Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Have you thought that perhaps the young girls weren't there when you went by because they were busy with customers and perhaps the older overweight ones were there because they weren't busy with customers?
I would have thought that except i hung around that area for over an hour and i never saw any girls in their late 20s or 30s even. I doubt these young ones are letting guys spend an hr with them for $60-80

I would have thought that except i hung around that area for over an hour and i never saw any girls in their late 20s or 30s even. I doubt these young ones are letting guys spend an hr with them for $60-80
When I was with Tina (not by the firebox area) she got several phone calls from customers that she returned as I was getting dressed to leave. So she didn't need to go down to the street to solict.
Perhaps this is the case for others.
also, the young ones are out of service periodically.

Tried to visit Tina on Roosevelt today. She was out of the office.
Hat off to genius. I have neither his attributes or negotiation skill,

I then proceeded to the red call box at the corner of Britton. Three providers outside of the Asia Restaurant. Found the one in tight shorts and was only able to negotiate from $100 to $80. The facility has several curtain areas. And is a assembly line. Could hear several others with the fake moans of the providers.
I think her name is Tina. Other than a nice body the appointment was very lacking. Wanted extra to use her mouth. Only lifted her bra.
No fingers allowed. Doggy and cowgirl was rushed.
I would not repeat. Curious if others had better service.
Fastfred your right about not a repeat with her. She try to charge me for the bj also but I end up getting not sure if you read post 6095 when I reviewed her. It could of save you some $$.

Genius. Can you please provide Tina’s contact info.
Not going to happen.

1st, I didn't ask her is I could post info on her so I do not have her permission to provide her #.

2nd. From my post in another thread:

@Excitable Boy, asked: I've often wondered if a provider's phone blows up, in the short term, after a great review. That may be why you didn't get a call back.

I replied: I think you can stop wondering if what happened to Lucy is an example.

Although I didn't list her phone when I reviewed her, another guy did on another site; she told me her phone blew up with so many calls and a good percentage of those calls were from assholes, that she had to dump the # and get another. In addition, so many guys were hanging out by the apt she used off of Kissena that she had to find a new place back by main st couple block N of 40th rd. I found her by accident one day walking in the area ............ She said she lost contact with a lot of her regulars who used to call her on her old # and is slowly reestablishing her customer base the same why she did with me by seeing them walking by on the street.

Saw Tina Thursday standing middle of block between 84 and 85 streets. She looked haggard and must have aged ten years since I first saw her two years ago at 40 Rd. It has really taken a toll on her. As far as young ones on Roosevelt, youngest one day time hangs by red call box though have not seen her last two days. Think she is 23 and that would make her the youngest one out there. Have also seen two late 20's during the night shift in middle of block between 88-89.

Saw Tina Thursday standing middle of block between 84 and 85 streets. She looked haggard and must have aged ten years since I first saw her two years ago at 40 Rd. It has really taken a toll on her. As far as young ones on Roosevelt, youngest one day time hangs by red call box though have not seen her last two days. Think she is 23 and that would make her the youngest one out there. Have also seen two late 20's during the night shift in middle of block between 88-89.
I saw her maybe 4 weeks ago and she didn't look haggard to me — maybe not getting enough sleep? Also even with condoms, given # of guys they see I don't see how they do not get a lot of UTI's (not talking about STD's - just regular UTI's - used to call it honeymoon cystitis.
I agree hard life although probably not as hard as some of the Chinese who work in the sweat shops 12 hours a day for a fraction of the money.

That said one of the reasons I don't see her anymore is that she has absolutely no problem with BBFSCIP

I saw her maybe 4 weeks ago and she didn't look haggard to me — maybe not getting enough sleep? Also even with condoms, given # of guys they see I don't see how they do not get a lot of UTI's (not talking about STD's - just regular UTI's - used to call it honeymoon cystitis.
I agree hard life although probably not as hard as some of the Chinese who work in the sweat shops 12 hours a day for a fraction of the money.

That said one of the reasons I don't see her anymore is that she has absolutely no problem with BBFSCIP
Genius, you keep saying Tina has no problem with BBFSCIP, but every time I see her I asked and she would say no

Genius, you keep saying Tina has no problem with BBFSCIP, but every time I see her I asked and she would say no
I can only say that when she spreads her legs for me and I had uncovered genius jr at the entrance I asked if "ok no condom, finish inside" she nods ok. I do this with all of them and if they indicate it's ok I limit future visits with them.
Take what I am saying as you like but this is the way I operate and my posts are accurate.

This is interesting. I have one provider whose menu is quite expansive, at least, with me. We've never discussed it but she makes me happy and I tip her well. Many other providers have said "Only for you baby." This would be accompanied by the zipping up the lip gesture. I've always taken this as face-saving but maybe some of them meant it. While I tip my open-minded provider well, I don't give her much more than other girls at the same place. It started out well and we just kept going. On the BBFS issue, it's not something I ever request because, well, potential disease, embarrassment, misery, death and dishonor. ;) On the other hand, it has just happened. I think the girls, irrationally or not, just go with their gut feeling about a customer on a case by case basis.

