Get out of my resturaunt you fat fuck!

Mississippi Pols Seek To Ban Fats
New bill would make it illegal for restaurants to serve the obese

FEBRUARY 1--Mississippi legislators this week introduced a bill that would make it illegal for state-licensed restaurants to serve obese patrons. Bill No. 282, a copy of which you'll find below, is the brainchild of three members of the state's House of Representatives, Republicans W. T. Mayhall, Jr. and John Read, and Democrat Bobby Shows. The bill, which is likely dead on arrival, proposes that the state's Department of Health establish weight criteria after consultation with Mississippi's Council on Obesity. It does not detail what penalties an eatery would face if its grub was served to someone with an excessive body mass index. (2 pages)

[Click for my big fat greek story]
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0201081fat1.html

John Read says he never expected the bill to pass. He just proposed it to draw attention to the issue of obsesity. Ironically, he's 5' 11" and 230 lbs, so he'd never get to eat in restaurants if it did.

I have never heard or seen anyone accuse people from (or in) Mississippi of being intelligent. There is just too much inbreeding for that to happen.

Why dosen't he pass a bill banning restaurants from serving 10 pound burgers? Or better yet, sponsor evening and weekend community walks so people can get a semblence of exercise? He's attacking people who actually need support and understanding.

Last edited:
People keep saying China is so great and they'll pass America in the near future.....

Anyone know why?

Because they execute their politicians when they fuck up, catch them stealing or embarrassing the country.

Discrimination... won't get passed...
Who says you can't discriminate against fat (or ugly for that matter). In my hiring of employees I also outright discriminate against stupid people and people who can't get to an interview on time, or dress like slobs. I don't discriminate against people because of age, race, sex, creed, national origin or handicap that doesn’t affect the performance of their job ( e.g. someone who programs software can do it just fine from a wheel chair - however he can be legally discriminated against the position of roofer requiring climbing up a ladder). Similarly, a person with a severe stutter can be a fine solderer but may be legally discriminated against for the position of telephone receptionist.

Disclaimer: Genius is not a legal or human resources guy, but knows the law in this area.

Why dosen't he pass a bill banning restaurants from serving 10 pound burgers? Or better yet, sponsor evening and weekend community walks so people can get a semblence of exercise? He's attacking people who actually need support and understanding.
Excellent post. But as you know and rail about from time to time, common sense is in short supply in this country.

.....Or better yet, sponsor evening and weekend community walks so people can get a semblence of exercise? He's attacking people who actually need support and understanding.
Nice idea - but want to bet that only people who already exercise and are not fat wil be the ones there.

As far as understanding - I believe that if you ask 1000 people at random if eating a biggie meal of fries hamburger, sugar based drinke (coke etc) will make you fat - every one will say yes.