Gia's Body Work 13 Glen Cove Road, Greenville

Ok here is my stab at starting a review. I have been mooching off some of your leads long enough.LOL

This place is on the second floor and parking is in the back. Open 7 days a week from 10:30 to 9:00. The rooms are rather large but the door was never shut, I think fabric, but still the place was large and plenty of privacy. This place has been around for about three years.

I had a Chinese women, she said 36 but could have been low forties. She has red hair and she has some paddding but not unattractive. She is about 6-6 1/2 in the AMP critical review scale. Her top are large B's.

Her massage is a tad better than average. She actually tries to massage but I have had many better. Her English is pretty good. She is friendly but aloof. She has been there two years. She says she is from Shanghai.

Went right for the tickle. No games played. Never questioned me if I wanted, just assumed that is the reason for my visit. Access to the top pulled up and got the pants pulled down with resistence. I was able to reach into her underwear with no problems but access was limited. She was not getting turned on at all, pretty much on autopilot. Her HE was decent rotating hands then went for the two hand finish and wiped up.

We went 20 minutes over the time I tipped her $40 because that was my hour tip and she didnt ask for extra money.

Would I repeat? I am not sure I have had many of these types of massages before and still looking for better. Her roomate looked a tad better and younger.

The telephone number is 516-625-0553

Last edited:
Of course I left out the most important detail. The girl is named Lilly. Also it is a few buildings off Northern Blvd on the south side.

Last edited:
Ok here is my stab at starting a review. I have been mooching off some of your leads long enough.LOL

This place is on the second floor and parking is in the back. Open 7 days a week from 10:30 to 9:00. The rooms are rather large but the door was never shut, I think fabric, but still the place was large and plenty of privacy. This place has been around for about three years.

I had a Chinese women, she said 36 but could have been low forties. She has red hair and she has some paddding but not unattractive. She is about 6-6 1/2 in the AMP critical review scale. Her top are large B's.

Her massage is a tad better than average. She actually tries to massage but I have had many better. Her English is pretty good. She is friendly but aloof. She has been there two years. She says she is from Shanghai.

Went right for the tickle. No games played. Never questioned me if I wanted, just assumed that is the reason for my visit. Access to the top pulled up and got the pants pulled down with resistence. I was able to reach into her underwear with no problems but access was limited. She was not getting turned on at all, pretty much on autopilot. Her HE was decent rotating hands then went for the two hand finish and wiped up.

We went 20 minutes over the time I tipped her $40 because that was my hour tip and she didnt ask for extra money.

Would I repeat? I am not sure I have had many of these types of massages before and still looking for better. Her roomate looked a tad better and younger.

The telephone number is 516-625-0553
I assume you mean greenvale?

The LIE was packed in the snowstorm, so was going to kill some time and went back here and had Annie. She is about 5'8" and 125 lbs. B on top. Some padding but not terrible and she said she was 28 although I think she is closer to the mid thirties. She is about a 6 1/2 in looks. Rather plain. We have all seen that look before. She has been there 2 years. The place has rooms with doors, but neither girl seems to bother to shut them. There is no mamasan that they have to deal with and both girls seem to provide comprable services.

She gave a serviceable but not great hard massage. She did try hard. I got to wonder, where did these girls learn to massage any way. A massage involves more than pouring lotion and rubbing in a circular mostion on your back. But I digress.

As I mentioned before, HE is easy to get. Wasnt doing anything for me with that rapid motion tons of oil rhythmic pump (I am really jaded). Access to under the shirt was no problem and OTC was the starting point. She starts with the you tip me good. I ask what is good. She said for for a full hour and lifting the shirt up with full access to her breasts $40. I didnt think that was horrible as far as requests were concerned. I told her, she has to do far more than what she was doing. She indicated oral was out of the question in either direction.

So for a whole half hour, I am playing with her and she is pumping away. She has a light grip on the tug and just not doing it for me. In the beginning she was aloof and brushed aside any attempt at conversation. I started to wish her a Happy new year in Chinese and used the little Chinese I knew. That seem to be the key to break the ice.

When time was running out and still no completion, she really switched into a 69 position and grinded her cotton pants into my face and that did the trick while tugging. Afterwards, she stayed and tried to start a conversation though her convesation was limited.

I am not sure I would be back. Still trying to find other options that are near my path on the way home.

Wow, there's a lot of Lillys out there.
I wonder what the most popular AMP name is? It used to be Amy.
However only 1 Ting.
Ting probably uses her real name.

I was in the area yesterday and stopped in. Place is very clean, plenty of privacy, older women. Standard fare and pricing. Good massage and HJ with freeing of the girls and only OTC below. Serious haggling over the tip - I gave 20 for the half - she wanted 40. You have to park in the TJ MAX paking lot an walk a block or so.

I will not be back - there is better elsewhere. I dont understand how they have been around for so long.

<I dont understand how they have been around for so long>

They advertise in Newsday that always brings in a new crew. For some guys, they think that a HE with access to the top for $40 tip is a great deal. I did once. Not everyone has the ability to compare and shop. And alot of Long Island guys have plenty of money and $40 is nothing to them plus the house fee of $40/$60. Which begs the question, why does Long Island get all the used up AMP women? If you went to China, no one would be using these women. They are so youth obsessed.

There are other shops there that the cops could be visiting. However, discretion is the better part of valor - you did the right thing in not hanging around.
That little back lot only holds about 5 cars. They were parked blocking entrance to the lot. The Camera shop has it's entrance at the front.

That little back lot only holds about 5 cars. They were parked blocking entrance to the lot. The Camera shop has it's entrance at the front.
When I walked around to the back last week there was another shop (I forget what type) on the NW corner of the building. Unless the shop was a Dunkin Donut I would nonetheless have done exactly as you did upon seeing LE.

Went to this place last week. As described above ,2nd floor, like your walking into someones apt. Parking in back is too small and obvious-fits about 3 cars, so parked by Wendys. Had Amy-about mid 30's tall, decent size rack. I'd say a 6 in real life but an 8 by amp standards i.e. under 40 ,not chubby. Lead me into a room with a sheet for a door while her partner was laying on the couch watching tv. Paid 40 for half of the lightest touch most annoying massage. Hands in circles, for 20 minutes. Looked totally bored while she did it too. Started a slight tickle about 20 min in-on the flip pointed and gave me a "YeS" head nod. Not really talented on the HE, but she did make the goofiest faces during it, eyes bugged out, lips pursed. If I wasn't so focused on knocking out a few ceiling tiles would have laughed my ass off. Tipped 20 and she bitched up a storm-walked out and heard her say something in Chinese to her patrner. I am guessing it was-this guy is a cheap bastard. Won't go back.

Has anyone been back here lately... I see the adds on CL all the time and wondering if they have any better talent?? Maybe I will TOFTT and find out... was just wondering?? The last post was in march...

thanks

Went back in June

I have been to GIA's on several occasions. Never much more than a HE. They do give a great massage. Some OTC allowed, minimum UTC. Most I have gotten was pants down, underwear stayed on. Usually take 30 for 40 and tip 20 or 25, and she always asks for more. I only drive there when I need a guaranteed HE.

this place has changed big time. lots of extras now, probably FS too. 2 new girls have been rotated in. see my recent post in Beginners Post Here. I got a BBBJ there about a month ago. I did CIM too but that was a surprise for her and probably not on the menu