Francheska of Jillians

REV: Francheska

I saw this terrific provider yesterday. I left =very= satisfied. While YMMV always applies, I suspect Francheska clearly wants her clients to leave completely satisfied all the time. She was very accommodating of all my preferences, very talented, and is a very pretty, tall (about 5'8" or 5'9" without heels, I'd guess) blonde with large natural breasts (D cup, I'd guess) on a very slim frame (no more than 115lbs, I'd guess, and probably less).

She started our session wearing a long black slinky velvet gown with a dramatic leg slit and a deeply plunging neckline, high heels, stockings, and no underwear, and things just got better after that. Among her other memorable talents, she is a very skilled kisser.

I have asked the fine folks at JB's to let me know when Francheska will be in town next, as I plan on continuing our relationship. Maybe it was a case of the "chemistry" being just right, but I must say that my meeting with Francheska was equal to or better than the very best sessions I have ever had. For reference, I have been a hobbyist since 1979, and since 1998 I have refocussed my attention on seeking "quality" over quantity (age does that to a guy, I guess), I have seen two other women at JBs in the last year or so, and have also met a number of other providers of some note.

To Jazzik:

Go to this link. You will find an email address under the "contact us" hyperlink. Correspond with them -- refer them to this thread -- maybe they will decide to verify that you are OK. Here's the link:

http://www.jillianbradley.com

Apart from Francheska, I've only seen two other women at JBs. Adrianne was fantastic, but I won't be repeating a meeting with Candace.

[Edited by sigma089 on 05-10-2001 at 10:27 PM]

JohnJ

Repentant Sinner
how are the rates...???

Anyone what the rate structure is like...as well as aprox. location?

Anyone have some personal favorites at JB's....???

Thanks,

John

John J:

Rates are $$$ or $$$+, plus tip. JB is in the Wall Street area (financial district). Once inside the apartment, ambiance is at a high standard.

From what I hear, apart from Adrianne, Mara is considered a favorite by many, but I have no first hand knowledge beyond the three women I have met.