Getting down with the Underground?

I have been a hobbyist for a while now. I used to frequent Ass-con, the sweet spot, and other great places, now long gone. However, I was never a huge poster on the forum and I never really went out of my way to become friendly with fellow mongers. I knew some of the people who ran the old spots, but now they are long gone--who knows where they are now.

Now, even though I have been around a while, I can't get back into the scene. I am told I have to post more to the board. But, I don't have anything to post since I am not part of the scene. I am asked who do I know, etc. But, the people I do know are now gone. It's a catch-22.

Anyways, anyone have any suggestions or am I just gonna have to give up and stick to high-end providers?

Last edited:
Sure, you could post about anything relevant to the sex industry. I mean, look at me - all I do is bitch and moan and argue about mundane details and everyone knows who I am.

I have been a hobbyist for a while now. I used to frequent Ass-con, the sweet spot, and other great places, now long gone. However, I was never a huge poster on the forum and I never really went out of my way to become friendly with fellow mongers. I knew some of the people who ran the old spots, but now they are long gone--who knows where they are now.

Now, even though I have been around a while, I can't get back into the scene. I am told I have to post more to the board. But, I don't have anything to post since I am not part of the scene. I am asked who do I know, etc. But, the people I do know are now gone. It's a catch-22.

Anyways, anyone have any suggestions or am I just gonna have to give up and stick to high-end providers?
Yahoo groups has some spots. Search through and get on some ****** lists. They will alert you when the parties are. You can then visit a party and network yourself. Most of these underground girls jump from spot to spot.

I was into the underground for about a year, it gets boring like everything esle.

Good luck

thanks for the tips. i'll check yahoo groups, i guess. i've been doing the strip club thing recently, so maybe i'll post my recent findings.
All the UG parties I been to had "dirty girls" also the area for extras was always disgusting. Some of the girls were not the most honest.

I love strip clubs, the ones I had the most fun in: Nickles, Fiddle Bow, DB's, Johnny Jays, Vibrations, Sweet Cherries, Wild West, are all gone, and new ones are not popping up.

I am going to start the SC scene again, always cool to share experiences

All the UG parties I been to had "dirty girls" also the area for extras was always disgusting. Some of the girls were not the most honest.

I love strip clubs, the ones I had the most fun in: Nickles, Fiddle Bow, DB's, Johnny Jays, Vibrations, Sweet Cherries, Wild West, are all gone, and new ones are not popping up.

I am going to start the SC scene again, always cool to share experiences
what about candlewood eddy???

Yahoo groups

Great advise, there are about 14 groups , most of which have nothing to do with nyc underground

Yahoo groups has some spots. Search through and get on some ****** lists. They will alert you when the parties are. You can then visit a party and network yourself. Most of these underground girls jump from spot to spot.

I was into the underground for about a year, it gets boring like everything esle.

Good luck

i feel for you.

this is actually my first message!!! although I have been trolling around this board for a while trying to find advice about the hobby in nyc. I just moved here from san francisco and we had a great resource out there called sfredbook which I used...really felt like part of a community.

for the time being I am visiring sc's and high-end action (***, g.r.) but I hope to gain the trust of the community in nyc someday so that I can take full advantage of all there is to offer in this great city.

stay safe all...and keep up the good work. us newbies need it.

t&w

Last edited: