Fundraising Party

Ozzy said:
Personally I'd bid on Kimmies drawers cause I promised my nephew I'd help him make a parachute his Action Jackson.
Still obsessed with me huh spanky pants?

FTR, I dont wear panties. Haven't for years.

April said:
I'll auction off secrets and penis sizes! I'll finally tell you guys which clpc star was a tranny.....for a ug donation! To the guys that saw her/him...if you don't donate...I'll blab!
hahahaha............ of course you are kidding right? No one was a tranny...Were they?

April said:
I'll auction off secrets and penis sizes! I'll finally tell you guys which clpc star was a tranny.....for a ug donation! To the guys that saw her/him...if you don't donate...I'll blab!
My penis size is 0.5 inches. And the CLPC star was you, right?

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
justlooking said:
My penis size is 0.5 inches. And the CLPC star was you, right?

Nah the tranny was actually that girl/man you took with you on vacation.

See preconceptions! Bet you didn't even wonder why she only let you hit her in the coolie.

April

Well truth be told she was a hemorpohdite, so you probably got double your pleasure. I just hope she didn't ask to use your razor in the morning, those 5 o'clock shadows can really show a womans masculine side.

April

Come on I'll even do it for free...............It will give me a chance to let out my sadistic side.

We can donate to UG for each tme you don't yelp when I rip it off!

or we can put JL's back hair on E-bay....I'm sure some old times at jag would pay to have a peace of you for their memoirs.

Last edited:

April

justlooking said:
Let's get back to the real topic of this discussion:

April or Abe?
I'll just have to leave that up to the concensus.

April or Abe? PFFFFTTT yeah right. There in't an inch of me that has not been reported on some pmb, the good the bad and the ugly......NEVER a penis! lol

(Obviously anyone who's ever been with April knows there's no reason even to care about this fake "issue". Speaking for myself, I'd almost be relieved to find out that some woman I've had sex with is actually a transsexual, cuz then I could think that I'd gotten that experience out of the way without having to agonize over it. But if April isn't all woman, then she's the best fuck any guy has ever been.)

Last edited:

April

justlooking said:
The thing about that back hair is that I have to guard it jealously, cuz there certainly is a dearth of it say on top of my head.

You'll know your in trouble when you start coming your side burns over the top of your head.

Unfotnatley I don't think this is possible with back hair, unless you have a low bald spot......and have back har like big foot.