Gia's Body Work 13 Glen Cove Road, Greenville

First time I have been here since change of management. I was told they crew has been around for six months. I met a girl named Lulu who said she was 32 but looks ten years older, not bad looking for a 42 year old, very small breasts with small nipples, thin with big hips, 5ft2inch at most and decent enough body.

I have discussed my technique at length and she did not buy it at all. Her English is fairly good. She said she was in the US ten years and recently came from Texas and lives in Flushing. She is clearly hungry for the money and tried to hard sell me to come back every week that she will take care of me. They have an add in Newsday that always lets you know this place is on the clock especially with a previous bust with the previous owner (that they claimed they knew nothing about).

What massage I had was ok. She tried hard. I had no trouble gaining full access anywhere throughout the massage. She just continued the massage. Tickle time and I asked for BBJ. She said she does not do that. I said, yes you do. And then she says "how much you tip?". I offered $60 and she nodded in agreement (in retrospect, too much). Any way she starts with a nice soft mouth BBJ and nice tongueing action. She only did this five minutes and went right to work with her hands. Lately a good % of the girls feel that a BBJ is only for 5 minutes and now I know I have spell out the time in advance along with the money.

I asked her to do FS, she first said she did not have a condom, I told her I did. She said that she was at the end of her period and next time. I dont believe that to be true especially later DATY and no scent or evidence of that being true. More likely it was rush hour traffic and she wanted to churn customers with not getting tired out.

She proceeded with the the HE and had her position herself with her vag in my face. No reaction at all on the DATY. Kind of like an inflatable sex toy. She did the HE fast with lots of oil, but too instructions well enough. I wasnt rushed and she did ask me what I liked. She was professionally aloof during the whole process.

I might go back to try FS with her, since she appeared tight. I have better options though.

Last edited:
when did this place get busted-never heard about it. Is it recent or a while back

This is going by recollection. I remember reading about it, just dont remember which boards I read it, but read Yellowdogs post above. If you have been there, you know there is nothing else behind those stores. I will see if I can track down the link. It was greater than six months ago.

Read yellowdogs posts and than six months ago, they sold the business to someone else. Then seems to have become a FS place. The prior girls, the most you could get from them, was shirt off and OTC on the pants/HE. And they were there for five years.

It would be prudent to assume the cops know about them, based upon Yellowdogs posts and the fact that they advertise in Newsday. The question no longer is if but when. Plus they did minimal screening. I had my way with her within five minutes of being there. Any clever cop can do figure a way to get these girls to do an illegal act, since they are hungry for the money and want to churn guys quickly. Worse than most places based on my initial incursion here.

crap-I thought this place was utr b/c of its off set location-though always parked at mandys b/c that lot was always empty by their store-thx for the head s up

After a few year absence went to see if this place is still around. It is but the store that sold ladies accessories next to it is empty. was met by Michelle-older,thin about 6 face-seemed very happy to have a customer. So So massage ,nothing great but a decent ST and finish. Had her a's with big nips out,thought to myself.. this place got better. than left and tipped 20-got bitched out all the way out she wanted 40. I remember why i dn go to this place anymore-same old crap,different girls

Wow, we're famous but not in a good way. Paperpusher's quote is practically half the article.

As Curly would say, 'Wooo, wooo, wooo' and 'nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!'
Hey I didn't give them permission to quote my post to UG nor do I assume paper or utopiaguide.did.

Copyright infringement?

I am not a lawyer, but when you use a pmb, then statements made in them are in the public domain and can be used by anyone for whatever purpose.

I would recommend the moderators to change the settings to not allow viewers unless they are first registered. Then make sure the terms and conditions do not allow for the sharing of any post without the express written authorization of UG. It will be the responsibility of UG to enforce those T&Cs. UG still has a claim against the news outlet and can send a cease and desist to take down the text of the user's comments. I urge them to do that as well.