I can only say that when she spreads her legs for me and I had uncovered genius jr at the entrance I asked if "ok no condom, finish inside" she nods ok. I do this with all of them and if they indicate it's ok I limit future visits with them.
Take what I am saying as you like but this is the way I operate and my posts are accurate.
This is interesting. I have one provider whose menu is quite expansive, at least, with me. We've never discussed it but she makes me happy and I tip her well. Many other providers have said "Only for you baby." This would be accompanied by the zipping up the lip gesture. I've always taken this as face-saving but maybe some of them meant it. While I tip my open-minded provider well, I don't give her much more than other girls at the same place. It started out well and we just kept going. On the BBFS issue, it's not something I ever request because, well, potential disease, embarrassment, misery, death and dishonor. ;) On the other hand, it has just happened. I think the girls, irrationally or not, just go with their gut feeling about a customer on a case by case basis.
Some of them are notorious for offering it to everyone. Some offer it to a few. Some used to give it up and now offer it to a select few.

Their gut about who to give it up to and not to is accurate with a few of them. Ymmv takes place in many encounters.

Some of them are notorious for offering it to everyone. Some offer it to a few. Some used to give it up and now offer it to a select few.

Their gut about who to give it up to and not to is accurate with a few of them. Ymmv takes place in many encounters.
I guess I'm one of the select few. I saw Tina this morning right after she got off the train.
I usually do ask about the BBFS and just go in covered but today after so good BBBJ I indicted that I was time for some FS so she gets off her knees lies back on the table (perpendicular to lengthwise so her ass is on the edge and legs spread lifted up but off the table). No condom is in sight and mine is lying hidden in my sneaker. So I straddle her legs and she looks down at uncovered genius jr as he heads toward her snatch. I say "OK?" and she nods yes — so BBFS was on the table (no pun intended).
I smiled at her then bent down to get my condom and covered.

Couple things that may influence her to allow it:
1. I've known her for several years.
2. I am always freshly shaved, showered, minty mouth washed with clean clothes.
3. I am at least 2X her age, Caucasian, white hair, very fit

The learning curve of life. In the early eighties, I drove a Checker. I used to say that while I couldn't necessary tell who would hold me up, I could tell who wouldn't. There aren't any guarantees but one can improve the odds. My issue with condoms is sensitivity. Perhaps it's age related but I find it nearly impossible to come wearing a condom. I still enjoy intercourse, even with a condom but it takes some additional activity (HJ, BJ, PM) to come. When I was younger and didn't know my needs as well, my partners thought of me as having really good stamina but actually it just got a bit frustrating.

One of my doctors referred to UTI's as the common cold of sexually active young women. They're also common in older women, even those without interesting histories. It has to do with, among other things, the relative proximity of their assholes to their urethras (compared to men). Women with a history of antibiotic use/abuse for UTI's are more likely to develop resistant strains. Older women can be asymptomatic with these strains but infections can spread beyond the bladder to the kidneys and, in especially bad cases, the bloodstream resulting in sepsis. I read some years ago that taking antibiotics intravenously from shady operators was very much a thing in the Chinese community. If you're feeling subpar, you just get yourself a fix so you don't miss any work.

I've gone running to my doctors 3-4 times, convinced that I've finally messed up and gotten something. Luckily, the tests and cultures have always come back negative although, the last time, not before I was given the standard antibiotic one-two punch. This can't be good from a public health standpoint.

Sorry if this is TMI.

To keep this thread on topic, when I saw Tina Sunday, I was 1st customer (unless she did someone walking to or on the train) and she did not look haggard; she looked like she got a night's sleep, freshly showered and perhaps had some breakfast. She does look 3 years older than when I 1st saw her 3 years ago (I think it was 3 years - time flies when you are having fun) and she said she was 31 then.

Not going to happen.

1st, I didn't ask her is I could post info on her so I do not have her permission to provide her #.

2nd. From my post in another thread:

@Excitable Boy, asked: I've often wondered if a provider's phone blows up, in the short term, after a great review. That may be why you didn't get a call back.

I replied: I think you can stop wondering if what happened to Lucy is an example.

Although I didn't list her phone when I reviewed her, another guy did on another site; she told me her phone blew up with so many calls and a good percentage of those calls were from assholes, that she had to dump the # and get another. In addition, so many guys were hanging out by the apt she used off of Kissena that she had to find a new place back by main st couple block N of 40th rd. I found her by accident one day walking in the area ............ She said she lost contact with a lot of her regulars who used to call her on her old # and is slowly reestablishing her customer base the same why she did with me by seeing them walking by on the street.
Thank you for explaining the lack of contact information, it is a understandable reason. Perhaps you can describe her in case we encounter her on the street.