Getting away

so I decided to take a week off from kids and wives and work. I am planning a trip down to the Caribbean somewhere. Does anyone have any good suggestions for a fat fuck like me to go w/o a SO and kidz? Not really looking to get laid but not opposed either. What do you think?

Loaded question. Traveling alone? Or with the boys?

If you love spectacular food & terrific beaches......St. Martin. Dominican Republic......beaches and broads. St. Thomas.......American tourism, great beaches. Aruba.....guarantees weather, ugly Island but one long solid beach front, American style.

If it were me, I would go to LV.

It's a matter of choice. I would not take a trip to the Caribbean alone. Not my style. But I have gone to Vegas alone and I had great times. It's a 24/7 town, easy to fly into, great restaurants, I'm a poker player so enough said about that, there are always top of line performers doing their acts, and the cherry on top.....tons of women looking to have a fun time. And I mean NP4P.

Let me add....you can stay a great hotel on the strip and now they are offering deals. Most have terrific pools so you can relax and lay out and watch the scene. If you don't go crazy you can actually do LV on the cheap.

Last edited:
Let me add....you can stay a great hotel on the strip and now they are offering deals
I recently received an email from Mandalay Bay offering select dates at $139/night. I also get emails from Mirage, MGM Grand, Bellagio and Wynn...and they are hungry for business. Haven't checked airfare but I bet there are tons of deals too.

Last edited:
I recently received an email from Mandalay Bay offering select dates at $139/night. I also get emails from Mirage, MGM Grand, Bellagio and Wynn...and they are hungry for business. Haven't checked airfare but I bet there are tons of deals too.
Vegas has been hit hard because of the recession. I get those same emails and if I had some disposable income lying around, I'd be out there in Vegas. Not only are they offering discounts on room rates, but their also throwing in other stuff like discounts to restaurants and spas and free gaming chips.

What about Miami? Have only been there once and didn't really get a chance to check it out. Looks like it could be a fun place to go....

South Beach is my go to place for a short get away without commitments, meaning, no out of country hassles, language, 2.5 hrs in the air. I stay at the Shore Club and the pool is very relaxing. They may have specials, but after May.

another place you might consider is Costa Rica. plenty of inexpensive (Not "cheap") pussy.
the girls are pretty and friendly. english is widely spoken as CR depends a lot on tourism.

Pick up a girl in san jose and travel to the pacific coast.

Prices in CR are still reasonable and the overall cost will probably less than most other places and travel time is not much more as there are direct flights from JFK and EWR.

I've been to Vegas, Los Angeles, South Beach, Cancun, and the Virgin Islands, either solo or with a regular p4p companion, for a few days of R&R. Each had their unique attractions. All were a lot of fun.

I've also been to Paris, London, Rome, Honolulu, San Francisco, and Chicago on business, and each of these also have good potential for a few days of fun -- either solo or with a special companion, imho.

Maybe one day, you could describe a typical trip for me/us. Would just be curious how you pulled it off with the family and all the other circumstances....