Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

...... On the North West side met a girl named Wendy, she was cute with black hair below her shoulders, black rim glasses and about 5' give or take. Went upstairs and as we were walking up she is telling me I need to hug her an stuff, we settled on 80 for every thing. We both get naked and she turns around and I am hugging her from behind. I moved her hair to the side and was kissing her neck while my dick was inbetween her ass checks and my hands playing with her tits. After a little while one of my hands started going down to play with her wet pussy. She turned around and told me to sit on the table. She took a drink of water and started BBBJ with the water in her mouth. This was a weird but nice sensation. Eventually the water was swallowed and she was going to town sucking my balls and dick. It was really nice. Then she put some oil on her boobs and my dick in between and that was a lot of fun. I told her I was going to pop to she put on a condom and I went to town, standing mish until I blew. All in all, not bad for $80. I hit the bathroom and left. I am kicking myself for not getting her number like you guys suggest....l.
I hooked up with her Sunday morning. She did the oiled tits routine which was nice break from the usual with those girls but not the water in the mouth. She spent a lot of time with the boys and shaft, also nice, but she wouldn't put head in mouth until she put on condom. Did mish, cg (she kinda got tired after a couple of minutes though), doggie and then mish finish. Was kinda weird during mish (both times) as she kept her hands over her tits to prevent my chest from rubbing on them; I don't know why. At 1st I thought maybe problem with implants but during cg I thoroughly felt and squeezed around and tits felt real to me. I found her looks and build very pleasing but her squeaky high pitched voice distracting.

BTW, as with last 6 girls I was with last couple of weeks, when I got to room, took out 60, said that's all I got, and she accepted it.

Went to my legit place next block over then out to lunch.

ps. don't know if any of you guys cook ( I'm pretty good at it) but fruits, veggies (corner of 40th rd & main) and very fresh fish and Asian mushrooms (couple blocks S on main) are very fresh and 1/2 to 1/3 the price on LI. All cash only. Never did try the live turtles or bull frogs.

It’s like I said that the block is getting hot. I had a chance to speak to one of the ladies last night. She told me that their aware of the police activity on the block and near by. She told me about the ladies on Roosevelt that was handcuffed and taken away. ......
The place busted wasn't 133-45 Roosevelt ? This is where Jelly works (one of the few that does greek). Place was 3rd floor on E side of little parking lot for Food Court.

God bless you! It’s hard enough to pop twice never mind three times. Is there any supplement you take to give you the stamina to go three times?
Well there is some what of a back story. I did come into a bunch of money recently and I realized that I had a lot of time off coming to me so I took two weeks off. One week I spent going to a few places a day for a week. I've been hitting the gym for the past few months, feels good to be back. For the past month I have been taking 1000MG of L-Arginine a day. For the week that I went out partying I took a 20MG silendafil before I went to sleep. I started taking it Friday night and every night for the week. Then about an hour before I was going to meet the first provider I took one more 20MG silednafil and 1/16th piece of a Hybrid Cheeba Chew. I feel like this combination was really nice. I was not high because of the small amount but I had a really nice tingling feeling with jr and I seem to be harder and less sensitive with the benefit of having a really amazing orgasm. Sometimes if I smoke I have the same feeling. So it was a great week.

Also I went to a provider, did my business, went for a water or coffee while making plans and then on to the next one. I did have anywhere from 30-60 minutes to recoup so it is really easy for me to pop again in that time. I still can do 2 pops in an hour without the medical additions, maybe not hour after hour in that short amount of time lol. I really wanted to see more providers that day but I learned a few lessons from flushingincall. So maybe next time I am out there it will be an all day affair.

I just came back from 40th Rd.

In the early 90s, before I had disposable income, I used to 'window shop' around 7th Ave and the side streets. It was the twilight of the good old days and the streets would be lined with girls looking to take you upstairs or into a buddy booth. This is what 40th Rd is like right now. Just a little after noon, broad daylight, streets packed with people, and these chicks are just out there selling it care-free.

I started with a recon lap around the block. Funny thing to start: the guy sitting across from me on the 7 train had that monger look to him (an alcoholic once told me they can spot each other, like gaydar but for addicts - I think we've got the same thing). Leaving the station, I went left to circle the block counter-clockwise, he went right, and I passed him on 40th while he was making his selection of ladies.

Anyways, it was a smorgasbord up and down the block, with some on both sides of the street. There was a mature but pretty one with shorter hair across the street by the park, eyeing me knowingly (I guess they can spot the mongers too). About mid-block there was a cluster of three by a truck. On my second lap I chose the prettiest (IMO) - around 5'2", long hair past her shoulders, big A's/small B's, looking lovely in a pink dress. I just walked up, made eye contact, we both said "ok" and we went upstairs for a ride. No negotiations, I just gave her the market-rate $80 (I can't be bothered negotiating - tell me the fucking price and I'm either going to choose to pay it or I'm not). CBJ, standing mish, doggie, finished in standard mish, cleanup, and I was on my way.

