Following the Primrose Path.....

This saying to mean you were leading a life of hedonism referring to the Evening Primrose flower that flourishes only at night. Many do not know how beneficial this oil is and should be taken as supplement or rubbed on skin. Here are the benefits of Evening Primrose Oil. I started taken it and noticed a difference.

• Premenstrual symptoms: menstrual cramps and breast tenderness (Okay, maybe not our male members but I am sure you guys know someone near and dear who suffers from this. It does make a difference)

• Acne

• Rosacea

• Signs of ageing (applied as an alternative to Vitiman E or in conjunction)

• Diabetes associated nerve damage

• Eczema

• Nourishes the scalp, hair, and nails

• Altheimer's related memory deficiencies

• Damage from Multiple Sclerosis

• Rheumatoid arthritis

• Inflammation from Lupus

• Numbness or tingling in hands, feet, or legs.

• Alcohol withdrawal symptoms

• Impotence and female infertility

• Raynaud's disease symptoms

• High cholesterol levels (very important as a prevention)

• Fibrocystic breast disease

• Osteoporosis

• Skin ulcers

• Attention Deficit Disorder

• Irritable Bowel Syndrome

• Weight loss (will aid with diet and exercise)

• High blood pressure

Well I hope you're right Emily. This sure sounds like a miracle tonic. I'll give it a try, what have I got to lose.
There are very few side effects. I think with our dependency on oil changing we also need to stop using skin ointments that also have petrochemicals and start looking into natural alternatives like Evening Primrose, Hemp, Sea Buckthorn, Meadowfoam. Some of these cosmetic carrier oils also have internal health benefits like Evening Primrose.

• Premenstrual symptoms: menstrual cramps and breast tenderness (Okay, maybe not our male members but I am sure you guys know someone near and dear who suffers from this. It does make a difference)

• Acne

• Rosacea

• Signs of ageing (applied as an alternative to Vitiman E or in conjunction)

• Diabetes associated nerve damage

• Eczema

• Nourishes the scalp, hair, and nails

• Altheimer's related memory deficiencies

• Damage from Multiple Sclerosis

• Rheumatoid arthritis

• Inflammation from Lupus

• Numbness or tingling in hands, feet, or legs.

• Alcohol withdrawal symptoms

• Impotence and female infertility

• Raynaud's disease symptoms

• High cholesterol levels (very important as a prevention)

• Fibrocystic breast disease

• Osteoporosis

• Skin ulcers

• Attention Deficit Disorder

• Irritable Bowel Syndrome

• Weight loss (will aid with diet and exercise)

• High blood pressure
Well.....you look really good for someone with so many illnesses. :D

I would like to know how an oil can be effective with acne? Oil is going to clog pores.
I think that's a myth, there are so many different kinds of oils with different constitutions to dismiss them as pore clogging. Many help cure acne especially essential oils distilled from flowers and leaves like evening primrose. These kinds of oils have antiseptic, astringent and anti-inflammatory and calmative properties. Tea Tree Oil is the more effective on clearing acne than benzoperoxide, I haven't used anything with synthetic on my skin for years.

The term oil has a bad rap, some floral oils are so precious that they are almost as expensive as gold per ounce. Evening Primrose is a high end carrier oil and I would consider Tea Tree a moderate essential oil.

Last edited: