Genius's Rule: Only Commit One Crime at a Time

I am constantly amazed by the almost daily violations of this rule and the consequences so I've decided to start a thread with some mind boggling violations from the news.

Please feel free to chime in.

A Pennsylvania man was pulled over driving a Porsche Cayenne at 93 mph in a 55 mph zone when police stopped him at about 2 a.m. on the Southern State Parkway early Wednesday.

He was found to have nearly 8 ounces of cocaine in the car, license plates from other states, and fake identification, a New York State Park Police official Astacio said.

Steven Picard, 36, who also had $1,200 in cash, blank checks and a printer with him, also was driving with a suspended license.

Picard presented fake identification to police and was asked for his identification. He then produced a license that was found to be suspended.

Police impounded the car and did an “inventory check” before sending it to the impound yard, Astacio said. During that check, police said they found nearly 8 ounces of crack and powder cocaine in the trunk.
Park police said Picard will face felony drug charges, among others, and he was still being processed Wednesday afternoon.

Oh Crap! - Moderator, when you get a chance could you kindly change the title to :

Genius's Rule: Only Commit One Crime at a Time

Thank you.

A Pennsylvania man was pulled over driving a Porsche Cayenne at 93 mph in a 55 mph zone when police stopped him at about 2 a.m. on the Southern State Parkway early Wednesday.

He was found to have nearly 8 ounces of cocaine in the car, license plates from other states, and fake identification, a New York State Park Police official Astacio said.

Steven Picard, 36, who also had $1,200 in cash, blank checks and a printer with him, also was driving with a suspended license.

Picard presented fake identification to police and was asked for his identification. He then produced a license that was found to be suspended.

Police impounded the car and did an “inventory check” before sending it to the impound yard, Astacio said. During that check, police said they found nearly 8 ounces of crack and powder cocaine in the trunk.
Park police said Picard will face felony drug charges, among others, and he was still being processed Wednesday afternoon.
What a fucking dumbass.

Some people do the stupidest shit. First of all if you have all that work in your car i wouldnt be doing anything over 67mph, second i wouldnt be driving a Porsche. But hey now maybe some lucky dude will be able to get a nice Porsche at the police auction next month. Oh did you see the nice diamond Rolex they showed on news 12. I'll take that lol.

Talk about the perfect storm. It amazes me a guy like this was not caught previously since he's obviously just a glutton for punishment. Wow. It's like when the terrorists went back to get their van deposit back after trying to blow up the WTC garage the first time. FOR REAL!?!? (that's so silly am I even remembering that correctly?)

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Does it have to be from the news? I saw a post advertising a BDSM party and in the post, the host said "420 Friendly Refreshments Provided."

BDSM events and sex clubs are legal. Or, at least skirting on the thin line. But advertising that pot will be there... That's just asking for trouble.

Some people do the stupidest shit. First of all if you have all that work in your car i wouldnt be doing anything over 67mph, second i wouldnt be driving a Porsche. ........
Sorry Gold69, IHHO you almost get it but not quite. If you are going to commit an illegal act such as driving 67mph in a 55 mph zone - then that is your one crime.

When I pick up a hooker (doing my one crime) my bottle of Sildenafil (generic V) is in a properly labeled prescription bottle and in my name, no opened alcohol in car (if the girl has a bottle of something I ask if it is alcoholic and if yes she either leaves it to get later and gets out of my car.) My reg and inspec is up to date, my stop lights work, no cracked lenses, no heavy tinted windows, I do 30 in a 30, full stop at stop signs and right on red, signal on lane changes and turns and going past Wyandanch HS on a school day I do the posted school limit (yup - I saw a cop giving out tickets there) etc.

PS. You may have a point with the Porsche. Driving a Porsche is not a crime but if a cop needed to fill his quota and what better to do than pull over a Porsche doing 67 in a 55 even if everyone else is doing 67.

Does it have to be from the news? I saw a post advertising a BDSM party and in the post, the host said "420 Friendly Refreshments Provided."

BDSM events and sex clubs are legal. Or, at least skirting on the thin line. But advertising that pot will be there... That's just asking for trouble.
Yes its asking for trouble (and pretty stupid INHO) but if you have small quantities this is your one crime (no coke, H, illegal weapons, etc.)

Talk about the perfect storm. It amazes me a guy like this was not caught previously since he's obviously just a glutton for punishment. Wow. It's like when the terrorists went back to get their van deposit back after trying to blow up the WTC garage the first time. FOR REAL!?!? (that's so silly am I even remembering that correctly?)
Yup, you remembered it correctly.

Also, those of you old enough to remember Son of Sam, they got him via a parking ticket on his car. So he would still be on the streets (for a while anyway) if he picked which crime was going to be his one crime at the time: either illegal parking or shooting people in the head.

True. But i wouldn't drive to slow nor too fast. And your right driving a Porsche is not a crime but a careless way to draw attention to your self especially when you Have work in your car. Its like those retards that where driving lambos, and maseratis while selling dope in Huntington.

So this guy clearly did not read my rule:

There was a head-on crash in Riverhead where Margarito Quinteros crossed a double yellow line around 8pm Sunday.

Margarito smelled of alcohol, glassy bloodshot eyes and unsteady on his feet which led LE to test for blood alcohol.

He had:

blood alcohol of 0.18%

AND

no license to drive

AND

circumvented an interlock device

AND (wait for it, wait for it!)

possession a loaded handgun

In his (under)statement to police:

"..I had a few"

There was a head-on crash in Riverhead where Margarito Quinteros crossed a double yellow line around 8pm Sunday.

Margarito smelled of alcohol, glassy bloodshot eyes and unsteady on his feet which led LE to test for blood alcohol.

He had:

blood alcohol of 0.18%

AND

no license to drive

AND

"..I had a few"
And he will be getting a few after trial ....y.ears...... what a dope

And he deserves every year he gets

pokler

Power Bottom

He had:

blood alcohol of 0.18%

AND

no license to drive

AND

"..I had a few"
You forgot to mention the SW in the back seat .