I took a little walk, got a bite to eat, and considered circling back for another quick round, but decided to head home instead. There have been days when I have gone on a MarkyD-esque bender, seeing two and sometimes three providers in a day (I've done an hr GFE, a quick stop, then a spa for the table shower), but those have been few and far between because of cost. I can take three rides on 40th for $240 if I want. We gotta take advantage of this while it lasts.

Well I took a page out of markydny and took on multiple providers on the same day all were, my day started early around 11am met up with Sophia lovely lady but her popularity is starting to show on her body, it's not the same as it was a month ago and usually when you are the first client you notice that extra tightness had a great time with her for about 40mins no rush as usual with her.

After that I went and did some errands and onto round two met with a girl whose English is broken and mostly communicate with hand gestures she is always on Taos doorstep and she has by far the best legs on 40rd always wearing a black miniskirt her hair is brownish and shoulder lenght saw her at around 9pm I took a samurai x and we had a nice 1hr long session she is quite good and her legs are just so meaty nice butt too her face not so great but you hardly notice I fucked that broad so good people from the floor below came upstairs to tell her she was too loud she did offered a second round for a discounted price and bbfs but I declined both.

I was sored from our little workout (bed was terrible playwood with a comforter) I went to 88spa down on main and saw cindy she did a wonderful job as always and rejuvenated my body and a nice handy just for ol times sake, I head back to 40rd but it was Mexico central (I like 40% Mexican so I can be funny about my people right right??) All of the guys who work on the restaurants were coming out to play so I made some arrangements with a girl from flushing incall and I went to Sanford and into an apartment building what I saw was terrifying so I dipped and did more research on flushing incall finally after like 30 texts this chick who says her pictures are 100% accurate agreed to meet at around 12am on 41 Rd again a private building but she actually came downstairs and met me she was so damn hot wearing yoga pants and just a regular top it reminded me of that chick from iron fist and onto the fucking which was also very good her body is just so right and her tone skin was great not so pale she kinda had a south east asian vibe but she said she is from the north of China.

This is her number 929-289-9105 she only speaks Mandarin so use a translator if you don't know madarin/canto I know very little like just basics and I was able to communicate alright, she offers her services for 80 but I gave her 120 added a 40 tip is not necessary but I plan on visiting her more so I wanted to be on her good side.

Anyway it was a long day that I had planned for a long time ago and markydny's post just pushed me to do it and it was a great experience, I been on this area for over 20yrs and this is the first time I've done something like this and it completely changes the whole flushing adveture, I felt like I was a turist or something lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I took a page out of markydny and took on multiple providers on the same day all were, my day started early around 11am met up with Sophia lovely lady but her popularity is starting to show on her body, it's not the same as it was a month ago and usually when you are the first client you notice that extra tightness had a great time with her for about 40mins no rush as usual with her.

After that I went and did some errands and onto round two met with a girl whose English is broken and mostly communicate with hand gestures she is always on Taos doorstep and she has by far the best legs on 40rd always wearing a black miniskirt her hair is brownish and shoulder lenght saw her at around 9pm I took a samurai x and we had a nice 1hr long session she is quite good and her legs are just so meaty nice butt too her face not so great but you hardly notice I fucked that broad so good people from the floor below came upstairs to tell her she was too loud she did offered a second round for a discounted price and bbfs but I declined both.

I was sored from our little workout (bed was terrible playwood with a comforter) I went to 88spa down on main and saw cindy she did a wonderful job as always and rejuvenated my body and a nice handy just for ol times sake, I head back to 40rd but it was Mexico central (I like 40% Mexican so I can be funny about my people right right??) All of the guys who work on the restaurants were coming out to play so I made some arrangements with a girl from flushing incall and I went to Sanford and into an apartment building what I saw was terrifying so I dipped and did more research on flushing incall finally after like 30 texts this chick who says her pictures are 100% accurate agreed to meet at around 12am on 41 Rd again a private building but she actually came downstairs and met me she was so damn hot wearing yoga pants and just a regular top it reminded me of that chick from iron fist and onto the fucking which was also very good her body is just so right and her tone skin was great not so pale she kinda had a south east asian vibe but she said she is from the north of China.

This is her number 929-289-9105 she only speaks Mandarin so use a translator if you don't know madarin/canto I know very little like just basics and I was able to communicate alright, she offers her services for 80 but I gave her 120 added a 40 tip is not necessary but I plan on visiting her more so I wanted to be on her good side.

Anyway it was a long day that I had planned for a long time ago and markydny's post just pushed me to do it and it was a great experience, I been on this area for over 20yrs and this is the first time I've done something like this and it completely changes the whole flushing adveture, I felt like I was a turist or something lol.
I tried to go yesterday at around 430ish it was just too many people out for my liking felt like everyone know why I was there. The women here are brazen though "massagie" "massagie" i was like holy shit just announce it lol!

I tried to go yesterday at around 430ish it was just too many people out for my liking felt like everyone know why I was there. !
Umm, yeah, and your point is?

