FUN GIRL SPA 929-900-3788 Manhattan 43/6th

New spas poppin up all over. This place is next door to another longtime spa on 43. I passed it by theres no sign except a buzzer with spa written on it. Opens to a staircase and another spa entrance in side the building.
Attractive manager, speaks english , and I was hoping she was available...not this time.
80 house and shown a room. Rooms are small but on with table, wall mirror for the action view.

In comes Mia, slim pretty 30y korean chinese...honestly dont know but when theyre taller slim groomed and attractive my mind says korean. She speaks ok english. her picture is on their twitter, its her.
Table shower standard with some ass and junk play.

In the room get a decent massage the soft touch, somehow she stripped nude without me realising. Then she whispers the menu. I go for nude bodyslide and HJ for 100 tip. Offered FS and cbj or bbbj, maybe I will next time.
Her sensual touch is tops, and her HJ hand skills are excellent.
So hot body girl, great HJ/nude contact and a massage too for 180 total.

The usual spa Chinese girls, one I recognised from another gfe style spa.
Except this one girl with MASSIVE BOOTY and thighs. Shes chinese and latina. Holy mother of #$%%@
Well if you like spinners, move on. This girl is chinese with a latina mom, so she says. (And no its not the petite tina from BBG.) So chinese (pretty) face and C top. Curves and hourglass shape from her fat thighs/ass.
And MASSIVE , and I man thunder thighs and latina sized booty. Ive never see that on a china girl.
After the table shower and in the room, she did give me a good massage. First turn over and a bbbj and titty play.
Needless to say, I had to sample that booty and rode it DOGGY STYLE. It was amazing...if you are into massive booty. It was 80 + 180
Her name is Angelina

Decorated asian spa, looks sort of legit but theyre UTR and the manager is this hot china gal in bra panties under her therapists smock. Theyre on twitter with legit photos. 80 door fee
Nina is a cutie. She speaks some english, and has a sweet body, some curves not fat though. Nice titties, maybe enhanced but nice. Nice round ass too. Cute face w dimples. And shes always smiling and working to show me a good time so that counts tons in my book.
We go to the table shower, and I had given her the 200 tip and my gfe request previously so Nina was ready. After a nice body wash, she had 2 cups of water , one hot one cold. Then she gave me a bbbj with the cold and then with the hot. HOLY^^$## that was amazing, and very effective too. Had me rock hard even after she dried me off and went back to the room with my pecker pokin outta my robe.
Needless to say, as soon as my robe was off , Nina was suckin and a climbing all over me.
She suited me up, her cover was actually small so I used my x thin.

This girl can take a pounding. Mish then rolled her like a hotdog to side/doggy position.
I lost some hardness so Nina pulled out, took off the cover and sucked me to fullness and takes a CIM like a PS.

I had an hour with Bella. She is pretty, 20s maybe 30 with a baby face and a sweet body, full booty on her Chinese bod and nice C kitties. Almost fully shaved down below. She speaks English very well too.
They have a photo on the twitter that looks like her and could very well be her. The video of her shakin her ass is her.
She didn't allow dfk but everything else was ok. She did BBBJ (not cim) with some coaxing$$ and FS miss and doggy.
80 house and 200 tip later I was indeed having a blast with her. She's worth it IMO since she does have the edge up in looks and age on most spa girls.

On the street there's a discreet small sign on a door you could easily overlook it and a doorbell. Go inside up the stairs and another spa door and bell. Very secret I must say.
Slim MMS let's me inside.
Calls out kelly.
Ah I've seen her before. Big hug and a let's go kiss.
Give the house 90. Later gave 220 tip.
Ok so I saw Kelly before at a mother spa and she is a lot of fun but doesnt speak English but shes wild and has real massage skills too. But her best skill is the bbbj. She has natural C titties and used them on me during the table shower too with some bbbj as she was cleaning my cock n balls.
In the room she undresses and starts a sensual bodyrub. I said skip the massage haha..next time.
And shes on top of me, p2p and I'm suckin in her titties while she's Rubbin her juicy cunt on my shaft. So she slides down and swallows my hard cock and a great bbbj ensues...tongue action and sac licking.
We rubber up and I do her doggy and mish and give her my milk...she said that btw...bbbjcim.
After she held me down and insisted on some neck and head massage...nice.

