Fun times at ODA in Morristown

This week found your Humble Narrator at the doors of ODA in Morristown, NJ. Went to see Nina again, but she was busy when I got there. Olga (desk person who is really pretty of face, but slightly wide) asked if I wanted to see the available ladies, to which I readily agreed. The first was a rather large blonde (yikes!) whose name I have tefloned for my own mental health. The second was a curvy late-twenties Russian (surprise!) with short red hair. "Stacey" would do just fine, I said (her real name is Tatiana). Short while later she joins me in the room. She's about 5'5", maybe 130 lbs., face: 6, body: 6.75, all natural with very clear, soft skin. Not as tight as possible a body, but certainly not bad.

Massage was OK. Her English is passable, as was the chit-chat. Flip then the real fun starts. Shortly, she is nude, climbing on the table, giving me some nice Russian and lots of other B-B. Electric. Very nice. Probably could have had at least French, but wanted to let her lead this time. She positioned herself so she could use her hands and her pussy to massage my cock. Used a little saliva to help things along. Probably should have asked for French at this point, but since I didn't she eventually climbed down and went for the oil. I asked if she could climb up for a little DATY during the HR, which she gladly did. Really nice finish. She was sweet and clean and I just love finishing that way. Skills: 8.25. Attitude 9. Will definitely repeat. Seems like they really aim to please at ODA.

Re: And what was the approriate gift for this service?

Originally posted by WhoAmi
How much did you tip?
$ for what was technically nude hr. This is of course probably more than I could have gotten away with, since she never stated a rate for anything, but I am not one for trying to low-ball providers. I like to foster a good reputation. That notwithstanding, this was significantly more fun than many routine nude hr sessions I have had.

Re: Re: And what was the approriate gift for this service?

Originally posted by Humble Narrator

I am not one for trying to low-ball providers.
HN - we are all trying to "low-ball" the providers. it's just a question of what they charge for that privilege . . .

If you gotta ask the pirce you shouldn't be at the restaurant

I don't get the low-balling either.
I pay what i felt it was worth. Don't mind "overpaying" for a pleasurable experience.

The girls share info and if you tip fairly they know and respond accordingly. b/t/w/ the large blonde at ODA is Layla and she gives one of the better technical hot rock massages bar none.

ODA is great and many many levels. Let's not ruin the place by giving away the goods.