Forest Hills Murder

Yes it is-
Her life tragically cut short by a purported handyman, with whom the news suggests was/had an affair..

Very few deserve to die so young

With respect to her having an affair, I’ll keep my extra curricular activities PFP

Sadly the streets are filled with a lot of unstable, violent beings.

Normally they don’t say if the suspect is here illegally. I suspected he was. His country was Guatemala.
First I thought it was the Russian mob, but seems like it was an affair that went horribly wrong.

Maybe a least one other from recent texts the NYPD detectives saw. But who knows how many others.
They said there were multiple men she was texting w on a romantic level. However, she had been having an affair on and off w this guy for 2 years.

she would either sneak away or he would be in house using a hidden key that was in bbq. That’s pretty specific…lol.

she tried ending it for good recently and again the other night when he confronted her. The wound up in basement and argument ensued. 50-60 stab wounds from a kitchen knife. Defensive ones also found on her. Sick fuck

Yes it is-
Her life tragically cut short by a purported handyman, with whom the news suggests was/had an affair..

Very few deserve to die so young

With respect to her having an affair, I’ll keep my extra curricular activities PFP

Sadly the streets are filled with a lot of unstable, violent beings.
They said she had contact with 3 men that night

What a shit show. Husband sounds like a big wig in the battery industry and has his whore wife fucking anyone and everyone? Even low rent illegal immigrants from the hood?
Obviously this is a worst case scenario but this should serve as a reminder to every married man or one who wants to that no matter what you do your wife can, will and does cheat on you behind your back. The better looking she is and the less attractive you are the chances that is raised. Obviously this guys income and giving her children and a life wasn’t enough.
Social media, marketing companies, television sitcoms and Hollywood brainwashing have ruined 99% of women.

The guy considered himself a Lothario hitting on all the women in the neighborhood, and they were all repulsed by him and considered him a creep. All except the murder victim, which makes me wonder what the hell was wrong with her. With multiple affairs probably a nymphomaniac who couldn't help herself.

Oh, and the guy was married and a father of two.

The Sun UK article has a picture walking along the lake in Hempstead Lake State Park. I know the area she took that pic well. There is also a picture with her sons at Jones Beach.
I’m waiting for someone here to say they fucked her in the past. Tight little body on her, look like bolt ons.