On the street there's a discreet small sign on a door you could easily overlook it and a doorbell. Go inside up the stairs and another spa door and bell. Very secret I must say.
Slim MMS let's me inside.
Calls out kelly.
Ah I've seen her before. Big hug and a let's go kiss.
Give the house 90. Later gave 220 tip.
Ok so I saw Kelly before at a mother spa and she is a lot of fun but doesnt speak English but shes wild and has real massage skills too. But her best skill is the bbbj. She has natural C titties and used them on me during the table shower too with some bbbj as she was cleaning my cock n balls.
In the room she undresses and starts a sensual bodyrub. I said skip the massage haha..next time.
And shes on top of me, p2p and I'm suckin in her titties while she's Rubbin her juicy cunt on my shaft. So she slides down and swallows my hard cock and a great bbbj ensues...tongue action and sac licking.
We rubber up and I do her doggy and mish and give her my milk...she said that btw...bbbjcim.
After she held me down and insisted on some neck and head massage...nice.
If this is Nine Nine Spa, it's hardly discreet. The sign isn't small. There's also another sign above the business next door. I visited this place last year and had to kill time by playing around with my phone because the police were stuck in traffic right in front of the business. Just like the other spa on the block, those who've been around there long enough like the firefighters know why you're going up the stairs.

Kelly 280 hr, cfs, bbbj, dfk, daty

I’ve known Kelly, as she goes by currently, for a while now. I met her first back in Brooklyn before the covid era and got attached immediately as she was one of the first good experiences I ever had when I began mongering. Since then I have followed her around all over the city, even upstate NY when she worked at Green Riveage for a stint. Now she’s landed here, and the experience is mostly the same as it has been every time with her.

As stated above, the location is not discreet. There’s a sign on the window stating that there’s a spa here and you have to stand outside the door which is also clearly signified. The buzzer is very loud even in NYC bustle so prepare for looks. I walked up and she met me at the door. Nine Nine/Fun Girl spa is a typical setup. No beds, rooms are just massage cots, dim lights and mirrors. Large table shower room. Small lobby with cute parakeets.

Kelly took me to a room and we made out a bit as I roamed my hands around her body. She’s a cute Asian auntie type. Big eyes and a bigger smile, very personable despite not speaking much English. Age 30s-40. Nice handful of breasts to grope. Soft body, bit of pudge but I don’t mind it. Huggable. Not much of a butt though, even though she likes rubbing and teasing you with it. The photos on the Twitter ads are photoshopped and with better lighting, and hers are as well so I wouldn’t go in expecting that. But she’s nice imo, all wrapped up in a good attitude package.

Table shower was not as playful as I have come to expect from Flushing spots and even herself. I guess it was pretty early in the morning so I’ll let her off the hook this time. Just a quick and simple wash this time with a brief bbbj preview.

Back in the room we dried up and skipped the massage and went right into the action. She doesn’t speak English, but she understands well enough to be guided on what you want her to do. Her taking control is totally fine too. Started with a standing bbbj, wonderful sounds and some light face fucking before I laid down for more bbbj and ball sucking. She’s great and knows what she’s doing. 69 so I could daty and pump into her mouth some more. I knew the cfs was the only thing on the table so I put more time into bbbj than usual.

After that she popped on the rubber with her mouth. I have to learn to bring my own next time because these spas never use ones that feel any good. Regardless, I was horny and ready. She hopped on for an energetic cg and acg. I played with her boobs and made out some more. She likes to lick nipples and that felt great too. Flipped her around for doggy and mish. Did this for almost the full hour, dfk throughout as well. Finally decided it was time for a hj finish, which landed on her cheek somehow. Fun session. We cuddled for an extra amount of time and then she helped me get dressed, while still teasing me because I was still ready for another round.

280 for the hour, though I should mention that it is normally 320 for gfe stuff, according to her and Emily. Worth the visit.
I saw Rebecca on the way out and wanted a session with her, but she wasn’t servicing yet and tried to pass me off to Bella. Bella is cute, nice body and younger than the rest. But I heard she wasn’t GFE and it’s not even in the ad either so I passed. Definitely want to try and get some time with Rebecca, she’s a pretty spinner. I enjoyed my time here, but there are better and more discreet options in the city. Would still recommend and will probably revisit again.

