Flushing????

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Are you saying Lulu's is closed ? That would be a shame, I liked her. I know there are still a couple of "Asian only" places and somethat are "white during the day only", but I haven't been. Did you go thru the Queens Tribune lately ?

Asianboy, Rudy has been putting the heat on a lot of the places unfortunately. Fortunately, Susan's and Angela's are still open.

[Edited by frog on 03-06-2001 at 10:11 PM]

Been overseas...having fun..hehe.

I met this girl from Taiwan on ICQ, we been chatting for several months, anyways, to make the long story short, she gave me a pic of her and we 'developed' a relationship. Anyways, I went to taiwan to see her (cost me $800 R/t , which isnt bad for 2 weeks of GFE actions). She claimed she was a virgin (she is like 23 and very hot and petite). I never done a virgin so I decided to pursuit this matter further... Its no fun doing a virgin, she was so stiff in the beginning. But her BBBJ skills were pretty good. So the trip was worth it. I calculated what I would be spending here compared to the cost of the trip. At least she was young, tight and no wrinkles. :) Didn't get a chance to sightsee, been in her apt for the 2 weeks. :)

Looking for more action closer to home now on AOL...hehe..:)