Fun Girl Spa / NineNine - 929-900-3788

Hellen

Decided to break tradition and hit a spot constantly showing up on my feed. Fun Girl Spa but when I called a nice soft voice said 99 fun. I knew I was going to see Hellen (with not with one L but two LL, she looked promising.

Mms is such a cutie and as I was sitting in the couch another super hot super super hot on the thick side (in a very good way) came to sit next to me with her leg up asking if I was in the mood for two girls. I mean damn girl if I didn’t already make the appointment for Hellen (2Ls) I would have definitely take her right now, there and then!! Mofo, I didn’t get a name even but had a blue thing on and very odd accent. Not Chinese. Looked more a mix between a hot Mexican and chinese.

Anyway ,Hellen is here and we’re in the room. Nice, tall, soft light color skin, slim, smelling amazing. I quickly handed her the $300 and put on a robe while she went to stash it away.

Shower was funny, no towels!! It’s disposable towels I’ve never seen that anywhere let alone a spa. No table shower but what looked like a Chair Shower, that’s two things I’ve never seen before and I saw them at the same time. Very odd! Thankfully the shower goes in without a hitch she was fully clothed with her own black fancy outfit I’m just getting a good wash.

In the room she got cold in me and I needed to start things up again with her infront of me looking up, it worked she got into it and it was smooth sailing from there.

She came up for air and some daty, she really woke up and started grabbing me closer and closer the her pussy till she was almost in a sitting position and cam so hard she literally kept bangin’ her head and neck up and down on the table. There’s no way the people in the lobby didn’t hear. I quickly rolled on the cover and we went mish and sitting cg to plain CG her riding me hard till I lost my load in the cover.

I would have loved if she sat on me a little longer, we were done and she got up to get the hot towel and more water. Sweet girl and very into it, I’ll def see her again after I check out her roommate

damn now you've got me thinking about this Mexican/Chinese chick. Might have to stop in later tonight and ask go through the lineup until I spot her haha. Thanks for the info and the dope review of this spot. Never heard of it

I've been here before and I cannot recommend it due to seeing Shaday (that's how they spell her name). Also, if discretion is your thing, you will not get it as it is next door to a fire station. They know what goes on here.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I've been here before and I cannot recommend it due to seeing Shaday (that's how they spell her name). Also, if discretion is your thing, you will not get it as it is next door to a fire station. They know what goes on here.
I can't seem to find your review of Shaday.
Bad experiences are just as important to review as good ones.

Please let us know (in detail) what happened.

I can't seem to find your review of Shaday.
Bad experiences are just as important to review as good ones.

Please let us know (in detail) what happened.
Could have sworn I posted it here. It was a poor experience, so I remember it vividly.

I was looking online for a place that was close to my office and found Nine Nine Spa. When I saw the location, I knew that Kiss Kiss Pop was in the area as well and it turns out they share the same side of the street. I was initially hesitant to enter because there's a giant sign which advertises the spa and about 30 feet away is the firehouse. Being that it isn't discreet, I had to kill time on my phone while a police car was stuck in traffic in front of it. I went upstairs after the police finally moved along.

When I entered, I got a standoffish vibe from the front desk attendant but was brought to my room anyway. A few minutes later, Shaday walks in, collects the house fee and off to the table shower we go.

The table shower was a sign of things to come and there was a lack of enthusiasm and effort. I wash my ass a lot better than she did that day. The massage was similar and before I knew it, it was time for extras. Given how bad everything else was, I should have gotten a hand job and just left but said to myself, she's going to earn the tip.

She disrobed and her body was decent. Definitely nothing to write home about. Her oral skills left a lot to be desired. When I got a whiff of her breath while in missionary, I increased my thrust rate so that I could cum and get out of there.

Shaday was an unprofessional in every sense of the word. What's disappointing about that visit is with her being as young as she was at the time, she's developing/developed bad habits. Her service was so poor that I crossed Nine Nine off of my list. I almost went to 41 Spa because I wanted a good time but decided against it and went home.

80 + 160 = 240

billyS

Reign of Terror
Could have sworn I posted it here. It was a poor experience, so I remember it vividly.

I was looking online for a place that was close to my office and found Nine Nine Spa. When I saw the location, I knew that Kiss Kiss Pop was in the area as well and it turns out they share the same side of the street. I was initially hesitant to enter because there's a giant sign which advertises the spa and about 30 feet away is the firehouse. Being that it isn't discreet, I had to kill time on my phone while a police car was stuck in traffic in front of it. I went upstairs after the police finally moved along.

When I entered, I got a standoffish vibe from the front desk attendant but was brought to my room anyway. A few minutes later, Shaday walks in, collects the house fee and off to the table shower we go.

The table shower was a sign of things to come and there was a lack of enthusiasm and effort. I wash my ass a lot better than she did that day. The massage was similar and before I knew it, it was time for extras. Given how bad everything else was, I should have gotten a hand job and just left but said to myself, she's going to earn the tip.

She disrobed and her body was decent. Definitely nothing to write home about. Her oral skills left a lot to be desired. When I got a whiff of her breath while in missionary, I increased my thrust rate so that I could cum and get out of there.

Shaday was an unprofessional in every sense of the word. What's disappointing about that visit is with her being as young as she was at the time, she's developing/developed bad habits. Her service was so poor that I crossed Nine Nine off of my list. I almost went to 41 Spa because I wanted a good time but decided against it and went home.

80 + 160 = 240
Thanks