Genghis Dong vs vxkgtz

Allyssa + Aiai + Joanna - Initially booked Allyssa and Aiai, but Daisy suggested that Joanna join in just for the table shower. I think many regulars here know Allyssa and Aiai, so you can imagine how fun the session was.
Joanna and Aiai never worked together.

Fairy 340+60 dfk bbbj cim

She looks very similar to Julie from DDY. I legit had to do a double take. Very cute and bubbly girl. Good BBBJ technique, but she cut it shorter than what I wanted and started putting on a condom on for sex. I asked her for more BJ but she declined which was a slight turnoff.
And since you made up a review that didn't happen, I will say that 1) Fairy does not look like Julie at all 2) with me in 2 sessions that happened when she was on the schedule and actually there, this girl did not reach for the condom or stop 69ing until I requested to.

Joanna and Aiai never worked together.

And since you made up a review that didn't happen, I will say that 1) Fairy does not look like Julie at all 2) with me in 2 sessions that happened when she was on the schedule and actually there, this girl did not reach for the condom or stop 69ing until I requested to.
1) I save the photos of the providers I've been with, and it seems like I made a mistake after checking. Her name was Joyce. Not Joanna.

2) Julie is one of my favorites and I've been with her 3 times, and I rarely repeat. Julie and Fairy really do look similar, and both beautiful. There eyes, and especially the shape of their mouths are similar. Also, regarding reaching for the condom, I merely stated what happened.

1) I save the photos of the providers I've been with, and it seems like I made a mistake after checking. Her name was Joyce. Not Joanna.

2) Julie is one of my favorites and I've been with her 3 times, and I rarely repeat. Julie and Fairy really do look similar, and both beautiful. There eyes, and especially the shape of their mouths are similar. Also, regarding reaching for the condom, I merely stated what happened.
So you had the pics with her name and still got it wrong? And then said the name of a girl you never saw?

But you found the schedule here. And yes, mid february allyssa, aiai, and Joyce were all working.... And Daisy recommended Joyce to you a whole month before she started working at SL (it was a simple text to find out Daisy started at the end of March). And Joyce hasn't worked since Daisy started MMS at there.

"Good BBBJ technique, but she cut it shorter than what I wanted and started putting on a condom on for sex. I asked her for more BJ but she declined which was a slight turnoff. "
- Not going to happen. Fairy is a legit chinese service queen.

So you had the pics with her name and still got it wrong? And then said the name of a girl you never saw?

But you found the schedule here. And yes, mid february allyssa, aiai, and Joyce were all working.... And Daisy recommended Joyce to you a whole month before she started working at SL (it was a simple text to find out Daisy started at the end of March). And Joyce hasn't worked since Daisy started MMS at there.

"Good BBBJ technique, but she cut it shorter than what I wanted and started putting on a condom on for sex. I asked her for more BJ but she declined which was a slight turnoff. "
- Not going to happen. Fairy is a legit chinese service queen.
Lol, I legit have no idea what your problem is.

Alright, I decided to post here initially because I wanted to chat more with the community, but I see that was a silly idea. It seems like you decided to take the role of a hero defending the honor of his favorite establishment. Are you just shilling for them at this point? Anyway, I am already bored of this silly shit. You have fun. I'm out. I won't be back.

I posted super late last night after a long day, and I think it was too hasty to say "I won't be back." I don't want to give up on this community yet because of one annoying person. I'm going to stick around a little longer and see how it goes, but I'm pretty much going to ignore GD in general bc it's not really worth my time.

lol holy shit balls, there's a separate thread now. i'm legit not interested in arguing over this, but i'll leave this to close things off: looked through my phone, and it was on jan 26th. and i thought daisy was the mms, but maybe not. who knows. i was still getting to know all the mms's at that point since i started this hobby last december.

yea, i got some details wrong. the frequency of my visits have gone up, and at this point, there are some blurs, especially the beginning.

k, this is all i will say on this matter and i'm moving on. i'm getting bored of this crap.

billyS

Reign of Terror
lol holy shit balls, there's a separate thread now. i'm legit not interested in arguing over this, but i'll leave this to close things off: looked through my phone, and it was on jan 26th. and i thought daisy was the mms, but maybe not. who knows. i was still getting to know all the mms's at that point since i started this hobby last december.

yea, i got some details wrong. the frequency of my visits have gone up, and at this point, there are some blurs, especially the beginning.

k, this is all i will say on this matter and i'm moving on. i'm getting bored of this crap.
I wanted to get the argument out of the thread of the paying advertisor.
Normally I'd just delete the posts but I find it curious you both were so insistent about your points. I was actually hoping a third party would chime in and validate one of the positions.

Lol, I legit have no idea what your problem is.

Alright, I decided to post here initially because I wanted to chat more with the community, but I see that was a silly idea. It seems like you decided to take the role of a hero defending the honor of his favorite establishment. Are you just shilling for them at this point? Anyway, I am already bored of this silly shit. You have fun. I'm out. I won't be back.
I have proved that you are wrong twice now. Here is my prediction. You are not going to like any girls at DDY or SL. They will all do something wrong that is not anywhere else.

You are most likely a shill from another shop and business is slow so this is the shit you do. We've seen it over and over here.

As for as saying I am a shill 1) no one has ever contradicted my experience or physical descriptions except I thought DDY Grace had real instead of fake tits 2) I have written positive reviews for every major shop. Look at the shill accounts here. You will not see that. You will mainly see all positive for a shop/shops with same owner.

I have a lot of reviews here, no doubt the most for multiple shops here.

Now wayyyy back someone here did accuse me of lying about seeing Grace Spa Jessica the first day she came back...and I proved that I wasn't lying then.

I have a ton of posts and reviews to go through to catch me posting fake shit...that is what shills do, right? They post fake shit?

I wanted to get the argument out of the thread of the paying advertisor.
Normally I'd just delete the posts but I find it curious you both were so insistent about your points. I was actually hoping a third party would chime in and validate one of the positions.
The UG schedule right here proved his first set of reviews had a lie on it. It is a fact that Daisy didn't start until end of march.

oh shut the fuck up dude. i stopped reading after a first couple of sentences. not going to waste my time reading a wall of your stupid text.