Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Nah your just dont know that area enough. 70-80 on roosevelt has some chicks out trying to get customers. Notably on 72nd by the bike shop and by the corner on 78th. There are amps there but none are really worth it. If you wanna take a walk thats worth it try walking around 82-89 you can find a girl on every block at least.
Note: Bold in your post is made by me.

today's NYT (Sunday) Special Section is about COVID Epicenter in Queens.

Pg 2 has an almost full page photo looking down Roosevelt. Prominent in the photo are two women standing out front of 88-24 Roosevelt who are Asian hookers soliciting customers. There is also some guy walking his kid past them.

I know this, ahem, for a fact.

After reading the article it appears (to me anyway) that the NYT authors of the article are clueless about the two women prominent in the photo.

Note that the resolution of the photo is insufficient to identify them.

Since Vanilla Spa is still under renovation I needed to find a replacement so I search all the other sites and read an review about a place on 38th and parson. So I started looking on that flushing site for the contact info and found two posting for the location. I text using translator since my friend wasn’t around to help out and manage to get the rate and address. So I booked and headed over. When I’m outside I text her and was told the room number. Wow I was greeted by a 40’s Chinese lady that was dress in a nice dress and a mask with lots of makeup. I was lead to the room where I undress and laid on the table. She return and gave a actually good massage hitting all the spots. After sometime passed I was asked to flip and she got a paper towel with alcohol and wipe my center leg. Then she started a bbbj and going at it until the phone rang. She took the call and it was another customer making a appointment. She hung up and went back at the bbbj until I was hard again. Roll the cover on and hope on top doing the ACG while I was rolling her nipples with my fingers , pulling on her nipples and then about 5 mins she got tired and we switched positions and now doing standing mish and I started pounding her until I finish. She clean me up with alcohol. She a had a c- section scar and didnt real speak English as it was mostly by motioning with her hand. The cost $100 for the hour and her name was Lily and the number I reach her at was 347-363-9152. As I was leaving I saw another lady sitting at the table putting on her makeup. She was thin looking and look tall and I believe she has a different number. As her phone kept beeping with text during my section so now I’m guessing it the other posting with the different number might be her. So I’m guessing the 2 sharing the place but working independently. The funny thing is a few month back I was pointed to the same location from a site and the lady spoke really good English so I’m wondering if more than one place in this building.

Since Vanilla Spa is still under renovation I needed to find a replacement so I search all the other sites and read an review about a place on 38th and parson. So I started looking on that flushing site for the contact info and found two posting for the location. I text using translator since my friend wasn’t around to help out and manage to get the rate and address. So I booked and headed over. When I’m outside I text her and was told the room number. Wow I was greeted by a 40’s Chinese lady that was dress in a nice dress and a mask with lots of makeup. I was lead to the room where I undress and laid on the table. She return and gave a actually good massage hitting all the spots. After sometime passed I was asked to flip and she got a paper towel with alcohol and wipe my center leg. Then she started a bbbj and going at it until the phone rang. She took the call and it was another customer making a appointment. She hung up and went back at the bbbj until I was hard again. Roll the cover on and hope on top doing the ACG while I was rolling her nipples with my fingers , pulling on her nipples and then about 5 mins she got tired and we switched positions and now doing standing mish and I started pounding her until I finish. She clean me up with alcohol. She a had a c- section scar and didnt real speak English as it was mostly by motioning with her hand. The cost $100 for the hour and her name was Lily and the number I reach her at was 347-363-9152. As I was leaving I saw another lady sitting at the table putting on her makeup. She was thin looking and look tall and I believe she has a different number. As her phone kept beeping with text during my section so now I’m guessing it the other posting with the different number might be her. So I’m guessing the 2 sharing the place but working independently. The funny thing is a few month back I was pointed to the same location from a site and the lady spoke really good English so I’m wondering if more than one place in this building.
Same phone number as this place.
<<https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/tiffany-347-363-9152-flushing.56440/>>

Note: Bold in your post is made by me.

today's NYT (Sunday) Special Section is about COVID Epicenter in Queens.

Pg 2 has an almost full page photo looking down Roosevelt. Prominent in the photo are two women standing out front of 88-24 Roosevelt who are Asian hookers soliciting customers. There is also some guy walking his kid past them.

I know this, ahem, for a fact.

After reading the article it appears (to me anyway) that the NYT authors of the article are clueless about the two women prominent in the photo.

Note that the resolution of the photo is insufficient to identify them.
I checked out the photo on my computer. Have to say that nothing about them would scream "hooker" to the uninformed.

This is a familiar set up (929-603-8782) which has moved to new location.
MMS let in and took me to Lily, and mentioned I could meet another girl too, to choose. It was kind of dark and I really could not size up Lily too easily. She also started hugging me right away, so it would have been awkward casting her aside to take a look at who else was available. Lily was 40ish slightly chubby, with floppy tits and flower tattoo on chest. Light brown hair and pleasant face. She kept her mask on as much as possible. She took it off for a frosting I gave her. On the way out the other girl walked by and was pretty hot looking. I think I have to gird myself for that provider tactic a little better next time. Lily was ok but somehow I feel I was sucked in; more ways than one. CBJ, Mish, COF(140 + extra 40 needed).

Urge was there. Called up 347-363-8932 and found out they moved to a different Flushing spot. The other spot they were in made me paranoid because you felt someone had to be watching it. Guy lets me in and after a minute or two on the couch, he calls upstairs to get ready cus here I come. I met Nana and wow she was alright. Pretty face, smooth as silk skin, long black hair, nice breasts, nipples, not too tall. but not too short. She had probably the most plump, shapely booty of any Chinese lady I have ever met. She let me have fun before main events, within the parameters of getting things accomplished in allotted time. I would describe her manner as bubbly, nice and easy going. CBJ, CFS. 140.

Cici 347-923-1031 140+40
Attractive GND type. Nice MMS, had me wait a little until Cici came in to see me. She had a little more meat on bones than some and looked nice in her bra and panties. She might have been 25 - 35. Nice hair tied back, soft skin, pretty face, nice boobs, ass was a little flat but cute anyway, and a little paunch but nothing to really carp about. She was receptive to DATY, 69 and FS was very nice too. She let me take my time, gave off a pleasant vibe the whole time. I did not talk much to her which I regret a little now, but junior took over all thinking as usual and I was busy having fun.

I’ve been getting a lot of texts from this number 718-841-7238 at a place in Sanford ave -24 hrs 120$ half 140$ Hr...is it the same place as some of the ones mentioned here? Address is across the regency plaza

I was I the area today so I went to corner of Main and Roosevelt in Flushing. Walked down Main toward 40rd to pick up one of those masks that have a valve (exhale only vent) on the side. Looks like a paper KN96 but has 2 straps that go around your head instead of your ears. Good when wearing sunglasses (or any type of glasses for that matter) and you don't want them to fog up from your breath.

Anyway, was approached several times by both older and younger Asians, some quite attractive actually. One followed me a few steps after I said no to her offer and then said "try me, no condom". This was right on a crowded street.

Went up Roosevelt to where I have gone before (opposite side of street to Macy's entrance, 136-39 I think). While walking some attractive, trim Asians approached me. I took a past favorite, Lucy, long hair, tall and we went to the suite. Had maybe 8 separate rooms, solid doors, walls not up to ceiling. We were only ones in there so I guess all the other girls were on the street out front.

Usual multiple positions, covered, no rush session. Literally a bargain at $60 total. She will absolutely not do BBFS at any price which is a plus for me. Masks on but she said, since I had vaccination I could take mine off if I wanted.

This was 12:30pm.