Mary
290 Hr
Texted the number and was given the address. Near a firehouse and a big ass sign on door. I had originally scheduled with Mia on the phone. When I got there, Mary came in and kissed me. I told her I had actually requested Mia.
She said no problem and Mia came in who looked nothing like twitter pics. This Mia was older and had dark blondish hair. Mary looked just like her pictures. I asked to get Mary back. She was around 5-5” had a small ass and her tits were ok. They werent perky. She came in with a smile, told me shes japanese and asked if i wanted to shower. Ive been here before and the ts is very straightforward w no teasing at least in my experience. Just a quick scrub down. I had just showered so I declined.
She started the massage and I told her to just go for soft massage. 5 mins of her hands gently gliding me and she noticed i was hard. Started a slow bbbj while I was facing down.
I turned over and she kept sucking. Told her nice and slow and she grabbed my hands and put them on top of her head. Positioned her in 69 and started fingering her while she was sucking. She got up and said that she couldn’t wait to please fuck her.
She started CG slow and only slid halfway for about 3 mins before she came. Idk what happened but she went into overdrive, She came and started dfk while still on top. At this point I had a pulsing boner inside of her, while shes still riding and cuming. I had to take control, stood up and started fucking her in mish. She was moaning loud as fuck, grabbed my waist and kept pulling me inside. Slapping my hand, and pulled me in to kiss her. She came again, I still wasnt done so I asked if i could cim and she said yeah.
Took the wrapper off and started a super wet bbbj, i told her i was about to cum and she licked the tip and slurped every drop like a champ. I had a blast, this girl has stamina to fuck for a long time. She started DFk while getting pounded. Her face is on the pics on their twitter. Shes average her body is decent, what I probably enjoyed the most was she was putting up good effort in every position.

I went to check out Mary. My hunch was correct, shes the Mary I knew from pre covid days at a popular spa in midtown. She still got it, the seductive look and talk and touch. Did hh with her. Shes all natural, b/c top some say but nice real feel and responsive nips. Toned body and her head game is on par.
A concentrated bbbj got me started. Eye contact and vigorous tongue work. Some 69 play and then she suited me up with my thins... dont reccomend their house condoms btw. CG , mish and standing DS. Energetic girl she is and got me to finish cim successfully. After we had a shower together. 260 for hh.
I'm doing an hour next time I see her.

Nina - 300 Hr
Saw pictures of a new girl Nina that looks my type so I decided to check her out. Real pics. She has a big tattoo on her back shoulder. MM Ds, they look alright, theyre not perfectly made. Pretty Face, nice grabable ass. Walked in, requested ts. Quick scrubdown, no teasing. She speaks english. Back in the room i hand her donation. She asked me to lie down, did soft massage with her hands gliding all over. She started kissing my thighs and ass. Some light rimming. Turned over, started a slow bbbj and she was very energetic, some lfk. I grabbed my .001 and Started mish, her pussy felt good. Turned her over for doggy, her legs were on the edge of the table spread out. and felt even better. She was tight, wet and kept throwing it back. Finished in the bag. She cleaned me up, kissed me and told me to visit her again. Overall Nina was a good time, ive been around the block a few times but her pussy felt great. Her MM Ds couldve been shaped nicer. But her great ass made up for it. First time i received rimming at this place w her. This has become one of my favorite spas. The girls rotate every 2 weeks and ive seen them end up at other spas in flushing or even the upscale spas in midtown. The first time I walked in I saw rebecca the mms and asked if I could have her. She lied and said she doesn’t do massage, because she didnt know me. Now every time I leave she asks me when its gonna be her turn. Lol. Shes a pretty petite milf but for now ill just keep banging the younger ones.

Japanese Kurumi

Fun girl spa by Bryant park midtown manhattan. Her pics are real on their twitter @fungirlnyc, She looks better than the pics btw.
Kurumi Japanese, 24, 5'3" toned tan body, natural B top, fit booty, streak blond hair, trimmed with shaved V below. Speaks english and Japanese. 340Hour

I get a lineup of 3 girls. Helen , tall china gal and shes great I had her before. Anna a vietnamese girl with red hair no english. And this young Japanese girl with blond streaked hair, toned body and a big cock eating smile on her cute face.

