genna of nj

Ok, UG brethen, I seem to be developing something of a knack for finding girls on the fringes of the business who want to jump in for a while to make some quick cash. Some of you will remember Megan Marie and Jenny Clare who I introduced. Girls that are "fresh" not jaded and a little scared about what they are getting into

Genna is not quite as fresh as they were, but pretty close. She worked once a week for a few months at a central jesery spa that is poorly reviewed and that she didn't like either. When I found out she was there I almost didn't see her, but I'm glad I did.

I found her on cl ce a couple of weeks ago and had a great time

26 , but seems younger. Sandy blond. Petite, tight, small up top but very sensitive there. great butt, but not for entry, shaved, bbbj, cfs and a nice massage if you like

$$ plus travel. outcall. be nice

contact at jrsy1229@aol.com

hum...

interesting...I saw her CL posting a few days ago, and we've been trading *****s, and she sent a pic.....liked her pic, but got an iffy vibe, couldn't tell if was just new/carefull, or one of NJ's finest......guess this answers that question, time to re-contact. You said outcall, but she was saying incall in the clifton area......she trying new things?

Was she a 1 shot gal, or as many as goes........any substancial roadblocks other then no greek?

Thx

Re: hum...

Originally posted by playfullguy
interesting...I saw her CL posting a few days ago, and we've been trading *****s, and she sent a pic.....liked her pic, but got an iffy vibe, couldn't tell if was just new/carefull, or one of NJ's finest......guess this answers that question, time to re-contact. You said outcall, but she was saying incall in the clifton area......she trying new things?

Was she a 1 shot gal, or as many as goes........any substancial roadblocks other then no greek?

Thx
While I only had one goal she did additional bbbj after the cfs, could have had more but I had enough. She said no to daty, but if you make her comfortable you might be able to go there. bbbj, cfs and massage for sure. Have fun playful

Re: Re: hum...

Originally posted by moneyshotsnj
While I only had one goal she did additional bbbj after the cfs, could have had more but I had enough. She said no to daty, but if you make her comfortable you might be able to go there. bbbj, cfs and massage for sure. Have fun playful
Oh she might offer incall in the morning if you make her comfortable on the phone, but outcall is the deal she's selling

Re: NO DATY?

Originally posted by moneyshotsnj
A DATE WITHOUT D.A.T.Y. IS LIKE A DAY WITHOUT SUNSHINE!

hum...

saw Genna had an ad up today on CL for a double with her friend Faith.....I'm still playing "date" tag, so I haven't seen her yet, but I do like the direction her activities are going.....!

Genna Advice

Saw Genna had an ad on CL, but it stated real massage services, not f/s? Is this the case? I am actually not looking for full service right now, but instead just a decent mutual touch nude body rub. A good cbj is also a nice perk! I am wondering just how good Genna is and if she seems to have low mileage or not. I would like to see her asap and hope that she is in a clean and safe environment. Just how tight is that body and can I have fun playing with it?