Cops were standing on corners everywhere, completely ignoring girls and the girls ignoring them. One of the girls actually approached me maybe 20 feet from a pair. It'd obvious that soliciting is going on all around them but apparently the cops don't care.

I was I the area today so I went to corner of Main and Roosevelt in Flushing. Walked down Main toward 40rd to pick up one of those masks that have a valve (exhale only vent) on the side. Looks like a paper KN96 but has 2 straps that go around your head instead of your ears. Good when wearing sunglasses (or any type of glasses for that matter) and you don't want them to fog up from your breath.

Anyway, was approached several times by both older and younger Asians, some quite attractive actually. One followed me a few steps after I said no to her offer and then said "try me, no condom". This was right on a crowded street.

Went up Roosevelt to where I have gone before (opposite side of street to Macy's entrance, 136-39 I think). While walking some attractive, trim Asians approached me. I took a past favorite, Lucy, long hair, tall and we went to the suite. Had maybe 8 separate rooms, solid doors, walls not up to ceiling. We were only ones in there so I guess all the other girls were on the street out front.

Usual multiple positions, covered, no rush session. Literally a bargain at $60 total. She will absolutely not do BBFS at any price which is a plus for me. Masks on but she said, since I had vaccination I could take mine off if I wanted.

This was 12:30pm.

Cops were standing on corners everywhere, completely ignoring girls and the girls ignoring them. One of the girls actually approached me maybe 20 feet from a pair. It'd obvious that soliciting is going on all around them but apparently the cops don't care.
Were the street merchants better looking in the 70s and 80s, on average? If the Bad Old Times are coming back, I at least want something attractive to harrass me. Sick of Far East gremlins bugging me as I eat a Zebracake.

I'm constantly amazed at how many streetwalkers are out every day across from Macy's. Sometimes up to ten! And, depending on how you look, they will ask for anything from $60-$100 for 15 minutes of their time (and yes they turn on their timers!).

As far as looks, they run the gamut. Some are as young as late 20's and some (like Wendy) are in their late 50's. None are ugly. Most start at 10am or so and they close up their location by 10pm.

There is another crew of women who hang out near the McDonalds on Main Street by the LIRR Station that goes into the city. They are on the older side and not as attractive.

I'm constantly amazed at how many streetwalkers are out every day across from Macy's. Sometimes up to ten! And, depending on how you look, they will ask for anything from $60-$100 for 15 minutes of their time (and yes they turn on their timers!).........
I've been seeing women in Asian women in Flushing for at least 7 years and Jackson s heights for 3, perhaps 400 sessions at least with the FS only women (always $60 - I never ask the price, just take out 60, those that give greek get 80) and I can't recall even once them turning on a timer. The only ones that used a timer were the either the fully legit massage AMPS (50 all in) or the AMPS that gave massages as a prelude to extras (100 all in). I actually like the timer as in those cases I always signed up for an hour (as I liked the massages) and I got a full hour (per my checking time on my watch).

I'm constantly amazed at how many streetwalkers are out every day across from Macy's. Sometimes up to ten! And, depending on how you look, they will ask for anything from $60-$100 for 15 minutes of their time ......
Ps. I never ask how much; when I get to the room I take out 60 and tell them exactly what I expect. If they ask for more, (most just nod yes) I say that's all I pay, if they say more I put the $ back in my wallet - few have ever let me walk out.
My regulars never even ask for $ up front and as I get dressed I leave the $ on the small table they all seem to have.

Ps. I never ask how much; when I get to the room I take out 60 and tell them exactly what I expect. If they ask for more, (most just nod yes) I say that's all I pay, if they say more I put the $ back in my wallet - few have ever let me walk out.
My regulars never even ask for $ up front and as I get dressed I leave the $ on the small table they all seem to have.
Thank you for this wisdom. For some reason with street girls I feel less capable of striking a good bargain and as a result I only did it twice. I"m gonna use your approach going forward, bc I agree it makes sense, these are short sessions!!!!