trigreek, calling for a ban on a honest review because you have a problem with the provider. What's worse a guy giving a phony review to get the girl more business or a guy giving a phony review to get a girl less business?

Full disclosure I've seen this girl once and had a ok time. She is a bbw and she is not my type The guy a honest review and you call him a shill and want him suspended. .... It's bs and a JOKE....

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I am no longer going to tolerate any more of these "this site is way down", etc. Bullshit posts. I am making an example of Visaguy11 and banning him for it. Anyone else want tomget banned, go ahead and makemthe same type of post. They wont be tollerated.

Trigeek, whats ironic is that many people in principal agreed with your point of not discussing UG. I owned up to that and took accountability of mentioning ug to a provider that clearly already knew about it. Slinky and others were right that it is a slippery slope and i agree. Everyone else was polite about it and there was you. One lone cavalier calling me and other people names and being a hot shot. Its clear you lack diplomacy and good tact. You are casting judgment on me being banned even as i have been a good member for many many years with an impeccable record. Then you make up accusations of shilling with no merit. Now you are called out for your actions by not just me but other members who dont have your tenure but a lot more class.

Status
Not open for further replies.