I choose her and she gives me a hug and we go to the room. She must really like me, shes complimenting me on my hair and clothes, in this veryvery cute japanengrish. I ask how old and she says 24 and I believe her cause shes somewhat giggly and goofy and niaeve, and looks like 20 . We take a shower together and it was fun. Shes naked and washes me and starts sucking my soft cock and gets me rock hard. Sucks me for 2 mins. Then she washes herself. I get behind her and she puts my hand on her tits I'm rubbing em and got my cock in between her ass cheeks. She starts dancing on my cock while I'm fondling her titties. This goes on for 2-3 mins then we go back to the room.
She tells me to lay down and I do on my back, and Kurumi climbs on top and gives me a dfk like japan styli I guess very wet and shes licking my ears her tongue is all in my mouth.
BTW she has nice breath and she tastes fine.
She works her way south and starts licking my cock and balls and giving me a bbbj. Then back up for more dfk and shes rubbing her wet pussy on my now hardening cock. She really loves dfk. Im enjoying her butt, squeesing it. She has a nice round cheeks amd Im slipping a finger in her wet cunt and on her clit and shes enjoying it, pressing her cunt on my cock.

She takes my cock and slides in in her cunt raw, she has to wiggle to get the head in then it pops thru and she eases half the length in. Im not super hung, just larger than average (go usa!) and this girl is handling it ok.
No lube needed with this horny wet girl.

We do this in CG the I sit up and F her standing , shes tiny and Im bouncing her on my cock for a minute then I have to lay her down.
She says dont cum inside please.

We started in standing mish, me standing and her on the massage table. Slowly entered her, she is tight but wet and getting the head in was the hard part, once in she loosened up a bit and I could slowly ease in deeper every stroke.
I gave her slow/deep strokes.....I'm over twice her size, so I didn't pound her to death. I was enjoying the slow in and out grabbing her cute ass....but she was moaning like crazy from the steady stroking
..I was DEEP with her legs almost back over her head. I made sure to go very slow to build trust. I was highly concerned that I was going to literally split her in half, but she kept cheering me on so go figure!
. Every thrust was slow/deep.....her facial expressions were amazing and she was quivvering and pinching her nipples At that pace, I can fuck for hours and I think she knew it. I switch it up...then when i say Doggy , bam and she went face down/ass up and I have to say the view was inviting, she has a nice round ass, shes not a flatass asian girl. Encouragng me in cute japanese girl speak, I dont know what it meant but sounded damn sexy.
I lay down on my back and let her work on me until I quickly erupted into her mouth....she's good!!!! She stayed on my head until I was spent. Another shower together, she washed me thoroughly like a proper geisha and back to the room to dress and some cute conversation.

Japanese Kurumi

Fun girl spa by Bryant park midtown manhattan. Her pics are real on their twitter @fungirlnyc, She looks better than the pics btw.
Kurumi Japanese, 24, 5'3" toned tan body, natural B top, fit booty, streak blond hair, trimmed with shaved V below. Speaks english and Japanese. 340Hour

She takes my cock and slides in in her cunt raw, she has to wiggle to get the head in then it pops thru and she eases half the length in. Im not super hung, just larger than average (go usa!) and this girl is handling it ok. No lube needed with this horny wet girl.
Bbfs at no extra charge? Good for you

I think I saw her photos up on 10ten or something not too long ago. Good find and good review

Koromie, bbfs but no CIP prease. $100+300tip
They have a table shower and a few rooms. There were 3 girls ready for me to choose. Place was quiet.
Went with japanese girl koromie. She speaks japanese, probably is japanese or part. She does "look" japanese FWIW.
Theres her real photo on their twitter @fungirlnyc
Cute face, slim body natural B/C titties and shes young, some trimmed bush, shaved below the V. guessin 24ish and acts like a crazy 20yr old japan chick. Shes very funny, called me daddy (wtf!) and proceeded to DT my cock hitting her past the tonsils.
Shes a super freak.
Rubs my cock on her pussy and DFK and she gets me in the table shower an rimms me deep, did a naked nuru style bodyslide with bbbj too. The some bbfs in her young VERY tight wet pussy. Like a JAV video only its happening to me.
Back in the room more DFK and bbbj and ball sucking , she has a hungry mouth. And gets on top and just sticks my cock in her wet kitty, its tight but wet and no lube needed. She says in her jap-english to not cum inside .
When the time is right I pull out and she lays back and I face fuck her and shoot a load and she gobbls it up like a good little J girl. Didnt swallow but did hold it and lick me clean.