The women here are brazen though "massagie" "massagie" i was like holy shit just announce it lol!
That's exactly what they are doing. I guess they could be more direct and say "fuckie, suckie" but what would the point of that be as everyone (by everyone I mean their customers, neighboring legit shop keepers and their customers and LE) understands what is meant.

BTW - IMHO this area isn't going to remain a red light district much longer given the major construction and face lifting of the block.

There is and has always been tons of people on that street most know what goes down and most really don't care as they go about their day, LE has known for years what the area is for and this street has outlasted everything from the wild days of the late 90s to the raids and closures of the 2000s.

I do agree the street is dying but there is still plenty of fun to be had and thankfully 40rd is not where all of it is at.

So I was looking thru one of those adverting site and started texting with one of them. She tells me it’s $120 for one hour including tip, bbj, gfe, shower, etc........ After about 20 min texting I tell her I be there after 3pm. I get to the place and find parking text her and tell her I’m out side. She direct me to the address and downstairs to the basement. Some young kid open the door and ask for my phone number. I gave it to him and he let me in he pointed at the girl standing by the doorway of the room. I should of just left but the little head was doing all the thinking and push ahead. She started rubbing her tits all over me and then grab jr and started to aggressively jerking him to get it hard. I told her to slow up and she stop and went back to rubbing tits on jr. I told her to kiss it and she started saying you need to give tip for me to kiss it but she kiss it anyway cbj for 3 min and slap lube on for cowgirl and 3 min after that she said change she was tirer so to miss. Until I pop. Cleanup with paper towel dress and out of there in less then 20 min.

I text the mamasan and she said sorry but nothing else. It a total ripoff and liars. It’s appear they have multiply places in queens. But this one located on Farrington Ave phone 315-217-5433. If directed to that location run away.

Other places are on 41 rd and another in Long Island city.

So I was looking thru one of those adverting site and started texting with one of them. She tells me it’s $120 for one hour including tip, bbj, gfe, shower, etc........ After about 20 min texting I tell her I be there after 3pm. I get to the place and find parking text her and tell her I’m out side. She direct me to the address and downstairs to the basement. Some young kid open the door and ask for my phone number. I gave it to him and he let me in he pointed at the girl standing by the doorway of the room. I should of just left but the little head was doing all the thinking and push ahead. She started rubbing her tits all over me and then grab jr and started to aggressively jerking him to get it hard. I told her to slow up and she stop and went back to rubbing tits on jr. I told her to kiss it and she started saying you need to give tip for me to kiss it but she kiss it anyway cbj for 3 min and slap lube on for cowgirl and 3 min after that she said change she was tirer so to miss. Until I pop. Cleanup with paper towel dress and out of there in less then 20 min.

I text the mamasan and she said sorry but nothing else. It a total ripoff and liars. It’s appear they have multiply places in queens. But this one located on Farrington Ave phone 315-217-5433. If directed to that location run away.

This sounds like a typical experience for that price in flushing. You get to see way better and younger looking girls than 40th rd but you are never going to get that hour. You go in, meet the girl, shower and try to fool around a little before she tries to put the hat on and lube up lol. You can get to the room and lay down on your stomach for them to rub their body on you and stuff like that but it is going to be a wham bam thank you situation. I am by no means an expert on Flushing but from my previous experiences that is what I would expect.

This sounds like a typical experience for that price in flushing. You get to see way better and younger looking girls than 40th rd but you are never going to get that hour. You go in, meet the girl, shower and try to fool around a little before she tries to put the hat on and lube up lol. You can get to the room and lay down on your stomach for them to rub their body on you and stuff like that but it is going to be a wham bam thank you situation. I am by no means an expert on Flushing but from my previous experiences that is what I would expect.
Yeah I figure as much that’s why I don’t hit to many of these places in flushing. Rather I hit CT where I can get the full hour with shower, massage and FS. But the provider is in her 30s

Was out today on 40th and saw a few out but didn't partake, funny thing is was a guy having a discussion with another guy while the girls were trying to intervene. Was a wWhit and Spanish guy and the white guy was asking the Spanish guy if he had ever seen him before but in a serious manner and looks like the girls were trying to stay between them but not sure as I just walked passed didn't want to draw more attention to it. There was a one out I say mid 30 wearing a black dress and glass about 5'5 I wanted to go with her but hesitated because the commotion.

Know the spot. Avoid as they dont give a rats ass about quality. Its like a pump and dump place.
The place has a white basement door. Dirty mattress on the floor.

There are a few gems in flushing unfortunately you have to dig through crap to find them. A good place is Luna's was on the 7th floor high rise. She didnt approve sharing of info, so i have not as of yet.

Know the spot. Avoid as they dont give a rats ass about quality. Its like a pump and dump place.
The place has a white basement door. Dirty mattress on the floor.

There are a few gems in flushing unfortunately you have to dig through crap to find them. A good place is Luna's was on the 7th floor high rise. She didnt approve sharing of info, so i have not as of yet.
Is that a asian place or Latina? I know of a place that was on the 7th floor but moved. The Latina place I know of is on prince street