Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

You know most are short sighted so in their mind removing a mask to suck dick will have risk of breathing in the virus when BBFS she got her mask on and your dick can’t spread COVID-19. She not thinks about any other risk due to being short sighted.
But as I posted, either way CBJ or BBBJ, she has to remove her mask. And that’s exactly what she did when she did CBJ.

I been hearing that a place got closed because all the staff got covid. so I’m thinking that rumors are going around in that close network of workers and owners. I call a few Indy and was told they not working and honestly not been able to find anyone I have seen in the past. So I taking sometime away from flushing and having better luck in CT.
Where in CT?

But as I posted, either way CBJ or BBBJ, she has to remove her mask. And that’s exactly what she did when she did CBJ.
LOL, that's the most absurd thing i've ever heard. i don't think they're that dumb (most of these girls at least) to think that CBJ poses less risk to get covid compared to bbbj when both require taking the mask off. it might have to do with one of the girls having recently contracted stds from bbj maybe and word quickly spread around as it usually does in their circles

LOL, that's the most absurd thing i've ever heard. i don't think they're that dumb (most of these girls at least) to think that CBJ poses less risk to get covid compared to bbbj when both require taking the mask off. it might have to do with one of the girls having recently contracted stds from bbj maybe and word quickly spread around as it usually does in their circles
Here is what I consider absurd:

One of the girls I see has no problem doing BBFS, in fact she offered it when I asked for BJ w/o condom.
Her response was "condom here" pointing to her mouth and "no condom here ok" pointing to her pussy.

So the Spa at 87-37 Britton Ave was shut down by the police. Closed by Court Order April 8 for prostitution. Passed the place a few times but never stopped in.
Tried to upload some photos but they were too big (a phrase I rarely get to hear!).

So the Spa at 87-37 Britton Ave was shut down by the police. Closed by Court Order April 8 for prostitution. Passed the place a few times but never stopped in.
Tried to upload some photos but they were too big (a phrase I rarely get to hear!).
I was there precovid. Had some decent petite and young girls, maybe 30. Not surprised they got shut, when I walked by and glanced at on of the girls (the youngest one — forgot name or didn't ask) she just about literally pulled me by my arm inside the place. I went there like 9pm and had to be 5 girls hanging outside the door.
The also is a place right across the street (next to bicycle shop — do a google street view of 87-44 and you can see two girls hanging out waiting for customers) that had mostly older girls — is that still open?

How could that be when all this news about decriminalize sex work? Back in March the Queens DA drop all charges against sex work and said that the Queens DA office was no longer prosecuting. I guess it was all BS after all.

How could that be when all this news about decriminalize sex work? Back in March the Queens DA drop all charges against sex work and said that the Queens DA office was no longer prosecuting. I guess it was all BS after all.
No one said that these places would be allowed to stay open; all that was said was that low level crimes such as prostitution, loitering etc., will not be prosecuted.

So expect a lot more car dates, SW'ing and the like.

Ps. I feel sorry for people, who when they have to use Penn station and subways to return to work, or walk thru parks, etc., will be required to deal with a return to the 1970's, and 80's.

As far as I know it is still open, yes
The whole scene is very strange to me.
One place, with Asian girls out front actively soliciting customers is shut down and another place with Asian girls out front actively soliciting customers literally right across the street is not shut down.

I mean what gives, maybe the girls at the place that got shut were wearing wrong color socks?

The whole scene is very strange to me.
One place, with Asian girls out front actively soliciting customers is shut down and another place with Asian girls out front actively soliciting customers literally right across the street is not shut down.

I mean what gives, maybe the girls at the place that got shut were wearing wrong color socks?
Part of it might be that the place that got shut down was the only business in that building. The awning was large and only advertised the spa.
The place across the street not only shares the building with the restaurant, but appears to share the upstairs with a tattoo parlor. I suppose it could be argued (poorly, but) that the girls are trying to attract clients for the tattoo parlor and not their own male clients for separate business transactions.
Just my $0.02

Part of it might be that the place that got shut down was the only business in that building. The awning was large and only advertised the spa.
The place across the street not only shares the building with the restaurant, but appears to share the upstairs with a tattoo parlor. I suppose it could be argued (poorly, but) that the girls are trying to attract clients for the tattoo parlor and not their own male clients for separate business transactions.
Just my $0.02
When a guy walked past either place and glanced at the girls they would ask "massag-ee?"
Any other ideas?
The only one I could come up with was the wearing wrong color socks

When a guy walked past either place and glanced at the girls they would ask "massag-ee?"
Any other ideas?
The only one I could come up with was the wearing wrong color socks
You need to poke around the city agencies to find out who is complaining. All 311 data is logged and you can search it online. A far as 87-87 is concerned, that is easy -- somebody filed an illegal conversion with the DOB. Did the vacate sign mention prostitution or just illegal occupancy?

http://a810-bisweb.nyc.gov/bisweb/OverviewForComplaintServlet?requestid=2&vlcompdetlkey=0002663151

You need to poke around the city agencies to find out who is complaining. All 311 data is logged and you can search it online. A far as 87-87 is concerned, that is easy -- somebody filed an illegal conversion with the DOB. Did the vacate sign mention prostitution or just illegal occupancy?

http://a810-bisweb.nyc.gov/bisweb/OverviewForComplaintServlet?requestid=2&vlcompdetlkey=0002663151
The yellow restraining order specifically cites Prostitution.
The orange notice just says Closed by Court Order

LMFAO!!!!
@ Genius
So today my work had me sidetracked and decided to take Roosevelt Avenue to where I needed to go. As I approach to Britton Avenue I decided to make a left. I think it’s literally the same two girls in almost the same outfits boots & all. 2 years after the Google map photos were taken.
I was going to take a picture but there was nowhere close enough to stop with the vantage point.

I was left without adult supervision (my wife is out of town) so last Friday I went outside of my usual perimeter to monger.

First stop was Wangshun Spa (929-341-6303) on 162 & 46 Ave... elderly lady leads me in and points to the table. I asked if she was the only one and she said yes. I politely excused myself.

Second stop was across the street (646-906-6180). I'm greeted by a stick figure wearing lingerie about two sizes too big. Tells me $40 for the hour and demands that I tip up front. I tell her I'll tip after massage if the service is good. Replies back service is good, you pay now. No...I don't pay now - I leave now.

Next stop 45th and Parsons (347-822-5866) they give me an address and I don't see the place then they give me a second address - I'm not playing where's Waldo for a happy ending.

Last stop - Woodhaven Spa (917-254-2266) located at Woodhaven and Dana. I ring the bell and am greeted by a gremlin that was bleached and given a red wig. Almost fell down the stairs getting away.

My trip was less effective than the Mets with RISP.

Happy hunting