Fucking Asian pussy raw - is bbfs cip a new trend at city AMP's?

That's the first time I've read on this board that two providers let someone go directly from one pussy to the other.

And also the first time I've read of a bare double.

All the other times it was covered and they made the guy change condoms. That was my experience at Cherry Valley ages ago.

But now these ladies didn't mind sharing vag juice transferred by dick.

You be Caligula dude.
Is it me or has there been an explosion of BBFS lately? Was also just in the Bay Area and it seems that virtually every AMP girl goes bare.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Is it me or has there been an explosion of BBFS lately? Was also just in the Bay Area and it seems that virtually every AMP girl goes bare.
You're not alone in that thought. There was a discussion on this topic within the past few months and I believe I might have even carved out a thread about it.
Yes, bbfs among the high end AMPs is the norm now. Almost no one is using condoms with these girls and everyone is cumming inside them.
Guys like @Genghis Dong and @kimochi8 are leading the charge.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Note: This is not a thread on BBFS in general for how smart it is or isn't. This is solely regarding the narrow topic. Post something other than that and you will be moderated.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ayako 380 hr dfk bbbj bbfscip

Saw her late in the evening. She is the girl in the full body picture. She was taller than I thought she would be. Like 5'5. I think she is early 20s. Very cute face/smile. Bubbly personality. Her tits are C cups and have great youthful firmness. And her ass in doggy style was great to grab onto.

Yes, she was cute and sweet and I put her through the ringer. It just happened that way. Took a quick shower. In the room she has a good BJ where she uses one hand to stroke. Some good suckage compared to other japanese girls. I think that is why japanese girls in general give the worse BJs... lots barely put it in their mouth and are too light. You gotta suck that D girl like you are drinking a strawberry milkshake and a piece of strawberry gets stuck in the straw and you gotta suck it real hard to get it in your mouth. So anyway....we 69 and she has a nice shaved pussy.

Put on the condom...yes. She gets on CG and is tight. Then to off bed mish. Then to standing doggy to doggy. To mish. Tired and can't cum so I sit at the edge of the bed. The mirror is right in front of me and I am like damn my dick hangs down far. Anyway.

She offered bbfscip for $200.... yada yada yada I get bbfs. CG to doggy to mish and came in her. She has a nice pussy for bbfs. I was a couple minutes over the hour. She took 40 minutes of fucking pretty well. She is a good time.

Highly subjective. I love small titties so for small titty lovers they are fantastic. But yeah, not for the big boobhounds.
What would you say the percentage of girls you bang at these places do you go bbfscip?

What would you say the percentage of girls you bang at these places do you go bbfscip?
I don't do it too much and think I am not going to do it for a while. In a way for the ones that charge me it is a waste of money. I get it free from 2 chinese women.

But to answer your question: almost every japanese girl does it. a lot of korean girls do it now...maybe more than 50% do. Chinese -- some do it for everyone and some just for certain guys... chinese do it less than K or J women. But they make it less public.
Some chinese women I banged many times I did not know or ask if they did bbfs but then heard it from other people they do. Japanese and korean will do anyone bbfs if they do it I think.. but a lot of chinese are more selective except ones like Helen that openly advertise it.

I've never had any issues which is crazy. I think CCP Rina was my first bbfscip. She just made it happen and my wallet didn't get any lighter.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I don't do it too much and think I am not going to do it for a while. In a way for the ones that charge me it is a waste of money. I get it free from 2 chinese women.

But to answer your question: almost every japanese girl does it. a lot of korean girls do it now...maybe more than 50% do. Chinese -- some do it for everyone and some just for certain guys... chinese do it less than K or J women. But they make it less public.
Some chinese women I banged many times I did not know or ask if they did bbfs but then heard it from other people they do. Japanese and korean will do anyone bbfs if they do it I think.. but a lot of chinese are more selective except ones like Helen that openly advertise it.

I've never had any issues which is crazy. I think CCP Rina was my first bbfscip. She just made it happen and my wallet didn't get any lighter.
The reason I asked, is I already had a follow up question in mind.

How often do you get tested and has a girl at one of these Manhattan high end AMP ever given you an STD?

I'm only asking about the Manhattan high end AMPs not someone you pick up in a bar or elsewhere.

How often do you get tested and has a girl at one of these Manhattan high end AMP ever given you an STD?

I'm only asking about the Manhattan high end AMPs not someone you pick up in a bar or elsewhere.
I get tested at least 2 times annually but I haven't heard of or had any issues in over 10 years doing this lol I only have had BBFS a couple times with providers and it wasn't even offered or expected. A bit annoying to be honest lol I didn't know the Korean providers were partaking. The JP ladies almost always try to upsell and offer as menu items. Chinese are more discreet and more likely to not charge if they do it without advertising.

I’ve done it 3 times with 3 different providers. 2 at an amp and once with an Asian provider at a high end incall. Every time I never asked, and they asked for more $$$. They just took it. lol
One girl just did that Asian - frog squat on the shower bed and just started riding me. 2 of them asked me to CIP. The high end girl made sure I pulled out. I won’t dod it again under any circumstances.

I guess it was a sales technique that was used to keep the lights on when foot traffic was down. Perhaps, some providers are using the pill and enjoy the feeling from the lack of cover too.

As I mentioned in a different thread pretty recently, I know I am one of the wierd minority who is completely fine pulling out, I don't find it extra compelling to cum inside, and this kind of info I am sure goes around the AMP mamasan chat room or group text or whatever they use. Also I probably go to an AMP once every other month where some guys here go multiple times a week (those that do, if your place is hiring hit me up ;) ).

So maybe my mileage is different than most, since the expected BBFS is cum inside and they might be aware that I don't, or only would if asked to.

I have seen, personally, that any JPN girl will do bbfs for an upcharge, and that the upcharge is less if you pull out. Korean girls either 100% won't, or else they will and no upcharge, though they might ask after for a tip. My ATF asian girl is Yuri the squirter (lord I wish she would return) and she never charged me for bbfs... after maybe the third time i saw her I tipped her, but it was always after and it was more for the good time than for any act. I have had no luck with Chinese girls, maybe GDong can show me the way.

I know that a lot of the City AMPs have "sister locations" so that's why I'm not surprised if some of this has to do with the ladies impressions of us. We have this board, why assume the supply side also doesn't.

Anyhoo that's my contribution. Hope it was a good read.

I've got tested a few weeks ago. Fine. First look at the pussy. Any nasty things will show up there. I look at that and it is fine I will do bbfs. Then you really only have things that can be cured...well, except the HIV but that is hard for a man to get through vaginal intercourse. The anals I am not too keen on going bb.

I never had anything knock on wood.