Flushing AMP's--147-15 N'th'n Blvd.

Next Stop: 147-15 Northern Blvd. (Apt 3B)

"Take the stairs, not the elevator, please" --886-9696. Followed someone through the front door--so I didn't have to ring the bell. Arrived w/o appointment. She asked if I called, I said, "Yes". She asked what # I called--showed her & everything was OK.
Only lady visible was "Do-Do" (at least I think that's what she said. Paid $40 upon disrobing.
Superficial lite body rub. Upon "turn over", I asked about "kissing w/o condom--she sad, "$40 tip". I agreed. She completely disrobed. I love the rules: Only one hand can touch, no touching the nipples.
I knew something was awry, when she immediately applied lotion. I asked about "kissing". She said, "Later". After long-term stroking, I reminded her about kissing--& she said, "Condom". I reminded her of our "deal". She said, "Always with condom". Said only HJ--$20 tip. I agreed. BTW--apparently FS is an additional $70 (beyond the initial $40). She was pleasant looking, petite. A-B cup . (I think) Thai lady. Nice enough--but far from GFE.
She is unable to bring me to completion, despite dilligent efforts. At the end of our time I asked if the other girl (I heard other activity) would kiss w/o comdom--she said, "Yes--total $80".
Now (this is an interesting part)--I paid her $30, rather than the re-negotiated $20. Then I realized, that although I wanted an oral finish from the other lady--I only had an additional $70 on me. She gave me back my addition $10, added it to my $70--& took the total $80 the the other lady.

...Continued at 147-15 Northern Blvd--Part II

147-15 Northern B'lvd, Part II

Continued From:
"Flushing AMP's--147-15 N'th'n Blvd."

"Do-Do" did not bring me to conclusion. She took my $80 for next lady (sight unseen) for BBBJ. Since I had been oiled up, I asked about a shower. She said, "OK-but next time you shower at home". I assured her that I did but I wanted to remove the oil she had applied. When I left the shower--my clothes were in another room. In came Michelle--somewhat younger & taller, several facial, eyebrow piercings, in very good shape. Said she is from Taiwan.
Began the superficial lite body rub thing all over again--But she removed her dress, wearing nothing, immediately--nice sight.
Upon "turn-over" I put my mouth on her nipples--she said, "No kissing, massage only". Continued stroking, then she said, "OK, you can kiss my breasts".--I did so very gently. She she slipped on a condom--I told her that I was told it would be BB. I then rolled it up to the top and she sucked the shaft quite pleasantly & I took the covered top into her mouth for completion.

In conclusion, nice, professional, no real hustle--but some slight misleading as to services offered, fair as to money--far from GFE.

well....this is interesting. I was a regular at this place for quite some time and have seen all the ladies there. But I haven't been there in a couple of months and during this time this place has obviously gone sour. If memory serves me right, too girls from this place used to do BBBJTC. Michelle and Judy. Hell, I was even offered BBFS from Michelle(not that I ever took the chance). But obviously, this business has jaded her. Too bad....another loss for all of us.

Ramstein:
Was your offer of BBFS from the same Michelle I saw--Tall, mildly attractive, firm body, in her 20's with (I think) 3 facial piercings (including eye brow), says she's from Taiwan.

yes, she was the tall one with the facial piercings. And she didn't really offer it to me in the sense that she said, hey, let's go atr it without a condom. But the really interesting thing is this one time she didn't even offer a condom when we were about to go into intercourse and I had to stop and ask her for a condom. And she seemed pretty non chalant about doing it sans condom then.
But to answer your question, yes, it was the Michelle that you saw. Even though I'm surprised that she stayed in the biz this long. Cause she was always talking about upping and moving back to taiwan. Plus, she was such a nice gal back then, the only thing she didn't do was rim...

Michelle seems somewhat nice--& doesn't seem to be really typical of the ladies in this business. Ram--how old do you think she is?--the piercincgs portend youth. How long has she been in the business. Do you think a second visit will be more accomodating. How about recommendations for other ladies at this place.

Originally posted by RY200S
Michelle seems somewhat nice--& doesn't seem to be really typical of the ladies in this business. Ram--how old do you think she is?--the piercincgs portend youth. How long has she been in the business. Do you think a second visit will be more accomodating. How about recommendations for other ladies at this place.
Well, she told me that she was 27 but then again, how many providers have you seen that are forthright with their age? As far as I know, she's been in the biz about two years but if you've seen the 100 or so empty bottles of liquid soap in her bathroom, you can tell that this place is really a factory. Thats why I'm pretty sure that she sees more clients then your average AMP provider. But still, she seems to be a lot less jaded then some others I have known.
BTW, are you thinking of attempting BBFS with her? I mean, forgive me if I'm mistaken, but if that is in any way a thought of yours, I really discourage you. I don't think I was the first or last person that she offered BBFS to. Also, YMMV on all her services I guess, even though for the time that I knew her, her performance was fairly consistent...

Michelle

Michelle said Taiwan and 27 to me too, and I'm inclined to believe her. She also said her birthday was Dec 15.

The last I saw her, I was expecting BBBJ, but she she showed me a recent tooth extraction and said she'd prefer to use a condom that day.

Michelle's a good girl, but, call me an old man, those piercings are a turn-off. I preferred Judy. She's fun.

I suspect their late hours and flat rate make them popular.

Woody
on the FAN