Florida Orange Blossom Trail (obt)

Yea I am back from my long vacation from this board. I was in Williamsport PA for a year. Not much of anything going on over there. Just redneck women and drugged up philly women. Clearly, you didn't have to pay for them.

I just moved to Orlando Florida, actually Kissimmee. This place is heating up again. I saw a couple of whores near the Florida Mall. Backpage got a couple girls but most of them hit the streets. Florida arguable got the best crop of whores for the price in terms of "looks".

Now if you drive further down past Florida Mall and head into the Pine Hills area there is quite a few whores that come out. I figure the recession and lack of jobs has made this place WORSE. I was in Florida a couple years ago. The Kissimmee part has improved dramatically. But the "Hood" is just worse, it looks like Tiuijina Mexico LITERALLY.

It is crazy. It is a good and bad thing. The good is more whores hitting the streets. The bad thing is Orlando has turned in Mexico slowly.

I got a couple whores lined up. 1 new girlfriend. That is thing about Florida. There are so many semi prostitutes it is crazy.

I was in Florida Mall and this spanish woman keep looking at me. She looked like a prostitute. If you been in the game long enough, you can just make eye contact and tell if she is a desperate whore. The funny thing was she was pretty decent. She was like a 7.

I ain't bother taking the bait because I didn't have the time. But she had a fat ass.

Anyway, Florida surprised me. A lot of good choices out here.