Gfe fun with a sucker, Victoria @ Jade spa 212-390-0733

Victoria is a freak. For all my years of mongering she by far has topped the list, and why this is my first post to the site.
Post shower Victoria walks in and just starts kissing me while grabbing my cock like a savage. No dialog. No preable, just getting on it. Wow...ok. This is different.
Then she proceeds to gets on her knees and starts sucking my cock without a lid, sucks it, and sucks it hard. Then pushes me down to the table and rubs my balls and ass while sucking like a champ. Im in heaven, eyes rolling, mid sucking and slobbering she then moves to my ass and licks and tongues me while jerking my cock. My god! I almost blew it right there. I said wait. I wanna fuck. She asks what do you want? My pussy? My asshole? Cum in my mouth? I said, umm, i want it all. But first, I want to eat that sweet pussy, and lick her ass...she loves it and starts talking dirty. Wanting my cock. Nasty and hot with that almost unintelligible accent.
She puts on a lid...
First we fuck Missionary for a bit, her pussy is tight, shes then whispers in my ear,i want your cock in my ass. Ok i said. She gets some lube and slowly i push it in. This is a first for me.
We fuck in a tight embrace, my cock in her ass and she is moaning in my ear. This is amazing i think. I flip her over and proceeded to pound her ass until i blew my load. I guess i missed out cumming in her mouth but i was pleased regardless.
She cleans up, gives me a nice massage and engages in the usual chit chat. Where you from bla bla. Dude.
Bottom line, no pun intended, or maybe, I want more of Victoria.
She's from Korea.

Victoria is a freak. For all my years of mongering she by far has topped the list, and why this is my first post to the site.
Post shower Victoria walks in and just starts kissing me while grabbing my cock like a savage. No dialog. No preable, just getting on it. Wow...ok. This is different.
Then she proceeds to gets on her knees and starts sucking my cock without a lid, sucks it, and sucks it hard. Then pushes me down to the table and rubs my balls and ass while sucking like a champ. Im in heaven, eyes rolling, mid sucking and slobbering she then moves to my ass and licks and tongues me while jerking my cock. My god! I almost blew it right there. I said wait. I wanna fuck. She asks what do you want? My pussy? My asshole? Cum in my mouth? I said, umm, i want it all. But first, I want to eat that sweet pussy, and lick her ass...she loves it and starts talking dirty. Wanting my cock. Nasty and hot with that almost unintelligible accent.
She puts on a lid...
First we fuck Missionary for a bit, her pussy is tight, shes then whispers in my ear,i want your cock in my ass. Ok i said. She gets some lube and slowly i push it in. This is a first for me.
We fuck in a tight embrace, my cock in her ass and she is moaning in my ear. This is amazing i think. I flip her over and proceeded to pound her ass until i blew my load. I guess i missed out cumming in her mouth but i was pleased regardless.
She cleans up, gives me a nice massage and engages in the usual chit chat. Where you from bla bla. Dude.
She's from Korea.
If I may ask what was the damage

I assume you know this but it is a good idea, both for the girl and for the next guy doing DATY, to put on a fresh condom when going from ass to pussy. Only takes a second of two. Plus I find f**king the pussy without all the residual lube from greek results in tighter experience.

She puts on a lid...
She's from Korea.
Great review!

I didn’t read anywhere if they had a shower. Also what’s the damage? Was it flat rate or house fee and tip?

Great review!

I didn’t read anywhere if they had a shower. Also what’s the damage? Was it flat rate or house fee and tip?
Saw no one answered if shower and I came across their ad by googling. There's a table shower and it's 24hr. Can't wait to check her out after one of my late bar hopping nights lol

Guys, is Victoria a 20s young spinner or 40s seasoned milf?
Or the spinner milf unicorn known for Rim Supreme?
I.e. is Victoria the rebranded Laura from Hot Girls Spa? Thx.

Pretty sure most of that review is BS. If it isn't, congrats to you @ructoo. I saw her since, and her oral technique is good but the hot/cold thing she did didn't do much for me. The best part was probably the body slide she did during the table shower, but that lasted maybe a minute tops. My session got rushed because she had another appointment coming up—even though I had called telling them what time I was coming. I think I ended up paying 70 or 80 house fee for hh and 100 or 120 for the cfs. She does have a good attitude and her English was decent, so if I had gotten the hour I may have scheduled another visit. But getting a rushed hh left a bad impression.

Pretty sure most of that review is BS. If it isn't, congrats to you @ructoo. I saw her since, and her oral technique is good but the hot/cold thing she did didn't do much for me. The best part was probably the body slide she did during the table shower, but that lasted maybe a minute tops. My session got rushed because she had another appointment coming up—even though I had called telling them what time I was coming. I think I ended up paying 70 or 80 house fee for hh and 100 or 120 for the cfs. She does have a good attitude and her English was decent, so if I had gotten the hour I may have scheduled another visit. But getting a rushed hh left a bad impression.
I’m confused as you stated house fee 70 or 80 and 100 or 120 for cfs. The thread above stated GFE at 260 so I’m guessing you went for half regular and not the hour GFE.

I’m confused as you stated house fee 70 or 80 and 100 or 120 for cfs. The thread above stated GFE at 260 so I’m guessing you went for half regular and not the hour GFE.
Yes, that’s what I paid for the half hour. I had called mms beforehand for an hour but when I got there the provider said she only had half an hour.

Wow what an amazing experience! Non rushed, was there to entire hour. Very sweet! She gave me an amazing massage and when I was ready she prepped for my bbbj. I was a bit confused a first as she had cuts of water by my legs but what did I know. Here skills are great and she’d take a drink and it was cold water, she would blow me then take another drink and it was hot water! I never thought that would feel good but it really did. I could have finished but I wanted to fuck her. She put a lid on and she rode me, she’s very tight, I wouldn’t have normally cum but she rode me hard and I blew! She offered CIM but I blew too soon. Next time...