Gang bangs and other stupid things we did in Queens parks.

Back in 83 I cut class at MVB to go hang at AP and smoke some weed and drink beer--walked up into the woods to piss and found a dead guy in his 20s laying on his back eyes wide open--scared the shit out of me. I went and told the park ranger and he said they find them all the time from ODs--he told me to leave otherwise cops would want my statement.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Back in 83 I cut class at MVB to go hang at AP and smoke some weed and drink beer--walked up into the woods to piss and found a dead guy in his 20s laying on his back eyes wide open--scared the shit out of me. I went and told the park ranger and he said they find them all the time from ODs--he told me to leave otherwise cops would want my statement.
Yup, happened all the time. At least two kids from my HS, one in my graduating class, met their end in the woods of the Upper between 76 and 79. One was from a gun shot wound to the head, they never charged/caught anyone. The rest were OD's.

Good old days. Pistol Pete and his Lemmon 714’s. We called them forget me nots because the next day you forgot what happened the night before.
Always loved Queens gals. They love to party and fuck. Met so many…lots of hook ups.
Used to drive my Beetle down the steps from upper to lower field. This is 74,75.