Gianna 917-382-7876 in Bellerose

Gianna is part of the Bellerose crew and the price points are the same as the other ladies. 30min $130 $20 for extras. Not sure the hr rate didn't ask and normally don't partake.

Typical setup text phone hander for availability and reply with let them know when parked to then give you details where to go. Approach the apartment and she opens the door hiding behind the door, she looks very similar to the pic and later confirm with tat on lower back. She offers the bathroom to freshen up and then waits by the bedroom. We talk a little and settle on services with that taken care of she undress and awaits for me to undress. As I lay down she offers to clean me up and I help too, she starts and very nice BBJ and I explore her body moving towards her pussy. She allows a little play around the area and I tell her to slow her enjoyment of my cock. She smiles with pleasure before I let it go I offer the return favor she agrees and here is my true fun time. She is super clean and I enjoy the meal, she is also enjoying the service as she let's go of moans of pleasure.

Getting to the point of cumming she grabs my head pushes me more towards her and tells me to keep going and not to stop. She let's go of a shimmer and says wow, I smile and continue to play with her clit. She tells me to come fuck her but I'm not done and go at it again. She let's me continue only to cum again and now begging me to fuck her and pull up as she is sliding the raincoat. This last for 5mins and I let go inside her with a smile.

She cleans me up and talk for 10 min or so and get to know her I would revisit cause she is nice to be with, enjoy her while she still in town.

I paid a visit last week. Nice girl, kinda average. I took the hour for $200. She didn’t offer extras nor did I ask. She got nakid and down to business in a playful way. Relaxed for a CBJ for about 10 then went to Daty made her cum or she’s a great actress. Came up and went to mish for a while then had her on top to finish in the bag. Layer there small talk and round two was a bit of a marathon but she was great. Finally popped with CBJ.
overall nice for non-gfe.
looks 7/10
Attitude 7/10
Value 8/10.
Location/comfort: 9/10.
I may repeat