FUN GIRL SPA 929-900-3788 Manhattan 43/6th

This place is a spa layout. Private rooms w doors, massage tables. Table shower room. Robes and towels, mirrors on the wall by the massage table. Seen it everywhere.
Lydia - midsized girl 5'5", natural DDs big areolas, long br hair. shaved w landing strip.
I asked for nuru together, so she gives me a robe to put on and she strips and puts on her spa jacket and to the shower room.
Lydia naked and I soap up her big breasts and body, she does me too, stroking my cock and balls. She has me lay on back and bodyslides me p2p. Her tits in my face and erection bobbing her butt cheeks. She slides down and sucks licks my wet cock balls and taint and ass. Light rimming.
Rinse off and get back to the room.
She gets on top and gives me a dt bbbj, its intense and gets me hard again for f'ing. Cover goes on first try, and she starts in cg. Her titties literally blinding me, I get a nipple and suck her while slamming her hips down on my cock.
Get her laying down and straddle her and give her a titty fuck. Lydia works my sac and a finger in my whole. Before I cum I slide up higher and she takes me in her lips and strokes suckes to cim.
Damage $320 hour (house + tip)
A definite repeat for sure.

Dani.
Guesstimatin about late 20s, looks young anyway.
chinese, pale skin, average height, not short not tall.
Slim body and natural B top with gumdrop nipples. Shaved smooth down below. Light brown hair to her shoulders.
Shes slim but with some booty in the back and hips, but otherwise slim legs.
Doesnt speak much english but enough to do her spa deeds.
Went right to work, she undresses in the shower room and washes me back front then gives me a p2p bodyslide while dfk'ing me.
Nice B sized tits tried to work a titty f for me then gave up and did a ball bath on my freshly washed balls and a bbbj. She has a small mouth but did the job, just not DT but otherwise good sensual bbbj technique.

We went back to the room as the shower was needed.
Resumed bbbj and general bodyslide and p2p play, didnt ask if bbfs was option as I didnt want.
Suited up and shes tight and a light weight and could do the standing holding mish for a minute or so then continued in doggy.
Shes very responsive and knew what was next position changes. When I pulled out she gestured to bj finish and pulled off the cover and went to goblin mode with a full on head fuk and I cim. I let her do the cleanup and hot towel (2) on me and she brought a bottle of OJ , not water which was a nice gesture to OJ I guess. $320 hourish