Gigi ‭347-354-8263‬

I found the pictures and I see what you mean. I copied them easily but they do not post as pictures. Anyone can see them by searching on the phone number.

There's a video there also. That doesn't copy well either.

Last edited by a moderator:
She advertises so mich I have to think someone has seen her.
Os anyone admittedly holding out because she asked not to be reviewed.
Is so a simple Yes and worth it or not would help.

She also had a different phone number a few weeks back. I reached out to them back then, but wasn't interested because fs was not an option. Then last week they texted me out of the blue asking me to come through. I told them why I wasn't interested b/c fs was not on the table and then they text that things have changed. I asked specifically what was on the menu and all I got in response was just "come by". I didn't go....

Picture will not post sorry
Yes. Came into here and tried posting them again. (You can see that I actually addressed the issue the other day.)
It appears that the url of this website is blocked, preventing the pictures from appearing. I reported it and I hope that Slinky can get back to me with an answer as to why this is happening. I will try a workaround with a copy-and-paste save to a picture program and then a re-post to here when I have more time.

Yes. Came into here and tried posting them again. (You can see that I actually addressed the issue the other day.)
It appears that the url of this website is blocked, preventing the pictures from appearing. I reported it and I hope that Slinky can get back to me with an answer as to why this is happening. I will try a workaround with a copy-and-paste save to a picture program and then a re-post to here when I have more time.
So the short answer is that BP clone websites are banned and therefore any photo with a url from there will not copy to here.

Haven’t posted much but thought I should fill in since so many people had been curious about Gigi, and the other girls at this centereach location.

So I took the plunge with 3 different girls there with 3 different experiences. The last one being Gigi today.

As they will reiterate to you through text it is No FS (not the case)

Gigi:
Much shorter than she looks, a little chunky, huge ass, and tits both are real. She also has a really cute face probably mid 20’s. She said she was Venezuelan. God awful massage, where she asks me to massage her. We basically end up messing around she touches my pole I get to rub her clit. She kept saying how she doesn’t do this, and I could get her fired but she did have the condom in bag ready to go. There was no upsell for extras though. DFK, and spread her on the table and went at it. Came in bag and cleaned me up with alcohol and hot towel. 200 for hour but I was probably done 40 minutes in.

I’ll get to the other two late

Haven’t posted much but thought I should fill in since so many people had been curious about Gigi, and the other girls at this centereach location.

So I took the plunge with 3 different girls there with 3 different experiences. The last one being Gigi today.

Gigi:
Much shorter than she looks, a little chunky, huge ass, and tits both are real. She also has a really cute face probably mid 20’s. She said she was Venezuelan. God awful massage, where she asks me to massage her. We basically end up messing around she touches my pole I get to rub her clit. She kept saying how she doesn’t do this, and I could get her fired but she did have the condom in bag ready to go. There was no upsell for extras though. DFK, and spread her on the table and went at it. Came in bag and cleaned me up with alcohol and hot towel. 200 for hour but I was probably done 40 minutes in.

Okay. First of all, the girls there do not do full service. Secondly, if any of them would do it, IT WOULD DEFINITELY NOT BE FOR FREE. So now that you posted something nasty, guys are going to expect that she is fucking for free which is NOT THE CASE. If even the orientals charge extra for that shit, why would a beautiful thick busty spanish girl do it for YOU FOR FREE? This does not make any sense.

Gigi:

Now I have to question muself.
I had given up with expecting answer so I went last weekend.
She was the girl I thought I saw walking in and had to have. Hot small height huge chested (DD’s?) Latina
Why I thought it would be different than Rosalie I don’t know.
Huge tits that she likes played with. Nice ass made for 2 hands. And IMHO gorgeous face.
Saw the t and a and wanted sooooo bad.
Laid down and got a weaker rub (definitely has potential for more sensuality).
Tits rubbing all over my back and ne grabbing that ass while she was working my ipper back.
Move to lower back swipes to a little soft tease of the boys. I needed to flip as I was getting a bit uncomfortable with the bulge below.
Decent conversation (thought she said she was from Curacao) so I thought this might be my day.
Went to rub her as she was rubbibg me before oil applied. Nothing.
Asked 3 different times and nearly begging offering 150 more to no luck. Asked if anything else besides hj was on table and was basically told no.
The hij I must admit was almost up there with the finer ones I have ever gotten. Lots of attention to the boys and more of a massage than tug if that makes sense. Big explosion.
Decent hot towel clean up and out the door. 150 for the 1/2 didn’t leave a tip as extras were not available.
I will definitely return evem if it just for the hi and rub. I will actually try and speak with her about being more sensual with the rub part. Sweet girl and naybe can mold her.

Gigi:

Where are the other reviews?
I did one on Rosalie a while back