GFE ALLSTARS Reviews & Discussion 917-916-2418

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMS is a cool lady though. At least I was introduced to the wonderful, confusing world of rimming lol.
Rimming is wayyy over hyped. I've gotten rimmed by several. A few never tried and it wasn't a deal breaker for me . And I've been rimmed by some of the best Sasha/ gaga AS, about 5 or so at PH, a few at AS, Stacy A&K and a few others.

Bella
Hot hot Bella. Small doll cute and nice teeth. English is subpar but her attitude is great.
My first time here idk what the rate is but I donated 300 chocolates. I feel like most places are the same routine
Shower bbbj room massage rim bbbj cfs and unloading.
It's been kinda boring so I decided to play a bit we had a good time but I felt I upset mms so I gave her an extra tip before I left.
Would like to see Bella at pH she has a killer bod and pics are obviously recent and accurate.
Im somtisomes disappointed by retouched pics or pics from a 5 years ago. So finding Bella was amazing.
She calls me madman in Mandarin 疯子 idk if I'll see her again but if I don't, let her know the mad man misses her lol.

I finally made a trip back to gfe allstars after more than an year. PP had no last min availability Friday afternoon, so reached out to gfe and they had Lucy available at the exact time I wanted. Checked the pics on the website to Get Junior’s approval before confirming the apt....

Got there on time and was lead my mms to the room. While I had my back turned to the door, in walked a petite and gorgeous bombshell. All of 5ft, with glasses and a curvy ass for an Asian chick (pleasant surprise)...

She is small, super cute face (prbly light work done on the lips), C cup boobs and a trimmed pussy... (not shaved) but don’t mind. She is definitely one of the prettiest Asian providers that I have run into at one of these AMPs so far and I’ve been to PP, PH, A&K and GFE.

Not to the review:
Appearance: 8 out of 10, beautiful face, on the younger side of providers at GFE. C cup and natural... loved those tits, but she was very sensitive. Pussy was trimmed and boy that Tiny slit was pink and yummy. I wld def rate it a 9 or even a 10. Her ass was her best attribute, tight and shapey for an Asia chick...

DFK: A little hesitant but she gets into it if you get her excited... she started out reluctantly with LFK but was chewing my lips off when we were in high gear on the bed

TS: She checked the boxes but eh...

English: all most non existent

Rim: passable, once again she does it to check the box

BBBJ: a quick preview in the ts was okay... wld rate her skills as 7/10... a bit toothy

Positions: we did cg, doggy and mish during the two rounds... she is super tight and needed lube. But those pussy lips were gorgeous

Cim: on the menu and I came inside once in a bag and cim next time...

Attitude: since communication was hard, she tried to lighten the mood by acting goofy. I was not a big fan of this and she got the message I think

Recommendation: I wld def see her once as she is very pretty and that pussy was tight. 2nd time prbly not...

KELLY

I was across the river from NYC last Wednesday night. So I texted Cindy. She replied that Kelly, Bella, Ruby and Jaja were working. I requested to see the line up after arrival and Cindy graciously arranged it. Out of the other 3, one girl looked very pretty, probably Ruby - not sure though. Then my eyes met Kelly's. I saw her last like 3 months ago and that experience was ecstatic. But I avoided seeing her as she reminded me of my ex. However temptation took over and I chose her. She came into the room and surprisingly remembered me. She was a bit sad that it took me this long to come back for her. She kissed me and asked if I wanted shower while roaming her hands over me. I nodded and we removed whatever clothes we had on before heading to TS.

In the TS, upon closer look, I realized how pretty she is without any make up on. And the way she talks and moves has an elegance to it. I was smitten by the naked beauty standing in front of me. Usually I try to go back to the room quicker. But this time I had to steal a long DFK right after the listerine toast. TS was pretty standard. Kelly has a soft touch, she moves in a slow and seductive manner. Nuru slide, BBBJ, DFK all bases are covered in the TS. Dried off and went back to room.

Kelly laid me on the bed and went to get the cover and returned quick. She gave a cat bath, followed by deep, long rimming. I normally wouldn't partake in it. I was just trying to see if it provides me any arousal. But it relaxed me as always. Mental note: Don't waste time on it again. I laid her on the back and started DATY. She was getting wet, this girl is very sensual and collapsed with a loud moan. She returned the favor by giving an awesome, no teeth BBBJ. At some point, I was searching for things to think about, so that I won't end up finishing so early there. After sometime, she put on the cover and started riding me. We changed few positions before going mish. Suddenly she was locking her legs tighter and began to moan in my mouth while kissing. Generally I am not expert in finding out if a girl is faking it or not. But I am pretty sure she wasn't this time. I wanted to see that again. So I kept going for few more minutes. But I donated to the bag shortly.

Kelly got the hot towel and cleaned me up. She laid next to me for few minutes while we were chatting about our future plans, blah, blah. The clock was over an hour at this point, still MMS didn't knock on the door. So she suggested quick shower before leaving. Who am I to refuse to a sexy goddess. Dressed up, wished her and Cindy Good night before heading back to home.

I never been to GFE Allstars before and I been reading a lot about Vicky.
So I wanted to make an appointment on Friday and realized that Vicky isn't on the site.
Do you guys happen to know if she retired or went else where.

Based on reviews, I really wanted to try this place my last time in NYC a couple weekends ago. I called and made an appointment and was told to call again when I arrived (since I wasn't sure the exact location). When I arrived, I tried calling several times and nobody answered. Not sure why, but thoroughly disappointed. Proceeded to go to HG up the road and had a nice time, but not the same. Not sure if I should try again

Based on reviews, I really wanted to try this place my last time in NYC a couple weekends ago. I called and made an appointment and was told to call again when I arrived (since I wasn't sure the exact location). When I arrived, I tried calling several times and nobody answered. Not sure why, but thoroughly disappointed. Proceeded to go to HG up the road and had a nice time, but not the same. Not sure if I should try again
I do not speak for this spa at all but it is a small operations. They seem to like to keep the number of clients limited and they do not have a huge staff. That being said I have always enjoyed myself and gotten full GFE sessions. Except one time when the hostess appeared to have a cold/cough.

Status
Not open for further replies.